Considering Using Calendar, Mail and People

Discus and support Considering Using Calendar, Mail and People in Windows 10 Software and Apps on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Where do Calendar, Mail and People store the data I enter? Is it stored on the cloud?? If so, should I be concerned about privacy?? James 112083 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesJoey, Jun 12, 2018.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Where do Calendar, Mail and People store the data I enter?

Is it stored on the cloud??
    If so, should I be concerned about privacy??

James

:)

JamesJoey, Jun 12, 2018
  2. ThofikhAhamad Win User

NO Mail, People, Calendar

Hi Naveen,

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I would suggest you to download and run the Modern UI App troubleshooter and check.
    This tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Method 2:

Try to update Mail app from Windows store and see if that makes any difference.

Step 1: Follow the steps mentioned below to check for updates under Store for Mail app:

• From Start Screen, type
      Store
      and click on Store.
    • Look for the notification for pending updates available at the top right corner of the store. If yes, click on Updates to check for the list of updates available.
    • By default, all the updates for the apps would be marked. Right Click on the apps window and select Install Updates.
    • Wait for all the updates to get installed.
    • Check with the issue.
    Step 2:

If the issue still persist, then I would suggest you to uninstall and re-install the Mail app.

• Press Windows key and type
      Windows Powershell
      in search box.

• Right click on
      Windows Powershell and select Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command and hit
      Enter.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

4. Reinstall the app from
    Windows Store

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 13, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Considering Using Calendar, Mail and People - Similar Threads - Considering Using Calendar

1. Sick of a cheap mouse that breaks? Consider the Microsoft Mouse 4000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sick of a cheap mouse that breaks? Consider the Microsoft Mouse 4000: There are so many mouse devices available today, and many really cheap ones from Chinese brands that look nice. But, I have to say that after using 2 of them, I'm done with them. My last one was a Jelly Comb mouse, which looks great and is nicely slender, but it began to have...
  2. What software would you consider a must have for a buisness computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What software would you consider a must have for a buisness computer?: I bought my current computer, a Toshiba Satellite, orginally to write my resume and do job hunting online. For various health reasons now I find that I'm now restricted to working from home. So this laptop I had been using for basically internet browsing, going social media...
  3. My 2.0 USB port is considered 3.0 ? How to fix this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My 2.0 USB port is considered 3.0 ? How to fix this?: my keyboard and mouse has errorcode 24 i believe, i mean it worksbut randomly is stops working for a moment(at least my mouse).And i went to troubleshoot the 2 devices and it keeps telling me to change to 2.0 usb port, which i did ,and they were there to begin with,but it...
  4. Endless loop when restarting as Administrator - considering rebuild

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Endless loop when restarting as Administrator - considering rebuild: I originally had a problem with the audio, getting a scratchy sound, and after finding a possible solution (here, ironically) that said to do something in Device Manager, I attempted to restart as Administrator, but trying that I get an endless loop: - "Preparing Windows"...
  5. Considering win10, need to know a few things

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Considering win10, need to know a few things: Hi all - I've been on win7 since the beta days, have been building and customizing PCs since 4.77Mhz was the norm, have my interface customized to look like win98 (icons, start menu, no animations, minimal services, etc), and am happy with its instantaneous responsiveness and...
  6. I am perplexed why Build 1511 is considered up to date in my context.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am perplexed why Build 1511 is considered up to date in my context.: On one of my backup computers, I installed Win 10 Pro during the period for free upgrading ((I still have Win 7 on my other computers). Today, I figured I would see how far it would update (the last time I had it do updating was on August 10 last year). It added stuff...
  7. Is "Retreat to Restore Point' considered an unhelpful answer here?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is "Retreat to Restore Point' considered an unhelpful answer here?: The Mac2PC switcher guy (Hi!) notices many questions on this board have the same possible lazy answer: retreat to a recent restore point. When I look at these questions (see pic) it's the first thing that occurs to me. [img] Just curious: I see no one giving this...