Windows 10: Constant BSOD while opening Browser especially Chrome

Discus and support Constant BSOD while opening Browser especially Chrome in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Need some help here where I have been constantly getting BSOD of either DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and something related to Kernel & System. Need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlvinWong87, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Constant BSOD while opening Browser especially Chrome

Hi,Need some help here where I have been constantly getting BSOD of either DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and something related to Kernel & System. Need someone to assist in investigating on whether it is related to my RAM that is required to change or it is because of a certain program within my machine that I will need to update.I have run the memory diagnostic tool and there weren't any errors found. Need some help based on the below minidump for all 5 crashes that I have had so far in the past 24 hours.MiniDump

:)

AlvinWong87, Mar 4, 2024

2. Google Plans a Web-browser, To be called Google Chrome

I have my FF customized exactly how i want it. iGoogle is my homepage i see some news headlines, my to-do list, weather and calender as soon as i open the browser. If Chrome has the same sort of customization then i may give it a go.

WhiteLotus, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Setting Chrome as my default browser - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

• Go to Start > Settings > System.
    • Choose Default apps, then scroll down to
      Web browser.
    • Tap or click the browser that’s currently listed as your default, then choose Chrome from the list of apps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Bree Win User

Constant BSOD while opening Browser especially Chrome

Installing Flash opens Chrome instead of default browser

I use IE, Edge and Firefox, with IE as default browser. Edge/IE of course get Flash through Windows Update but periodically I have to install Flash for Firefox. I can confirm that the expected behaviour of the Flash installer is, on completion, to open your default browser at a page saying...
    This is just an advert, not a necessary step in the install, but it is labelled as 'Step 3 of 3'. Steps 1 and 2 were seen in Firefox, the browser I started the install from, as the first two steps in installing/updating Flash. The install requires the browser to be restarted to be complete, so it opens the 'Step 3' page itself in the default browser. It has always amused me that it opens IE and not the Firefox I was installing it for.

I don't have Chrome, so can't test the behaviour described, but I have never seen anything other than my default browser open. I've just tested reinstalling Flash in Firefox, only IE opened on completion.

Bree, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Constant BSOD while opening Browser especially Chrome

1. Constant BSOD while opening Browser especially Chrome - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD while

2. Constant BSOD while opening Browser especially Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD while opening Browser especially Chrome: Hi,Need some help here where I have been constantly getting BSOD of either DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and something related to Kernel & System. Need someone to assist in investigating on whether it is related to my RAM that is required to change or it is because of a...
  3. Constant BSOD while opening Browser especially Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD while opening Browser especially Chrome: Hi,Need some help here where I have been constantly getting BSOD of either DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and something related to Kernel & System. Need someone to assist in investigating on whether it is related to my RAM that is required to change or it is because of a...
  4. Constant BSOD Especially when Laptop is Plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Especially when Laptop is Plugged in: I have been having constant BSOD's that can happen more than 10 times a day. I've tried almost every possible solution I can find online sfc/scannow, chkdsk C:, memtest86, testdisk and have found zero issues from it. The BSOD mainly happens when I plug my charger in...
  5. Constant BSOD Especially when Laptop is Plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD Especially when Laptop is Plugged in: I have been having constant BSOD's that can happen more than 10 times a day. I've tried almost every possible solution I can find online sfc/scannow, chkdsk C:, memtest86, testdisk and have found zero issues from it. The BSOD mainly happens when I plug my charger in...
  6. Getting Frequent BSODs Especially while gaming

Getting Frequent BSODs Especially while gaming: Ok this is now getting More frequent whenever i play any game on my pc there's a random chance that the pc gets a bsod saying critical process died or memory management. So i tried to figure out what is the cause of the problem i went to event viewer and found out a critical...
  7. Constant BSOD especially when playing games

Constant BSOD especially when playing games: Hi! I'm getting BSOD especially when I'm playing videogames. From what I could get the dump files indicates that it's a memory corruption and a ntkrnlmp.exe errors. But I'm not good at reading minidumps so if anyone can pls help me. Here are the dmps:...
  8. BSOD in windows 10 while opening Chrome

BSOD in windows 10 while opening Chrome: Getting BSOD while opening Chrome. Error is Bad pool mfesapsn.sys. What to do ? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-in-windows-10-while-opening-chrome/b299e7ed-f74e-451a-b351-9f23d7bb8e7f
  9. BSOD while browsering google chrome BAD_POOL_CALLER

BSOD while browsering google chrome BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hello, I recently had one BSOD on a brand new laptop, although I modified (disabled) many functions, apps and services of the Windows 10 I never ran on a problem so far until now. Not long ago I had the first BSOD on this machine. I can provide you the logs and if you can...
  10. Random BSOD - while Chrome open

Random BSOD - while Chrome open: 1) For startup and recovery system failure: un-check automatically restart When automatically restart is unchecked and there is a BSOD you will see a BSOD window. The BSOD window has a counter and rises to 100%. Please allow this to rise to 100% before rebooting. On...