Windows 10: Constant BSOD playing various games and rendering videos!

Discus and support Constant BSOD playing various games and rendering videos! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, first of all I'm gonna start by telling you I've done all sorts of troubleshooting ways there are for all this error messages that my PC keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tiago25, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Tiago25 Win User

Constant BSOD playing various games and rendering videos!

Hi guys, first of all I'm gonna start by telling you I've done all sorts of troubleshooting ways there are for all this error messages that my PC keeps showing me. Recently I've upgraded my Motherboard,CPU and Rams, and ever since the PC is always having blue screens when I'm playing games or rendering videos. I've checked the temperatures but there are all normal. Pc is completly clean and I've recently put thermal paste in my cpu. I've also installed the system again. I suspect my nvidia drivers keep causing this blue screens, because everytime I unnistall them through safe mode the blue screens stop. I've tried installing older versions but the problem still persists. I'm posting this because I'm beggining to be pretty desperate since I can't play a game for more than 30min and it constantly bsod in sony vegas while rendering. Needless to say I did a malware scan, virus scan, memory problems scan, chkdsk /scan and found 0 problems...

:)

Tiago25, Aug 3, 2017

2. Video/Audio out of sync

I am now having these issues on all browsers including windows edge despite the fact that I have fully updated drivers. Lowering the quality of the video, for instance on YouTube, does not seem to solve the issue either. This issue is a constant on various
    websites such as Netflix and YouTube and therefore rendering my laptop effectively useless for what I need it for.

Ryan Wallace, Aug 3, 2017
  3. Constant BSOD's on Windows 10, when trying to play League of Legends game. errors, like "Bad Pool Header," "Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page," and "Attempted Write to ReadOnly Memory".

Everytime I try to play a game of League of Legends, I either blue screen loading in, during the game, or right before the game ends. I get a couple of random errors, like "Bad Pool Header," "Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page," and "Attempted Write to ReadOnly
    Memory". I have an Nvidia Geforce GT 730 Graphics Card, and not only did I constantly try to fix if it was a driver issue, but I even clean installed new drivers twice and updated it. I still get constant BSOD's. :/

OP - Constant BSOD's on Windows 10

LightzRetra, Aug 3, 2017
  4. Constant BSOD playing various games and rendering videos!

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be please to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

BSODHunter, Aug 3, 2017
  5. Tiago25 Win User
    What software are you talking about? My Windows is completly original...

Tiago25, Aug 3, 2017
  6. BSODHunter, Aug 3, 2017
  7. Tiago25 Win User
    Impossible, I've installed my windows and every program in it personally. My pc hasn't been in any tech store since I've reinstalled my system...

Tiago25, Aug 3, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Constant BSOD playing various games and rendering videos! - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD playing

2. Constant BSOD for various errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD for various errors: Hello,My Windows 10 PC was working fine last Sunday and now it is constantly getting BSOD every 20 minutes or so, it seems to crash faster if I am playing a game.Things that I have tried:Run windows update and install everythingDo a clean re-installation of NVIDIA driversRun...
  3. Bluescreens whenever i'm rendering, playing games that are intensive Various Error Codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreens whenever i'm rendering, playing games that are intensive Various Error Codes: i have been getting regular bluescreens while rendering videos and playing games that are intensive such as Apex Legends.Temps wise I think everything is good, when rendering my CPUAMD FX-8350 is like 50-60c, and when playing apex my GPUGTX 970 sits at like 75-83cHere's a...
  4. various BSOD when playing games

various BSOD when playing games: Hey Guys! Recently I've been blue screen a lot when playing games. Seeing a variety of different BSOD errors such as System Service Exception, Kernel Security, IRQL Not Less or Equal, and Memory Management. No over clock, graphics drivers most updated, windows currently not...
  5. BSOD while playing games and Rendering

BSOD while playing games and Rendering: Hi thanks for taking the time to help. About a month or 2 back i noticed that whenever i played 'Dota 2' or 'The Witcher 3', my computer would freeze completely and then after 30 or so seconds a BSOD would appear with 'error code: Machine Check Exception'. Running Core...
  6. BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games

BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games: Hello, I'm getting BSODs everyday while watching videos on YouTube, rendering videos with Adobe Premiere and playing games. The funny thing is that they come randomly, I can play for a whole day without a BSOD or sometimes I'll just play for about half an hour and get a...
  7. BSOD playing games / rendering videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xA

BSOD playing games / rendering videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xA: HI, I have this problem for a while since upgrading to Win 10 ( free forced upgrade from Win 7 ) It got quite annoying so I did a free install of Win10 to ensure it wasn't old driver etc causing issues left behind from Win 7. I was playing WoW free trail and computer crashed...
  8. Numerous BSODs while playing various games

Numerous BSODs while playing various games: Hi all, I have been encountering numerous BSODs of different bug check strings since 30th Aug (last Wed). I noticed that the BSODs happen whenever I'm in any game, from Just Cause 3 to Euro Truck Simulator 2. The BSOD would occur after 30mins - 1 hour of gameplay. I've...
  9. BSOD playing various games

BSOD playing various games: Hello everyone, i would love to get some help whit my problem. As the title say i get different BSOD when i play games like Dragon age or Assassin creed. Here's a link to a post in tomshardware forum, they suggested me to ask in this site: BSOD when playing games - Windows...
  10. Constant BSOD playing games

Constant BSOD playing games: Hi there I recently built a computer with a legitimate copy of windows 10. Whenever I try to play a game on steam (single player) my computer ends up crashing. All my drivers are up to date and have even installed the drivers off the cd that came with my motherboard. I used...