Windows 10: Constant BSOD

Discus and support Constant BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I seem to be getting a fairly regular BSOD. Sometimes it will sit idle and just BSOD randomly. I tried using WhoCrashed and it looked like it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by death2all110, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Constant BSOD

I seem to be getting a fairly regular BSOD. Sometimes it will sit idle and just BSOD randomly. I tried using WhoCrashed and it looked like it was because of my graphics card driver. I turned on the driver verifier which made my system not boot at all, so I disabled it. As I was already using the latest WHQL driver, I went and installed the latest BETA driver, however the issue persists. Can someone please take a look?

Thanks in advance!

:)

death2all110, Feb 19, 2016
  2. TommyYap Win User

Neither pin nor Microsoft account password access work on my ASUS F555L laptop after 5-10-2017

This does not help. I've been getting issues after a forced update on my pc today. Constant BSOD and FREEZING. I tried to do a FRESH INSTALL with the Media Creation Tool and I'm still getting CONSTANT BSOD DURING INSTALLATION.

MICROSOFT THIS IS A PROBLEM YOU'VE CREATED NOW FIX IT!

TommyYap, Feb 19, 2016
  3. DanPin Win User
    Constant computer failures after system startup or resume

Oh, great.

Now with the Creators Update, I'm going to experience additional BSoDs and constant computer freezes as usual. If I run the Windows Memory Diagnostics tool, it will either freeze or continue to run with no problems.

The BSoD I experienced was KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.

DanPin, Feb 19, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Constant BSOD

Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to install as less as possible software using custom/advanced options.
    Attachment 65623

5. Thanks. I'll give this a try tonight and report back.

death2all110, Feb 21, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Also a recommendation, update your BIOS.
    Updating the BIOS helps with system stability
    ASRock > 990FX Extreme3

7. Ok. Updated my BIOS and used the Utility to uninstall the drivers. Downloaded the latest WHQL drivers from AMD's site and Installed just the graphic driver only, nothing else.

death2all110, Feb 22, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Constant BSOD

Keep me posted on the situation

9. Alright so it was nice and stable for a few days and now its back to doing it again. I think it might be related to the AMD HDMI Audio Driver that is getting installed via windows update. How can I stop the install of a certain update in windows 10?

death2all110, Feb 25, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
  11. Thanks. I tried disabling driver updates via windows update, but Windows ignored my settings. I'm going this route now. Its not the HDMI audio driver that windows is installing, but the graphics driver its installing over top my current driver.

death2all110, Feb 26, 2016
  12. Appears I'm still getting the BSODs... heres another zip file

death2all110, Feb 29, 2016
  13. axe0 New Member

Constant BSOD

Update the AMD drivers via Asrock
    ASRock > 990FX Extreme3
    Code: Unloaded modules: fffff800`bedd0000 fffff800`beddf000 dump_ataport fffff800`bedf0000 fffff800`bedfc000 dump_atapi.s fffff800`bee20000 fffff800`bee3c000 dump_dumpfve fffff800`c1680000 fffff800`c168a000 amdkmafd.sys fffff800`bfb10000 fffff800`bfb1a000 amdkmafd.sys fffff800`bfbd0000 fffff800`bfbe3000 dam.sys fffff800`bee40000 fffff800`bee71000 cdrom.sys fffff800`be0c0000 fffff800`be0d0000 WdBoot.sys fffff800`becf0000 fffff800`becfe000 hwpolicy.sys 5/19/2015 6:26:48 PM C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\amdkmafd.sys[/quote]

14. [/quote] Hmm... I've updated these drivers previously. Could the Display Driver Uninstaller utility have removed them?

death2all110, Mar 2, 2016
  15. axe0 New Member
    The driver isn't removed and is available at the support page of Asrock, link posted.

Thema:

Constant BSOD

1. Constant BSOD - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD

2. constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs: BSOD's have all different messages. Obviously, shutdowns have no message. Sometimes it stays running for half an hour, sometimes it makes it 12 hours. I've looked around these forums trying to figure out what to do and it seems like the answer is always to post a link to the...
  3. constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs: BSOD's have all different messages. Obviously, shutdowns have no message. Sometimes it stays running for half an hour, sometimes it makes it 12 hours. I've looked around these forums trying to figure out what to do and it seems like the answer is always to post a link to the...
  4. Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from: I have been having constant bsods for about a week now and a lot of them have been memory management errors and I don't know what has been causing it I have a dmp file here to see if this can help. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  5. Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from

Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from: I have been having constant bsods for about a week now and a lot of them have been memory management errors and I don't know what has been causing it I have a dmp file here to see if this can help. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  6. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  7. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  8. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games: Hello!My PC has constant BSOD with different descriptions "APC INDEX MISMATCH" "Kernel auto boost acquisition with raised irql" "IRQL not less or equal" the list goes on, I think I have seen like 15 different reasons given by my PC. It can happen as often as every 5 minutes...
  10. Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games

Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games: Hello!My PC has constant BSOD with different descriptions "APC INDEX MISMATCH" "Kernel auto boost acquisition with raised irql" "IRQL not less or equal" the list goes on, I think I have seen like 15 different reasons given by my PC. It can happen as often as every 5 minutes...