Windows 10: Considering Using Calendar, Mail and People

Discus and support Considering Using Calendar, Mail and People in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where do Calendar, Mail and People store the data I enter? Is it stored on the cloud?? If so, should I be concerned about privacy?? James 112083 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesJoey, Jun 12, 2018.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Considering Using Calendar, Mail and People

Where do Calendar, Mail and People store the data I enter?

Is it stored on the cloud??
    If so, should I be concerned about privacy??

James

:)

JamesJoey, Jun 12, 2018

2. NO Mail, People, Calendar

Hi Naveen,

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I would suggest you to download and run the Modern UI App troubleshooter and check.
    This tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Method 2:

Try to update Mail app from Windows store and see if that makes any difference.

Step 1: Follow the steps mentioned below to check for updates under Store for Mail app:

• From Start Screen, type
      Store
      and click on Store.
    • Look for the notification for pending updates available at the top right corner of the store. If yes, click on Updates to check for the list of updates available.
    • By default, all the updates for the apps would be marked. Right Click on the apps window and select Install Updates.
    • Wait for all the updates to get installed.
    • Check with the issue.
    Step 2:

If the issue still persist, then I would suggest you to uninstall and re-install the Mail app.

• Press Windows key and type
      Windows Powershell
      in search box.

• Right click on
      Windows Powershell and select Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command and hit
      Enter.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

4. Reinstall the app from
    Windows Store

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 13, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Considering Using Calendar, Mail and People

1. Considering Using Calendar, Mail and People - Similar Threads - Considering Using Calendar

2. Cannot find or delete incorrect people contacts from Windows Mail/Calendar People app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot find or delete incorrect people contacts from Windows Mail/Calendar People app.: How do i delete the first two contacts from my people app in windows? They are slightly wrong where the third is correct and when I search in my Mail/Calendar people app, I cannot find them?...
  3. Mail App, People App and Calendar App

Mail App, People App and Calendar App: I posted this question in the mail section; maybe the wrong section as I got 0 replies; sorry for that. I am using Mail App, People App and Calendar App on my Microsoft Windows Home Edition 20H2 OS. In Mail I have 3 accounts: an Outlook.com account, an iCloud.com account and...
  4. Free calendar alternatives worth considering?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free calendar alternatives worth considering?: After some frustration looking for mail apps (calendar included) I would like to ask here. I've tried several, none of them are perfect for something. And I can't find a proper calendar app either. Here's what I tried: Office 365 Outlook: Corporative app, features dark...
  5. Mail&Calendar and People App crash soon after launch

Mail&Calendar and People App crash soon after launch: Hardware: Surface pro 3 Software: Windows 10(1803 , OS internal ver 17134.345) 1. First time I was realized my Mail app has some issues with the IMAP account, which cannot receive new mail. Than I tried to edit the account settings, but the account setting dialogue won't...
  6. Cannot add any accounts to Mail, Calendar or People apps

Cannot add any accounts to Mail, Calendar or People apps: When I try to add an account to the Mail, Calendar or People apps I get a "Something went wrong" error, code 0x80070422. I have run sfc /scannow, DISM /cleanup-image etc, tried stopping and starting the credential manager and setting it to start automatically, but no luck....
  7. Can't install "Mail, Calendar and People" app (errorcode 0x80073cff)

Can't install "Mail, Calendar and People" app (errorcode 0x80073cff): I had "Mail Calendar and People" app installed on my Windows 10 build 9926, then 10041 update came and after it finished installing, that app was gone! And since then I couldn't install it back, gives the errorcode 0x80073cff as you can see on the screenshot below: [img]...
  8. Communication Apps Suite: Mail, People, Calendar but no Tasks?

Communication Apps Suite: Mail, People, Calendar but no Tasks?: So in the built-in PIM apps inside Windows, is there actually an official app to sync Outlook.com Tasks? I currently already have my phone synced to Outlook.com just fine, but to manipulate Tasks on my desktop, I can only resort to the browser. 82667
  9. Error code: 0x80070424 Mail, People, Calendar Apps

Error code: 0x80070424 Mail, People, Calendar Apps: Hey guys first i want too thank U guys to take your precious time to look at this thread So guys my problem is Mail, People, Calendar apps whenever i want to add an account and choose any of the accounts . it will gave me an Error code: 0x80070424 Mail, People,...
  10. New Mail, Calendar, and People experiences coming to Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    New Mail, Calendar, and People experiences coming to Outlook.com: Last year, we launched the Outlook.com beta to bring you a faster, smarter, and more personalized inbox. We’d like to thank the millions of people who opted into the beta over the last six months and provided valuable feedback. We’re wrapping up the first phase of the beta by...