Windows 10: Connection problems through WiFi

Discus and support Connection problems through WiFi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I think it's quite a weird problem : I've a desktop in my house which is connected to the router by LAN and I've a laptop,a smartphone which are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SirDarknight, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Connection problems through WiFi

I think it's quite a weird problem : I've a desktop in my house which is connected to the router by LAN and I've a laptop,a smartphone which are connected to the router by WiFi. This morning, when I tried to Google something from my laptop, Firefox showed me -

Connection problems through WiFi [​IMG]

This not just happened with Google but with any other site and it also happened with my smartphone. But the funny part is that the downloads were just fine with torrent and IDM. Only I couldn't surf the net.

Note : The problem didn't occur with my desktop at all.With my laptop and smartphone, It automatically fixed a few hours later and happened again after a while.

:)

SirDarknight, Aug 26, 2015
  2. Bob506 Win User

Windows 10 wifi

Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium on a Dell Inspiron. Before upgrade no problem connecting to wifi. After upgrade I can connect to wifi after a reboot with no problem. It will not connect to wifi after sleep or hibernate. If I "troubleshoot
    problems" it will go through its little deal, and says there was a problem with the wireless adapter or access point, fix it, and then go ahead and connect. I have gone through these scenarios several times and it is the same every time.

Bob506, Aug 26, 2015
  3. sdgj Win User
    Wifi Not Working Since Update

Just done latest update on 2 Nokia phones and now the WiFi will not connect on either of them. Did one phone and realised there was a problem. Then checked the other was working ok and it was. Then did update and the WiFi will not work. It connects to
    the WiFi modem but will not connect to web through it. The modem is working fine on Laptop and tablet. The phones connect to web through the phone network ok.

4. Vulpia Win User

Connection problems through WiFi

I think that has something to do with your router. Whenever something like that happens to me, I restart my router and all of the other devices. Sometimes it happens to one device that is connected through WiFi, sometimes it happens to multiple. Home routers tend to sometimes go a bit dumb when you're torrenting something on a high speed internet connection, so it should be normal to restart it in that case. Even if it's a pretty old router and you have a pretty good connection and computers, torrenting will also confuse it.
    Not knowing what is actually causing it to happen makes it impossible to solve permanently. If you're able to test your connection and do different things to it without having anyone else use it, maybe you can see the cause.

Vulpia, Aug 30, 2015
  5. Restarting is the first thing I did.

SirDarknight, Sep 5, 2015
  6. Solution :

Changing my DNS did the trick.

SirDarknight, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Connection problems through WiFi

1. Connection problems through WiFi - Similar Threads - Connection problems through

2. Windows not connecting through WiFi to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not connecting through WiFi to internet: Today I got fiber Internet, and as recommended we got a new Wi-Fi router, it would connect to the Apple devices and Windows 7 but it kept saying there was no Internet connection. The installer made sure that there was Internet connection. We reinstalled the old Wi-Fi router...
  3. Windows not connecting through WiFi to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not connecting through WiFi to internet: Today I got fiber Internet, and as recommended we got a new Wi-Fi router, it would connect to the Apple devices and Windows 7 but it kept saying there was no Internet connection. The installer made sure that there was Internet connection. We reinstalled the old Wi-Fi router...
  4. WiFi Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi Connection Problem: Hey there!I have installed dual band wifi i.e 2g and 5g. But I have not able to connect to 5g network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-connection-problem/5113afc6-630f-436c-b128-23b8bad347ef
  5. Wifi connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection problem: HelloI have been reading my emails when suddenly lost the internet connection... My Wifi is on and I see the available connections but I can't connect. I tried a lots of things like reinstall the utility, on/off the realtek wifi in the device manager realtek type: 8822ce...
  6. Wifi connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi connection problem: From about a week or two , my wifi connection disconnects randomly on my laptop. It is not the problem of my router as the internet works on all other devices. Also it's just I can't see any wifi devices or even mobile hotspots and mostly I can't even see the wifi option in...
  7. Not able to connect to the internet through WiFi

Not able to connect to the internet through WiFi: Good morning. Last night I was working by connecting the laptop to the internet through phone. All of a sudden it was disconnected and from that time I am not able to see the available devices in my network option. Only the Airplane mode is there. Please have a look:...
  8. Wifi Connectivity Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi Connectivity Problem: [ATTACH] I have tried updating wifi driver, rollback wifi driver, Resetting tcp, tried power-saving mode ones too. But the wifi keeps disconnecting after a minute or two. Every time I have to manually disconnect and connect again. Other devices just work fine. Please help...
  9. Wifi connectivity problem

Wifi connectivity problem: Hi Over the past week or so,my internet connection(Wifi) has been disconnecting.I am using a TPlink Wireless USB adapter:- https://www.amazon.co.uk/Archer-T2U-Wireless-Supports-10-7-10-11/dp/B00K11UIV4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1546962138&sr=8-2&keywords=Archer+T2U When my...
  10. Internet connection randomly dropping through WiFi connection

Internet connection randomly dropping through WiFi connection: Dear all, I generally have good WiFI connection, but in two rooms so I am running a TP-Link system for Wifi through my powernet, which provides me with WiFI in our working space. No problems here. I have been noticing that on my laptop, when I sit in the living space, my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus e406ma wifi broken after windows update