Windows 10: constant audio crackling and no sound!

Discus and support constant audio crackling and no sound! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Again; I ask for help with this one. It seems that there are constant issues with windows 10 and sound blaster sound cards like mine. I have a sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Matt Siegel, Aug 25, 2015.

1. constant audio crackling and no sound!

Again; I ask for help with this one. It seems that there are constant issues with windows 10 and sound blaster sound cards like mine. I have a sound blaster x-fi titanium pci express sound card and every time i turn off my speaker controller(unit with volume and adjustments for sub, center and rear speakers); then turn it back on after awhile; it gives me a high pitched hum noise and the audio comes out all garbled and crackling and its driving me frigging crazy!!! Can anyone and i mean anyone at all shed light on this one?

:)

Matt Siegel, Aug 25, 2015
  2. Adrian B1 Win User

Any fix for screeches when playing mp3's via bluetooth audio?

Im also experiencing bluetooth audio playback issues - random popping sounds and a constant high pitched whine on my Lumia 920.

The popping sounds seem to only be related to mp3 playback. Songs that ive ripped using windows media player (regardless of compression) will play random pops / crackles with a constant high pitched whine / hum over any bluetooth device. These same mp3s
    play fine through the speakers and through the headphone jack.

WMA audio (the same song as the mp3 tested above) only has the high pitched whine / hum...no popping or crackling over bluetooth...plays fine through speakers and headphone jack.

Netflix and other streaming media also only exhibits the high pitched whine / hum...no popping or crackling over bluetooth. Again, these play fine through the speakers and headphone jack.

Adrian B1, Aug 25, 2015
  3. NeoZon Win User
    Video I record has Crackling sound in audio. I notice it more in HD video. Why?

When, I record video, I get crackling sound in my audio. Why? Great video and audio for the most part but the crackling sound is annoying.

NeoZon, Aug 25, 2015
  4. WhyMe Win User

constant audio crackling and no sound!

I just checked their site and Creative have released a new software & driver package for Windows 10 with todays date!!!!

Google creative.com is your friend *Biggrin

Hopefully, it'll solve your problems.

WhyMe, Aug 25, 2015
  5. sweet! thanks!!! I will check it out!!!! *Smile

Matt Siegel, Aug 26, 2015
  6. WhyMe Win User
    Cool. *Smile Let us know if it works please!

WhyMe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

constant audio crackling and no sound!

1. constant audio crackling and no sound! - Similar Threads - constant audio crackling

2. Audio crackling/popping sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio crackling/popping sounds.: Hello there,Recently I've noticed that my Windows 11 was having some audio issues, especially when audio started/stopped playing you would hear a pop sound, or especially when changing audio levels, either from the windows volume or any app volume slider, you can hear some...
  3. Audio crackling/popping sounds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio crackling/popping sounds.: Hello there,Recently I've noticed that my Windows 11 was having some audio issues, especially when audio started/stopped playing you would hear a pop sound, or especially when changing audio levels, either from the windows volume or any app volume slider, you can hear some...
  4. Crackling sound

Crackling sound: Hi all,I have a strange symptom I can't get repaired my self, please help.The symptoms I am experiencing:1. A crackling sound through my speakers when sound plays. It doesn't matter what application i use. 2. When the PC gets really busy, music slows down a bit it's not...
  5. Crackling sound on my audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling sound on my audio: i just updated to version 22598.1 and since that update i heard a disturbing crackle sound on my speaker. At first i thought that my speaker is broken then I've tried connecting my headphones via the 3.5mm jack the crackle is still there. it finally disappear when i connect...
  6. Crackling sound on my audio

Crackling sound on my audio: i just updated to version 22598.1 and since that update i heard a disturbing crackle sound on my speaker. At first i thought that my speaker is broken then I've tried connecting my headphones via the 3.5mm jack the crackle is still there. it finally disappear when i connect...
  7. Audio-Technica M40X crackling sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio-Technica M40X crackling sound: Hello, I own ATH-M40X headphone and I can notice crackling sound and also sometimes hearing in only 1 headphone. It can be well heard when moving Windows 10 volume slider. I tried the different cable coming with these headphones and it's still the same. I also tried other my...
  8. Audio Popping and Crackling Sounds

Audio Popping and Crackling Sounds: Ive seen other posts on this subject, but they are now archived or else i would have gone and commented on those, and despite their age, this issue still persists for myself and probably many others. I first noticed this while playing Fallout 4 recently, with a true...
  9. Constant buzzing/crackling audio

Constant buzzing/crackling audio: Since about a week ago (or two) I noticed that there's a constant buzzing/crackling noise when using my computer, as soon as windows 10 shows the login screen. I have tried several fixes, but none of them have helped so far. I DID notice that the noise becomes even more...
  10. constant audio crackling and no sound!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    constant audio crackling and no sound!: Every time I reboot it seems I lose my audio on my sound blaster x-fi titanium pci express sound card. Also; it seems like every time I turn my audio controller off for awhile then back on; i get at high pitched hum sound and then when i try and play something I get crackling...