Windows 10: Constant BSOD

Discus and support Constant BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've had my laptop for approximately 3 years now. Ever since probably a year ago, it would constantly blue screen on me with several different error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brennan Nobiling, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Constant BSOD

I've had my laptop for approximately 3 years now. Ever since probably a year ago, it would constantly blue screen on me with several different error codes and a few frequent processes listed. Normally it states something to do with ntoskrnl.exe. I've been trying for months to see what could be the issue. I've tried updating any drivers, I've tried deleting my display driver and doing a complete fresh install, I've done a clean install of windows 11 and nothing has seemed to work

:)

Brennan Nobiling, Apr 24, 2024
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Apr 24, 2024
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 24, 2024
  4. Rodi_386 Win User

Constant BSOD

Constant BSODs when computer is hard at work

Hi, I did insert the command you suggested and everything is working flawlessly now, no more BSODs. Even a multiplayer game that had constant stuttering for the last 3 years now works perfectly. Thanks!

Rodi_386, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Constant BSOD

1. Constant BSOD - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD

2. Constant BSOD errors and re-starts - several per day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD errors and re-starts - several per day: Apologies if wrong place to add this... Constantly getting BSOD and re-starts... Windows 11 reloaded but still receiving BSOD.Here are my minidump files...Hoping someone can...
  3. Constant BSOD errors and re-starts - several per day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD errors and re-starts - several per day: Apologies if wrong place to add this... Constantly getting BSOD and re-starts... Windows 11 reloaded but still receiving BSOD.Here are my minidump files...Hoping someone can...
  4. Constant BSOD, even after new Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD, even after new Windows 10 install: Hi all, For a long time I have multiple BSOD's a day. So firstly, I checked my RAM. The timings were not good in the BIOS so I changed them. The BSOD's became less, but still some a day. Then I did a RAM check and the RAM was fine. In the logs it seemed that some faults were...
  5. Constant BSOD Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant BSOD Issues: Recently I have been running into alot of blue screens left and right I've wiped all drives and wuped windows reinstalled and even checked my ram hardware does not seem to be the issue the issue I've tried to narrow down seems to be a issue with drivers I've tried...
  6. BSOD a couple times, now constant fps stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD a couple times, now constant fps stuttering: I received a few BSOD a few days ago after updating my graphics drivers. I thought it was simply an issue with me messing with sound settings while installing my new headset steelseries headset while playing a video so the audio was getting messed with a lot, however, I do...
  7. BSOD a couple times, now constant fps stuttering

BSOD a couple times, now constant fps stuttering: I received a few BSOD a few days ago after updating my graphics drivers. I thought it was simply an issue with me messing with sound settings while installing my new headset steelseries headset while playing a video so the audio was getting messed with a lot, however, I do...
  8. Constant BSOD with different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD with different errors: Hello,Been getting pretty frustrated as I keep getting BSOD back to back to back on multiple different errors with nothing even running at times.Majority of the errors are Critical Process Died, Unexpected Store Exception, Kernal Data Inpage Error, Memory Management and...
  9. Constant BSOD with different errors

Constant BSOD with different errors: Hello,Been getting pretty frustrated as I keep getting BSOD back to back to back on multiple different errors with nothing even running at times.Majority of the errors are Critical Process Died, Unexpected Store Exception, Kernal Data Inpage Error, Memory Management and...
  10. i am having constant BSOD

i am having constant BSOD: ive been having this issue for awhile now and i thought i had it fixed. but it suddenly i started getting black screens after i would exit a game and now im getting bsod when trying to launch games and when i try to download a game it will bsod. ive used DDU on safe boot and...