Windows 10: Conquer time with new features in Microsoft Planner

Discus and support Conquer time with new features in Microsoft Planner in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Teams and individuals depend on Microsoft Planner to get organized quickly, work together effortlessly, and stay on the same page—no matter how large... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Conquer time with new features in Microsoft Planner

Source: Conquer time with new features in Microsoft Planner - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Feb 4, 2018

2. Appdata/Local/Temp filled quicky by a process replicating himself every 4 minutes

Quick update, looks like this new problem is related to the auto disk defrag task.

Task planner, Microsoft, Windows, Defrag, SheduledDefrag

GéraldHabert, Feb 4, 2018
  3. Command and Conquer Ultimate Collcection on Windows 10.

Hi Gavin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Since you are facing an issue with Command and Conquer Ultimate Collection, I suggest you to post your query under Command and Conquer Ultimate support for better assistance.

Here is the link: http://help.ea.com/en/command-and-conquer/command-and-conquer-the-ultimate-colle ction/

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 4, 2018
Thema:

Conquer time with new features in Microsoft Planner

1. Conquer time with new features in Microsoft Planner - Similar Threads - Conquer features Microsoft

2. Task planner and legacy software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task planner and legacy software: I have a problem with Task Planner Windows 10. I have a very old utility which should run every few minutes. It worked fine under windows10 until I ported it to a different win10 computer: Task Planner can't run the utility. HOWEVER, it runs fine when I start it by hand! I...
  3. Errors in patching Command and Conquer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Errors in patching Command and Conquer?: Hi there, Message when patching: Please close the game and then continue with "Path". I haven't found a solution for this anywhere and Red Alert 3 was the same. It's impossible that the game is running because I didn't even start the game. This is exactly the same with...
  4. command and conquer zero hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    command and conquer zero hour: Hello The command and conquer zero hour game does not run from error and does not enter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-and-conquer-zero-hour/8c181ea8-0bf0-4e65-866c-14b4d58723b1
  5. Is Task Planner running properly ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Task Planner running properly ?: Hi, My version number is Windows 10 Im completely new to Windows Defender so I have a few questions about running scheduled tasks for Defender. Now, I set the planned task for getting the desktop out of the sleeping mode; if a task should be completed, but there is a...
  6. Microsoft Planner and Microsoft To-Do integration is here

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Planner and Microsoft To-Do integration is here: Following swiftly on from flagged email and Cortana, we’re bringing you one step closer to a centralized task management experience with new connectivity between Microsoft Planner and To-Do. Many of you have been asking, and we listened. Starting today, tasks assigned in...
  7. Microsoft Planner

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Planner: When i try to add links attachments in Planner that contain '&' i receive an error "Please enter a valid url". I use Planner frequently and I need to be able to attach these links. any solution?...
  8. Planner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Planner: >Does the planner calculate the throughput time as well? ( Lead time for the particular task) > If yes can the trough put time be measured bucket wise > https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/planner/42f3395b-a21e-43ee-83b7-4f7473d43391
  9. New 'Propose a new meeting time' feature in Google Calendar

in Windows 10 News
    New 'Propose a new meeting time' feature in Google Calendar: Rescheduling in Google Calendar just got easier. We’re introducing a new feature that enables more efficient meeting scheduling. Now, each guest invited to a meeting can propose a new time and the organizer can easily review and accept time proposals. This allows for richer...
  10. Microsoft Office 365 Planner ready for showtime

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Office 365 Planner ready for showtime: Today marks the general availability of Microsoft Planner. Over the next several weeks, Planner will roll out to all eligible Office 365 customers worldwide. This includes Office 365 Enterprise E1–E5, Business Essentials, Premium and Education subscription plans. All users...