Windows 10: Conspiracy????

Discus and support Conspiracy???? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm not sure where to begin other than the "Tin Foil Hat Society" Just about everything in the first post is simply not true. Simply garbage and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by silv55, May 4, 2015.

1. AlanWade Win User

Conspiracy????

Could not have been said better.

AlanWade, May 8, 2015
  2. CountMike New Member
    CountMike, May 9, 2015
  3. BunnyJ New Member
    Well put,, I for one can say that there are no more that 20/30 people are aware that I exist and none of them are spying on me.. but the bunnies are. DARN those BUNNIES!!

Conspiracy???? [​IMG]

BunnyJ, May 9, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

Conspiracy????

Borg bunnies are known to be bad.

CountMike, May 9, 2015
  5. CountMike New Member
    Ugh, only bunnies that I ever knew where nice and cuddly except one large grey Angora that bit me right thru the palm of my hand when I picked him up wrong way.

CountMike, May 9, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    They sure are nice little creatures.. and they can make nice pets.

BunnyJ, May 9, 2015
  7. CountMike New Member
    My girlfriend brought me one to bunnysit once but it chewed up bunch of cables in my room. (rabbit, not GF).

CountMike, May 9, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

Conspiracy????

I had one and she was a gem. Never tried to chew a thing. But, yes.. they can chew up lots of things. They need chew toys to keep them from doing that.

BunnyJ, May 9, 2015
  9. brummyfan Win User
    I am worried about the people( from Mumbai, Culcatta) whom I never met having my phone number, my address and other details of me(God knows what)*Rolleyes

brummyfan, May 9, 2015
  10. Cliff S New Member
    Do you mean "Good morning I'm from Microsoft and your system has come up on our radar as being infected with worms and viruses. We are the PC Vet can offer you help in removing these bad things. Please download and install......."

Cliff S, May 9, 2015
  11. BunnyJ New Member
    I get calls like that but I just hang up.. those people can get phone numbers from many sources.

BunnyJ, May 9, 2015
  12. CountMike New Member
    Move to some poor country like mine, we never get calls like that, nobody would have money to pay for it anyway.

CountMike, May 9, 2015
  13. Cliff S New Member

Conspiracy????

And Email addresses from forums like here when someone forgets to scratch out or blur it in his/her screenshots. I have never received such calls over here, but from Telecommunications companies yeah(even saved me 15 Euro a month once).

Cliff S, May 9, 2015
  14. labeeman Win User
    Yep I get calls like that to I just tell them I use Linux Mint (Click).LOL

labeeman, May 9, 2015
  15. jeffrys Win User
    i did not read all the responses here, but here is my point of view:

Anyone not having a problem with the fact that MS, Apple, Facebook etc is gathering info about us people, good for you.

I do mind not having some privacy, those not caring well to each his own.

There may come a day you will regret this.

Jeff

jeffrys, May 9, 2015
Thema:

Conspiracy????

1. Conspiracy???? - Similar Threads - Conspiracy

2. I am once again requesting a list of disallowed words and for conspiracy theorists to stop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am once again requesting a list of disallowed words and for conspiracy theorists to stop...: Because it is getting impossible to say anything now.And don't bother giving that canned response because I'm just going to mark it as not helpful BECAUSE IT IS NOT HELPFUL....
  3. I am once again requesting a list of disallowed words and for conspiracy theorists to stop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am once again requesting a list of disallowed words and for conspiracy theorists to stop...: Because it is getting impossible to say anything now.And don't bother giving that canned response because I'm just going to mark it as not helpful BECAUSE IT IS NOT HELPFUL....
  4. light into conspiracy, next app store problem, i want somebody to explain this Why cant app...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    light into conspiracy, next app store problem, i want somebody to explain this Why cant app...: [ATTACH] Why cant app storage be changed from c to d? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/light-into-conspiracy-next-app-store-problem-i/900eca06-c6f3-45aa-b91f-e18520a7af8c