Windows 10: Connection to server times out

Discus and support Connection to server times out in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am running Thunderbird as my email proxy and the other day I kept getting 'Connection to server timed out'. Initially I thought it may be the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pcmonkeymonks, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Connection to server times out

I am running Thunderbird as my email proxy and the other day I kept getting 'Connection to server timed out'.
    Initially I thought it may be the Thunderbird software but after re downloading it again the problem still persisted. I downloaded another email proxy - still the same result. I closed all my anti-virus programs and extended the timeout period in Thunderbird too but it makes no difference.

I am now at a loss to find a solution. Any ideas would be great. Thanks in advance.

:)

pcmonkeymonks, Mar 25, 2016
  2. rajano Win User

Connection to the Ovi Maps server times out

Today I installed ovi suit version 3...... from beta labs and updated Maps after almost 3 months of waiting. Hopefully the problem is solved.

This domain is no more in use

Please try it out.

Rajan

rajano, Mar 25, 2016
  3. Diwa---01 Win User
    Connection to the Ovi Maps server times out

Hi Schorly,

You can check it by browsing any site using any of the browsers like Internet explorer, firefox, etc.

Also you can try connecting to any chat application ( if you use any) Like Google talk, Yahoo messenger, Windows Live messenger etc.

Without connecting your phone to the PC if these all works fine, it will indicate you that your PC is connected to internet. Incase if these things didnt work, you might have to check your PC internet connection and make it work before using your OVi suite
    for maps Connection to server times out :)

Diwa---01, Mar 25, 2016
  4. Connection to server times out

Post Office server has been down for 3 days!

pcmonkeymonks, Mar 25, 2016
Thema:

Connection to server times out

1. Connection to server times out - Similar Threads - Connection server times

2. "Connection has timed out"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Connection has timed out": I get "Connection has timed out" on some websites that fail to open, I flushed the dns and renewed but that did not work how can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connection-has-timed-out/6f881cdc-cdf2-4d6a-930d-f26b49957d97
  3. "Connection has timed out"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Connection has timed out": I get "Connection has timed out" on some websites that fail to open, I flushed the dns and renewed but that did not work how can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connection-has-timed-out/6f881cdc-cdf2-4d6a-930d-f26b49957d97
  4. The connection has timed out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The connection has timed out: after waking the computer i have to go thru two of theese The connection has timed out An error occurred during a connection to photoinspection.info. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages,...
  5. The connection has timed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The connection has timed out: after waking the computer i have to go thru two of theese The connection has timed out An error occurred during a connection to photoinspection.info. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages,...
  6. The connection has timed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Server says: Connection timed out. & Unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Server says: Connection timed out. & Unable to connect to world: I have a Minecraft Bedrock Edition Aternos server and I cant join it due to the error : Connection timed out. & Unable to connect to world. No matter what I do I cant join it and its a very important project, I tried restarting my computer, what do I do now?...
  8. Server connection issues: pinging shows frequent “request timed out” responses and latency...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Server connection issues: pinging shows frequent “request timed out” responses and latency...: I'm running into increasing issues with lag and disconnects in online games lately, and I was instructed to try a series of ping tests on some different servers. In every case, I'm getting "request timed out" responses very frequently, often followed by brief but significant...
  9. ERR CONNECTION TIMED OUT

ERR CONNECTION TIMED OUT: Just need a little help here. Thanks ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/err-connection-timed-out/22015bf4-adae-4f12-b8db-e5ff51233b97
  10. Wireless Connections timing out?

Wireless Connections timing out?: The wireless connection to my casting device keeps timing out after a few hours or whenever I put the computer in sleep mode and try to reconnect it will not reconnect unless I restart the entire computer. It's not the the casting device because I'm still able to connect and...