Windows 10: Connection errors with multiple browsers

Discus and support Connection errors with multiple browsers in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; A couple of day ago I began getting connection errors when trying to connect to certain sites that I visit daily. This did not affect all sites, but... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Brad2900, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Brad2900 Win User

Connection errors with multiple browsers

A couple of day ago I began getting connection errors when trying to connect to certain sites that I visit daily. This did not affect all sites, but just a few.
    Below are the errors that I would get using 3 different browsers.

Firefox error: An error occurred during a connection to xxxx.com. Peers certificate has an invalid signature. Error code: SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE.

Google Chrome error: This site can't provide a secure connection. xxxx.com sent an invalid response.

Microsoft Edge error: Can't connect securely to this page. This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS Security settings.

Since this was occurring with 3 different browsers, I assumed that this was more of a global problem.

After some online research, I ran across some info that said to delete the “cert8” file in Firefox to fix this problem with this browser. I did and sure enough this issue has been resolved with Firefox.
    My question is now how to apply the similar fix to both Edge and Chrome where the problem still continues.
    Also, why did this hit all 3 browsers at once? And is there a master setting that can fix them all at once?
    There had not been any software updates or installs/uninstalls at the time this happened, so I'm a bit confused as to what suddenly brought this on all at once.
    Thanks for any suggestions on how to fix this issue and why it even happened at all.

:)

Brad2900, Nov 28, 2017
  2. hadimassa Win User

N97 MINI - 'UNABLE TO PERFORM OPERATION' WHEN TRYING TO SEARCH THE WEB

You're trying to make multiple connections at the same time. Close all connections before you open your browser.

hadimassa, Nov 28, 2017
  3. E75 blackberry connect

Does Nokia E75 has option for blackberry connect and can we open multiple browsers on it?

saqibdawood---01, Nov 28, 2017
  4. MrHudson Win User

Microsoft Edge error: Can't connect securely to this page. This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS Security settings.

I use to get that a lot till one day a pop up asked How Likely are you to tell a friend about EDGE, I responded back I wont, to slow, waiting on response, cant connect securely, since then it takes sometime to load pages, but haven't received Cant connect securely.

MrHudson, Nov 29, 2017
  5. Samuria Win User
    Check date and time on the pc if thats wrong it makes certs invalid

Samuria, Nov 29, 2017
  6. Skipperl Win User
    Any final solutions? I am helping someone troubleshoot same issue. It happens when they connect to a secure wifi in our building. It does not happen when connecting to unsecured WiFi connection in our building.

Skipperl, Jan 16, 2018
  7. torre Win User
    torre, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Connection errors with multiple browsers - Similar Threads - Connection errors multiple

2. 'No internet access' error - browser connectivity only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'No internet access' error - browser connectivity only: For several weeks my computer Windows 10 has been displaying the 'no internet access'/'no internet, secured' errors. This error is partly inaccurate as I have a no internet issues when using the browser. I can browse, stream, download/upload as normal. It also seems to be...
  3. 'No internet access' error - browser connectivity only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'No internet access' error - browser connectivity only: For several weeks my computer Windows 10 has been displaying the 'no internet access'/'no internet, secured' errors. This error is partly inaccurate as I have a no internet issues when using the browser. I can browse, stream, download/upload as normal. It also seems to be...
  4. 'No internet access' error - browser connectivity only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Connection issues to Microsoft and Windows/Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection issues to Microsoft and Windows/Multiple Errors: specs: AMD 3600X, 32GB RAM 3600Ghz 16 TridentZ NEO + 16 TridentZ, MSI X570 Gaming Edge WIFI, MSI 2060 Super, Sabrent 1TB M.2 + WD Black 512GB M.2, Corsair RM 750xThis issue has been happening ever since I built my computer a little over a year ago, but I've been dealing with...
  6. Connection issues to Microsoft and Windows/Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection issues to Microsoft and Windows/Multiple Errors: specs: AMD 3600X, 32GB RAM 3600Ghz 16 TridentZ NEO + 16 TridentZ, MSI X570 Gaming Edge WIFI, MSI 2060 Super, Sabrent 1TB M.2 + WD Black 512GB M.2, Corsair RM 750xThis issue has been happening ever since I built my computer a little over a year ago, but I've been dealing with...
  7. connection of browsers

connection of browsers: Hello Non of my browsers in my system can be connected to the internet but other programs such as skype, telegram or other programs are connected. previosely, when I had windows8 I checked the proxy setting and the issue were solved but in windows 10 in the proxy part I do...
  8. Error 10016 - DCOM Config. Crashing browsers multiple times.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 10016 - DCOM Config. Crashing browsers multiple times.: Hi there, guys. So, I did a bit of research to find out that Microsoft suggests that Error 10016 is harmless and won't affect anything. Big mistake though. Any browser will crash multiple times 10x in a minute if you try reopening while the error is happening on that time...
  9. Browser opens multiple tabs

Browser opens multiple tabs: When I open google to access the internet, it opens with 3 tabs. All say the webpage was not found or is unavailable. I can enter a new address into any three of the search bars and access the internet. I have set my google preferences to only open the google search page upon...
  10. Bypassing "Not Secure Connection" Error on Browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Bypassing "Not Secure Connection" Error on Browsers: I have set up a test website with a self signed certificate on a VPS server. The site should be accessed by https://serverIPaddress/admin Since the website has a self signed SSL certificate, Firefox and IE etc are blocking my access to the site and throwing the following...