Windows 10: constant crashing

Discus and support constant crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello ive had this issue for a long time now and it has been really bothering me, i feel like ive tried everything to fix it and the issue still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ‍., Dec 3, 2023.

1. ‍. Win User

constant crashing

Hello ive had this issue for a long time now and it has been really bothering me, i feel like ive tried everything to fix it and the issue still persists. im coming to you hoping you can help resolve the issue. My computer randomly restarts throughout use. Most of the time It restarts when i try to download something or open an app, other times it just restarts for no reason. Its not a blue screen windows error it just restarts. I have a good computer so i dont think preformace is the issue. and my pc is always at good temperatures. Ive opened event viewer to try to figure out the reason for

:)

‍., Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

constant crashing

1. constant crashing - Similar Threads - constant crashing

2. Constant crashes/non-responsiveness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashes/non-responsiveness: Windows 11 has been crashing/being non respondent usually after using any browser specially any videos but other times just with minor multitasking. I've tried updating drivers for everything AMD chipset, graphics card, etc These are the most common errors I get on the event...
  3. Constant crashes/non-responsiveness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashes/non-responsiveness: Windows 11 has been crashing/being non respondent usually after using any browser specially any videos but other times just with minor multitasking. I've tried updating drivers for everything AMD chipset, graphics card, etc These are the most common errors I get on the event...
  4. my pc constantly crashes after playing a game like gtav and instantly restarts i dont know...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc constantly crashes after playing a game like gtav and instantly restarts i dont know...: i already tried reseating the ram card and the gpu. and still nothing works, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-constantly-crashes-after-playing-a-game-like/fef2f6dd-07c5-4f15-ba6f-4fccc8995b2d
  5. my pc constantly crashes after playing a game like gtav and instantly restarts i dont know...

my pc constantly crashes after playing a game like gtav and instantly restarts i dont know...: i already tried reseating the ram card and the gpu. and still nothing works, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-constantly-crashes-after-playing-a-game-like/fef2f6dd-07c5-4f15-ba6f-4fccc8995b2d
  6. my pc constantly crashes after playing a game like gtav and instantly restarts i dont know...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. No fix yet for Constant Crashes, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No fix yet for Constant Crashes, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address...: Hello, I am at a loss of what to do after 4 full wipes of my PC, I am unable to utilize my PC as any applications crash all outreach and resources have also been stumped as to fix these issues.Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900K 3.00 GHz Installed RAM 64.0 GB 63.8 GB...
  8. No fix yet for Constant Crashes, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address...

No fix yet for Constant Crashes, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address...: Hello, I am at a loss of what to do after 4 full wipes of my PC, I am unable to utilize my PC as any applications crash all outreach and resources have also been stumped as to fix these issues.Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900K 3.00 GHz Installed RAM 64.0 GB 63.8 GB...
  9. Constant Game Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Game Crashing: Hello, for some time now I have been dealing with the consistent crashing of my game with the following error “EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION”. I have watched umpteen videos and read numerous articles of how to fix this and not a single thing has worked. I’ve updated my game, GPU...
  10. Constant Game Crashing

Constant Game Crashing: Hello, for some time now I have been dealing with the consistent crashing of my game with the following error “EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION”. I have watched umpteen videos and read numerous articles of how to fix this and not a single thing has worked. I’ve updated my game, GPU...