Windows 10: Constant blue screens/hard resets for new PC

Discus and support Constant blue screens/hard resets for new PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is a newly built computer and I upgraded to Win 10 from my retail copy of Win 7. I got random BSOD like every hour, with no clues.... Thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eonoca, Sep 15, 2016.

1. eonoca Win User

Constant blue screens/hard resets for new PC

This is a newly built computer and I upgraded to Win 10 from my retail copy of Win 7.

I got random BSOD like every hour, with no clues....

Thing seems get worse after my installation of the game Division, not sure if it s related.

I have formatted the machine and the problem persists. Really run out of methods and any help would be very much appreciated!!

Enclosed the log below

:)

eonoca, Sep 15, 2016
  2. Zach BVR Win User

Windows 10 INTERNAL POWER ERROR

I have a Dell Inspiron and after updating to Windows 10 it crashed and blue screened with the INTERNAL POWER ERROR. Now it's in a constant loop of resetting and blue screening not allowing me to do anything! I don't know what to do.

Zach BVR, Sep 15, 2016
  3. Windows 10 upgrade stuck shutting down

When i tried restarting my machine it then tried to boot up which immediately displayed a blue screen of death followed trying to reboot again so stuck in a constant loop. This was a pain as booting into safe mode or resetting my pc was also not working
    due to this fault. This all occured from the upgrade option of windows 10

AlastairEdwards, Sep 15, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Constant blue screens/hard resets for new PC [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log - Windows 7 Help Forums

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

5. eonoca Win User
    Thanks very much for instruction. Please see the latest log for another few crash

Attachment 102031

HD tune results

1. SDD

Attachment 102032Attachment 102033Attachment 102034

2. Harddrive

Attachment 102035Attachment 102036Attachment 102037Attachment 102038

SeaTools Dos

1. Harddrive - not sure if that's completed, after awhile, it returned the below
    Attachment 102039

Checkdisc log

1. SDD

Attachment 102040

2. Harddrive

Attachment 102041

Will do the memory test tonight before sleep. Thanks very much for your help in advance *Smile

And not sure if there are anything deal with the "ATKEX_cmd.exe", I encountered error on it consistently. See below the reliability information from Windows:

Attachment 102043

eonoca, Sep 17, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    SeaTools didn't finish, see 'Test Information and Results' on the photo. When a long test is finished succesfully you should see 'Long Test PASSED'.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Constant blue screens/hard resets for new PC - Similar Threads - Constant blue screens

2. PC constantly crashing and blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC constantly crashing and blue screening: Hello, recently I have noticed that my PC has been constantly crashing. It started off with game crashes on MW2 and RDR2 but now it has actually started blue screening my PC.Things I have tried include removing any overclocks, using SFC /SCANNOW and DISM and completely...
  3. New Prebuilt PC Constant Blue Screen Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Prebuilt PC Constant Blue Screen Crashes: I purchased a Prebuilt PC recently and have not been having any luck fixing blue screen crashes that happen 3-10 times a day. I have tried re-installing windows, updating drivers, and windows updates. I have listed the errors below. Attempted Write to Readonly Memory Page...
  4. New Prebuilt PC Constant Blue Screen Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Prebuilt PC Constant Blue Screen Crashes: I purchased a Prebuilt PC recently and have not been having any luck fixing blue screen crashes that happen 3-10 times a day. I have tried re-installing windows, updating drivers, and windows updates. I have listed the errors below. Attempted Write to Readonly Memory Page...
  5. Blue screen when hard resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when hard resetting my pc: When I got on my pc nothing on the bottom left was working and some apps weren’t working. Setting wouldn’t start and I couldn’t type in the search bar. I chose to reset but keep my files, but that didn’t work. Then I tried to hard reset. That’s where I am now. During the hard...
  6. Blue screen when hard resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen when hard resetting my pc: When I got on my pc nothing on the bottom left was working and some apps weren’t working. Setting wouldn’t start and I couldn’t type in the search bar. I chose to reset but keep my files, but that didn’t work. Then I tried to hard reset. That’s where I am now. During the hard...
  7. Blue screen when hard resetting my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Blue Screen after hard reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen after hard reset: I have just hard reset my computer, and when I log in, I get the blue screen of death. I had to hard reset due to it just repeating the blue screen over and over. Will I have to take in my computer or can I fix this issue myself?...
  9. Constant blue screens on new PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant blue screens on new PC: Hi there! Wall of text incoming: I'm with a new PC since December 12th. On the 13th I had my first BSoD, on the 15th I had two more, and on the 16th today I had the most recent one. The occasions were as follows: 1st one: nothing special was happening. I had a few tabs...
  10. Constant blue screens and Hard disk errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant blue screens and Hard disk errors: When I use my laptop for like 30 minutes it starts to make clicking noises. I sometimes even get the blue screen. When I startup the laptop there is a Hard Disk 1 (301) error, but you can still continue startup. My disk space is at a 100% yet there are only vital and some...