Windows 10: Constant Blue Screen Error and restarting loop - Can't do anything!!

Discus and support Constant Blue Screen Error and restarting loop - Can't do anything!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased an intel NUC6i5SYH kit PC and fitted it with the following RAM and HDD. Samsung 500GB 850 EVO M.2 SSD: Amazon.co.uk:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DonMoon, Feb 26, 2016.

1. DonMoon Win User

Constant Blue Screen Error and restarting loop - Can't do anything!!

Hi,

I recently purchased an intel NUC6i5SYH kit PC and fitted it with the following RAM and HDD.

Samsung 500GB 850 EVO M.2 SSD: Amazon.co.uk: Computers Accessories

HyperX Impact 16 GB 2133 MHz DDR4 SODIMM Memory Kit (2 x 8 GB): Amazon.co.uk: Computers Accessories

I installed a copy of windows 8 that I owned and then upgraded it to windows 10. It was working fine for a couple of weeks, and suddenly it had and error and is stuck rebooting itself with a blue screen error. The error appears to be different every time but the ones I have seen repeated are "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" and "MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION". I can get into the BIOS and that's about it. I can't find a way to boot into safe mode and when I try and install a fresh copy of windows 10 via USB created from microsoft i still get a blue screen error after a couple of seconds. I'm really stuck here and don't know what to do - can anybody help?

:)

DonMoon, Feb 26, 2016
  2. Zach BVR Win User

Windows 10 INTERNAL POWER ERROR

I have a Dell Inspiron and after updating to Windows 10 it crashed and blue screened with the INTERNAL POWER ERROR. Now it's in a constant loop of resetting and blue screening not allowing me to do anything! I don't know what to do.

Zach BVR, Feb 26, 2016
  3. HELP Constant Blue Screen Error and restarting loop - Can't do anything!!

WEA Errors are generally hardware related. I would start by running Memtest since you purchased ram

2-Memtest. (You can read more about running memtest here)

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Feb 26, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Both crashes are hardware failure crashes, given the added components and the fact you can't get into safe mode it only defines a hardware problem and so the new components need to be tested.
    Because you have a SSD you can't really test it with multiple tools which I would normally suggest.
    With the SSD you could try a different cable and/or a different hard drive.

Constant Blue Screen Error and restarting loop - Can't do anything!! [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Diagnostics Test
    HDD TEST

Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums

Thema:

1. Constant Blue Screen Error and restarting loop - Can't do anything!! - Similar Threads - Constant Blue Screen

2. Constant Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Blue Screen Errors: Hello!Lately I've been getting blue screen errors all the time. I've scanned for malware multiple times with nothing being found and I've tried system recovery as suggested in another thread, yet the problem persists.Since I have no idea what I'm doing, I figured I'd ask here...
  3. Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts: My son has a gaming pc that was working perfectly after we got it at Christmas time. He started to develop issues while playing games and we had the blue screen of death. Error said "Stop Code - Bad System Config. PC would not boot at all, so we reset the pc and I installed...
  4. Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts: My son has a gaming pc that was working perfectly after we got it at Christmas time. He started to develop issues while playing games and we had the blue screen of death. Error said "Stop Code - Bad System Config. PC would not boot at all, so we reset the pc and I installed...
  5. Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts

6. Blue Screen of Death and can't do anything about it

Blue Screen of Death and can't do anything about it: After installing a windows 10 update today, my computer began crashing every time I tried to play a game. After multiple attempts to try to fix this, I ran a system restore to try and go back to before I installed the updates. This went on for 3 hours before I canceled it and...
  7. Blue screen and constant loop

Blue screen and constant loop: Unable to get into surface pro. When I turn it on, I get a blue screen and error message for automatic repair. It then takes me to restart or advanced options. Restart does nothing to help. Advanced options tells me to choose an option. I choose use troubleshoot, advance...
  8. Windows 10 restart loop with Blue Screen error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 restart loop with Blue Screen error: Hi! Few days ago I wanted to add some extra storage to my PC by adding a used laptop hard drive which had a Win10 installed on it but I had problems with it so the system needed to be reinstalled. So I wanted to format that laptop's drive via my PC, I connected it with SATA...
  9. Windows 10 restart loop with Blue Screen error

Windows 10 restart loop with Blue Screen error: Hi! Few days ago I wanted to add some extra storage to my PC by adding a used laptop hard drive which had a Win10 installed on it but I had problems with it so the system needed to be reinstalled. So I wanted to format that laptop's drive via my PC, I connected it with SATA...
  10. Constant blue screen error

Constant blue screen error: I have Asus PC that keeps crashing with blue screen error at start up. I tried to fix the issue and reset the laptop but it crashed again. Then I tried to reinstall Windows using the Windows Media Creation Tool. At first, my laptop started working well but then crashed again....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. contsant blue screen loop

2. cant do anything with bluescreen