Windows 10: Conspiracy????

Discus and support Conspiracy???? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i did not read all the responses here, but here is my point of view: Anyone not having a problem with the fact that MS, Apple, Facebook etc is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by silv55, May 4, 2015.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Conspiracy????

Your more immediate concern should be hackers that are getting your information now.

BunnyJ, May 9, 2015
  2. Cliff S New Member

*Thumbs*Roflmao2*Thumbs

Cliff S, May 9, 2015
  3. gzt7d8 Win User
    I always where my protection when I go on the web.

Conspiracy???? [​IMG]

gzt7d8, May 9, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Conspiracy????

Now we know who you are!!! The Unknown Comic! God I'm old if I remember that*Sad.
    [youtube]nyo_oi96HHM[/youtube]

Cliff S, May 9, 2015
  5. CountMike New Member
    Hope that's not your universal password.

CountMike, May 9, 2015
  6. brummyfan Win User
    Yes, I also get frustrated with their sales calls, it's similar to getting leaflets through my letter box( at least I can bin them without reading them).

brummyfan, May 9, 2015
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Here in Germany one can get a sticker that say's Keine Werbung"(No adds), so if it isn't specifically addressed to you and not just a throw in or to all households, you can report them and they get fined. What I like to do is if someone throws something in anyhow, is bring it to the post office and return to sender, of course the original sender pays the charge*Smile.

Cliff S, May 9, 2015
  8. Wynona Win User

Conspiracy????

Or Veggiewashafarians. *Smile

Wynona, May 9, 2015
  9. A whole new meaning to trashing your system. Conspiracy???? :p

Jody Thornton, May 9, 2015
  10. CountMike New Member
    Conspiracy???? [​IMG]

CountMike, May 9, 2015
  11. Wenda Win User
    Working on a mate's PC one day (I do all the routine maintenance, updates etc for him) and his land-line on the desk next to me rang. He wasn't available, so I answered - and got a 'Microsoft' scammer.

So, I gave him a little rope, then yanked on it, hard - 'Er, I actually AM a Microsoft technician*. Can I please have your name and employee number in order to verify ....' CLICK! beeep, beeep, beeep...

Told my mate and he nearly had a kitten, he laughed so hard.

* I'm not, of course. And no, I don't make a habit of claiming that I am.

But in this case....

Wenda, May 9, 2015
  12. rvbfan Win User
    I just tell them I have to transfer them to the fraud unit as they take care of the computers.

rvbfan, May 10, 2015
  13. dencal Win User

Conspiracy????

Rather strange I thought, no e-mail notifications from this forum on this particular subject although there have been many responses.
    While doing a bit of an e-mail clean up I came across the relevant replies in spam, there being no option to reject this but to click on one for further info.
    Obviously my broadband supplier is taking security very seriously.

dencal, May 10, 2015
  14. CountMike New Member
    Can't you just mark one of them as "Not Spam" ? new ones should just keep on coming as normal.

CountMike, May 10, 2015
  15. dencal Win User
    Have already stated in previous post "no option", but this does not present a problem as I will in future check messages in spam.

dencal, May 10, 2015
Thema:

Conspiracy????

1. Conspiracy???? - Similar Threads - Conspiracy

2. I am once again requesting a list of disallowed words and for conspiracy theorists to stop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am once again requesting a list of disallowed words and for conspiracy theorists to stop...: Because it is getting impossible to say anything now.And don't bother giving that canned response because I'm just going to mark it as not helpful BECAUSE IT IS NOT HELPFUL....
  3. I am once again requesting a list of disallowed words and for conspiracy theorists to stop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am once again requesting a list of disallowed words and for conspiracy theorists to stop...: Because it is getting impossible to say anything now.And don't bother giving that canned response because I'm just going to mark it as not helpful BECAUSE IT IS NOT HELPFUL....
  4. light into conspiracy, next app store problem, i want somebody to explain this Why cant app...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    light into conspiracy, next app store problem, i want somebody to explain this Why cant app...: [ATTACH] Why cant app storage be changed from c to d? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/light-into-conspiracy-next-app-store-problem-i/900eca06-c6f3-45aa-b91f-e18520a7af8c