Windows 10: Constant blue screens

Discus and support Constant blue screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have had my computer blue screen a few times in the last couple of months but recently has been occurring more and more often. The error is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TylerHaslett, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Constant blue screens

Hi,

I have had my computer blue screen a few times in the last couple of months but recently has been occurring more and more often. The error is not always the same and is usually a unexpected store exception or critical process died with another error sometimes coming up. I have searched online for ways to fix this but nothing has worked so far. I thought it might be a problem with too much running on a single drive so I installed an ssd for windows 10 to run on and reinstalled windows. While this stopped it for a while, it didnt stop it for long. If anyone knows how this could be fixed please help.

:)

TylerHaslett, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Constant blue screens

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Constant blue screens

1. Constant blue screens - Similar Threads - Constant blue screens

2. Constant Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen: Hi, I've been having freeze on wake issues with my year old Dell XPS 9520. It constantly about once a day or every other day freezes but only after the screen turns off from inactivity. Soon as I move the mouse, the login screen comes up and soon as I put my pin it freezes...
  3. Constant blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant blue screens: HiI have a GIGABYTE G5 KD laptop and I mostly play vrchat on it. I make content and I use OBS to record my videos but I’m constantly getting blue screens and each time it’s something different that failed. I’ve been trying to fix this issue for a while now but it just seems...
  4. Constant blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant blue screens: HiI have a GIGABYTE G5 KD laptop and I mostly play vrchat on it. I make content and I use OBS to record my videos but I’m constantly getting blue screens and each time it’s something different that failed. I’ve been trying to fix this issue for a while now but it just seems...
  5. Blue screened constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screened constantly: I am constantly blue screened daily getting error messages like "Reference_By_Pointer" and many others, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screened-constantly/c633f1b1-0d9d-42b0-865b-b6d87bca4cc1
  6. Blue screened constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screened constantly: I am constantly blue screened daily getting error messages like "Reference_By_Pointer" and many others, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screened-constantly/c633f1b1-0d9d-42b0-865b-b6d87bca4cc1
  7. Blue screened constantly

8. Constant Blue screening

Constant Blue screening: My computer keeps blue screening and has been doing so for about a month now I've tried basically everything to resolve it and have had zero luck ive tried reading the dump files myself but I can't really make sense of it. specs: ryzen 3600 Asus Tuf b550 motherboard corsair...
  9. Constant blue screens

Constant blue screens: I recently rebuilt my entire PC from the ground up with brand new everything except for RAM and my disk drives, but despite that my computer has been blue screening frequently, particularly when something made in the Unity engine is running, and in those cases ive reinstalled...
  10. Constant Blue Screens

Constant Blue Screens: Hi! I’m having constant crashes and blue screens. I followed a guide and it seemed to show that it was a driver that was causing my issues. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to pinpoint exactly which one it was. I do however have the DMP file, MSinfo, and my computer specs....