Windows 10: Connection divided by two in normal mode

Discus and support Connection divided by two in normal mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey everyone My speedtest in safe mode is at 960 mbps My speedtest in normale mode is at 400 mbps I know that it's a good connection anyway but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ayting, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Ayting Win User

Connection divided by two in normal mode

Hey everyone

My speedtest in safe mode is at 960 mbps
    My speedtest in normale mode is at 400 mbps

I know that it's a good connection anyway but i want to enjoy it at his full potential

I uninstalled malwarebytes and i gained 200 mbps
    My antivirus is ESET Smart security, but even if i disable it totaly, it change nothing

And there is a fact very strange :

My connection in normal is at 450 mbps
    I boot in safe mode i test it and it goes to 950 mbps
    I reboot in normal mode and it goes to 850 mbps for few minute
    If i reboot normally, it stay to 450 mbps

I don't understand..

I disable all telemetry stuff with "no spy "tool

i did this for disabling windows auto tunning and heuristics :

netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled et netsh interface tcp set heuristics disabled

I disabled p2p update sharing
    I don't know what to do anymore
    Thanks for reading me..

:)

Ayting, Jul 26, 2018

2. PC stuck in Safe mode, unable to boot to Normal mode.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What error do you get when you try to boot in normal mode?
    • Did you entered Safe mode through Windows Recovery Environment or through System Config?

I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it works:

• Press Windows key + R and type msconfig and hit enter.
    • On the General tab, tap or click the Normal Startup option.
    • On the Boot tab, uncheck all the option under Safe mode.
    • Tap or click OK, when you are prompted to restart the computer, tap or click Restart.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Unable to access Internet while in Windows 10 Safe Mode with Networking

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) Are you able to connect to internet through normal mode?

2) Do you receive any error message, while trying to connect to internet in safe mode?

I would suggest you to try updating your network drivers by booting your system in normal mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + x, select
      Device Manager.

• Right click the Network Adapter drivers.

• Select Update driver software.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Connection divided by two in normal mode

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Connection divided by two in normal mode

1. Connection divided by two in normal mode - Similar Threads - Connection divided normal

2. Can I divide a drive into two partitions after installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I divide a drive into two partitions after installation?: I have one drive with no partitions. On this drive I have important data.Is it possible to divide the drive into 2 partitions after windows was already installed?My plan was to make two partitions put my important data on one partition and then format the second partition the...
  3. Can I divide a drive into two partitions after installation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I divide a drive into two partitions after installation?: I have one drive with no partitions. On this drive I have important data.Is it possible to divide the drive into 2 partitions after windows was already installed?My plan was to make two partitions put my important data on one partition and then format the second partition the...
  4. Can I divide a drive into two partitions after installation?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Quick Access is broken no icon, strange position, and two grey dividers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Access is broken no icon, strange position, and two grey dividers: Hello, i've got a problem with Quick Access Tab in Explorer.Quick Access have no header and icon, and it's not toggleable anymoreIt's not positioned on the top of the left panel anymoreIt have two strange, grey dividersHere how's it looks like:I don't have an option of...
  6. my labtop screen was divided into two parts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my labtop screen was divided into two parts: My toshiba tecra m7 labtop screen went black then the computer crashed and restarted itself. I have a blue screen with critical errors. I managed to get it started up in safe mode but the screen has split horizontally in two parts even on booting it . I updeted the bios but...
  7. my labtop screen was divided into two parts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my labtop screen was divided into two parts: My toshiba tecra m7 labtop screen went black then the computer crashed and restarted itself. I have a blue screen with critical errors. I managed to get it started up in safe mode but the screen has split horizontally in two parts even on booting it . I updeted the bios but...
  8. Broken normal mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Broken normal mode: So I’m having this OBNOXIOUS problem that seems to be unfixable. So I was installing Aero10 using DISM on my laptop, restarted it using Shift+Restart, but there was no “Aero10” option in the boot menu, so I just booted into Windows 10. When I logged on tho, I only saw a...
  9. Connection divided by two in normal mode..

Connection divided by two in normal mode..: Hey everyone My speedtest in safe mode is at 960 mbps My speedtest in normale mode is at 400 mbps I know that it's a good connection anyway but i want to enjoy it at his full potential I uninstalled malwarebytes and i gained 200 mbps My antivirus is ESET Smart...
  10. internet connection, browsers working poorly in normal mode.

internet connection, browsers working poorly in normal mode.: Windows 10 64bit Like the title says, internet speed is fine in safe mode but low and intermittent (connection) in normal mode. There are threads here that offer tips, but none of them worked for me. Any ideas welcome. Cheerio Chris 92694