Windows 10: Connecting with partners to empower the modern workplace

Discus and support Connecting with partners to empower the modern workplace in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Inspire, WDG introduces new ways to empower its partners to achieve more, including Windows integration into Microsoft 365, virtualization... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Connecting with partners to empower the modern workplace

Source: Connecting with partners to empower the modern workplace - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jul 9, 2017
  2. Erdeslawe Win User

Windows 10 cannot connect to workplace

If you are connecting to your workplace, there has to be a server to connect to and the system administrator should be able to provide details on making the connection. However, if you are trying to connect to an Office 365/OneDrive Account, you need
    the login details for that account as you are NOT connecting to a workplace.

Erdeslawe, Jul 9, 2017
  3. Problem connecting to Network drive in workplace

Hello Bryan,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the issue it seems that the computer is connected on a Domain Network. I would suggest you to post your query in TechNet forums to get the issue resolved.

Please visit the link below to post your query in TechNet forums:

Technet forums - Windows Server

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Jul 9, 2017
Thema:

Connecting with partners to empower the modern workplace

1. Connecting with partners to empower the modern workplace - Similar Threads - Connecting partners empower

2. Microsoft Remote Desktop Issues with connecting to workplace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Remote Desktop Issues with connecting to workplace: When I try to add a workplace, it shows me this:My Wi-Fi is working without problems. What could be the reason? Thanks a lot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-remote-desktop-issues-with-connecting-to/438e60b0-ff34-4394-9194-8ad74cdced05
  3. Microsoft Remote Desktop Issues with connecting to workplace

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Remote Desktop Issues with connecting to workplace: When I try to add a workplace, it shows me this:My Wi-Fi is working without problems. What could be the reason? Thanks a lot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-remote-desktop-issues-with-connecting-to/438e60b0-ff34-4394-9194-8ad74cdced05
  4. Microsoft and Samsung partner to empower you to achieve more

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft and Samsung partner to empower you to achieve more: Today, we joined Samsung on stage in New York City at their Galaxy Unpacked event to share a vision for the future of productivity and how we will continue to partner in the coming years to empower people to achieve more across new Samsung devices and Microsoft experiences....
  5. The Modern Workplace with Microsoft Managed Desktop: A Sneak Peek

in Windows 10 News
    The Modern Workplace with Microsoft Managed Desktop: A Sneak Peek: Legacy devices. Outdated tools. Apps that freeze or lag. When you’re accustomed to these and other daily inconveniences of workplace computing, it’s hard to visualize what’s achievable with a modern device experience. That’s why we’re excited to post our new Microsoft...
  6. This Partner doesn’t accept incoming connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This Partner doesn’t accept incoming connection: Hi, I downloaded Teamviewer from Windows Store. Whenever I try to connect another Windows Computer, it says, This Partner doesn’t accept incoming connection. Please let me know, what I need check in Partner Computer so that this issue can be fixed? Regards InTech...
  7. New to Microsoft 365 in April - tools for the modern workplace

in Windows 10 News
    New to Microsoft 365 in April - tools for the modern workplace: This month, we’re kicking off a new approach and moving from our monthly “What’s new in Office 365” blog to “What’s new in Microsoft 365.” We’re also consolidating updates from across Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security on the new Microsoft 365 site....
  8. Fujitsu and Microsoft advancing security in modern workplace

in Windows 10 News
    Fujitsu and Microsoft advancing security in modern workplace: The business world is quickly evolving to a place where many employees work remotely. The benefits of working remote are numerous, yet with this transition comes potential security risks. To better protect and secure a mobile workforce, Fujitsu has teamed with Microsoft to...
  9. #MSIgnite - AI, management, and security to empower modern workplace

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite - AI, management, and security to empower modern workplace: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Building on our vision for the modern workplace, today at the Microsoft Ignite conference in Orlando, we’re announcing the expansion of Microsoft 365 as well as a number of new product capabilities that empower everyone to be...
  10. Securing modern workplace with Microsoft 365 threat protection -part 1

in Windows 10 News
    Securing modern workplace with Microsoft 365 threat protection -part 1: The roots of Microsoft 365 threat protection Over the next few weeks, we’ll introduce you to Microsoft 365’s threat protection services and demonstrate how Microsoft 365’s threat protection leverages strength of signal, integration, machine learning and AI to help secure...