Windows 10: Constant BSODS when PC is under any load at all, multiple errors

Discus and support Constant BSODS when PC is under any load at all, multiple errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, I've been getting constant BSODs for the last few months any time I play a game or even when I open a lot of tabs on google chrome. Some of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by featured, Dec 4, 2016.

1. featured Win User

Constant BSODS when PC is under any load at all, multiple errors

Hey guys, I've been getting constant BSODs for the last few months any time I play a game or even when I open a lot of tabs on google chrome. Some of the error messages I have experienced are:
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    FLTMGR_FILE_SYSTEM
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    BAD_POOL_HEADER
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    Etc...

These crashes happen when the PC is under any kind of stress at all, and sometimes just happen completely randomly. I tried running an sfc scan but got an error at 18%, saying "Windows resource protection cannot perform the requested operation." After I got this, I tried running a chkdsk on my SSD where windows is installed, and that came up negative for any corruption or failure. I then tried swapping out the RAM for some similar Samsung RAM I had around that I could verify was working properly, but this did not aid the problem at all. If you guys could analyze any of the dmp files or just give me some advice into sorting this issue I would be elated, but for the last few months I have just forced myself to live with this unstable system due to lack of the necessary finances to replace components. Thanks

:)

featured, Dec 4, 2016

2. Unable to reinstall win10 due to pc failure

Hello

I've been having a problem with constant bsod's that reboot my pc all the time. These have multiple errors with different stop codes and ended up being so constant that it is impossible to do anything from within the system. (The computer never even gets
    to load troubleshoot options). The system couldn't even stay on being opened with DOs nor with prompt.

Now, a solution I've read and been working on to this issue is to reinstall windows from a disc. However as I got it by upgrading from 7 I don't posses win10's disc nor USB.

Is there any way in which I can reinstall my windows 10?

IgnacioDebortoli, Dec 4, 2016
  3. Gil deG Win User
    Constant BSODs under medium load while gaming.

Hi,

For us to better know your concern, we'd like to ask some information.

1. When did the issue occur?

2. Is it happening only on a specific game or all the games?

3. Do you encounter BSOD after launching the game or while in the middle of the game?

Gil deG, Dec 4, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

It appears your installation is counterfeit, as such I cannot provide support until it has been cleared up.

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum Rules

axe0, Dec 4, 2016
Thema:

1. Constant BSODS when PC is under any load at all, multiple errors - Similar Threads - Constant BSODS under

2. PC Frequently Crashes when not under load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Frequently Crashes when not under load: Depending on how heavily I am taxing my computer, it will crash with different frequencies, if I don't have anything open it will always crash within 5 minutes, if I am playing a game that is not putting a significant amount of load on my computer it will crash within around...
  3. PC Frequently Crashes when not under load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Frequently Crashes when not under load: Depending on how heavily I am taxing my computer, it will crash with different frequencies, if I don't have anything open it will always crash within 5 minutes, if I am playing a game that is not putting a significant amount of load on my computer it will crash within around...
  4. PC Frequently Crashes when not under load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. New PC BSoD When Under Load For a Bit of Time

New PC BSoD When Under Load For a Bit of Time: Hey guys. I recently built a new PC and I've been getting these BSoD crashes when my PC is under load. This generally happens once a day after a few hours of gaming. Basically what happens is that my monitors will turn off then turn back on and everything will be extremely...
  6. Laptop BSOD varying error codes only when under load

Laptop BSOD varying error codes only when under load: Model: Asus Zenbook Pro 15 UX550GE I purchased this laptop a little over a year ago and didn't have any problems with it up until about a month ago. It didn't see any use during quarantine, as I only used my desktop, but when I fired it up for the first time in a few months...
  7. BSOD multiple errors while under load, possibly error 0xe0

BSOD multiple errors while under load, possibly error 0xe0: Hello everyone, I was hoping I could get some help figuring out what exactly is going on with my system by looking through the dumpfile. I get inconsecutive lock-ups of the entire system while it is under load. The system just freezes completely, does not give me a BSOD...
  8. Various BSOD while PC is under load.

Various BSOD while PC is under load.: Hi there, Ever since I built my new PC I have been experiencing various BSOD including: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED From my own research I discovered that these were typically related to drivers. I have installed all drivers and verified they...
  9. Constant BSODs under medium load while gaming

Constant BSODs under medium load while gaming: Hi TenForums, I'm posting an issue here that I've already fruitlessly posted on the microsoft forums because I'm all out of ideas.... The text from that post is copied below: Recently I've started having BSODs occur while running games, and more infrequently at random...
  10. Multiple Constant BSOD Errors

Multiple Constant BSOD Errors: Every time I boot up my PC I get constant BSOD errors stretching from KMODE_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED to SYSTYM_SERVICE_EXEPTION, CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION and countless others, if you can please help me, my file is attached. 34497