Windows 10: Constant Display Driver Crashes

Discus and support Constant Display Driver Crashes in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; For a while now I have been having quite a few problems with my GPU (GTX 770) I have used DDU to uninstall my drivers and performed a clean install but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by prizna, Apr 20, 2016.

1. prizna Win User

Constant Display Driver Crashes

For a while now I have been having quite a few problems with my GPU (GTX 770) I have used DDU to uninstall my drivers and performed a clean install but the problem still persists. I have also run a memtest for 8 passes with no errors.

problems include:

• FPS drops
    • BSOD
    • Driver Crashes
    • Monitors going to black and not coming back on

I have been receiving many driver crashes (display driver stopped responding and has recovered) sometimes my monitors will go to black and not come back on, if I was watching something at the time I can still hear the audio, but the monitors will remain off, forcing me to restart my computer.

I have also received a few BSOD as well as FPS issues.

Checking reliability manager there are 2 main errors I am receiving:

• LiveKernalEvent Code 117
    • LiveKernalEvent Code 141

Almost without fail, I will receive a driver crash within the first 5 minutes of launching a game after freshly booting my PC in the morning, after this initial crash it is unknown as to when the next crash will be, sometimes I won't receive another for the day, other times I will receive more at random times, but the first crash is almost guaranteed within the first 5 minutes.

I would like to add that I also receive these driver crashes just while browsing, I don't have to be playing a game for these crashes to occur.

I have no real idea what to look for other than temperature in GPU-Z but here is an image of GPU-Z stats during FPS problems: https://i.imgur.com/pIxltLM.gif

:)

prizna, Apr 20, 2016

2. Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3122947) - Error 0x80070643

Trouble shooter worked for me -

Troubleshooting

System & Security

Fix Problems with Windows Update

Selected run as Administrator - and it worked...

I had tried removing the update cache (stopping services and deleting software distribution sub folders first).

Now all I have to fix is recovery from sleep (ie pressing the power button when docked on a night) and the **** constant display driver crash/restart issue...

down south, Apr 20, 2016
  3. Abomination 10

I see. Question then... What is up with the constant changing drivers with the AMD RX graphics cards. Windows 10 seems to be unhappy with the latest driver and tries to install another older driver on all the time? This causes some games not to play, and
    sometimes an unrecoverable system crash?

JuddHouston, Apr 20, 2016
Thema:

Constant Display Driver Crashes

1. Constant Display Driver Crashes - Similar Threads - Constant Display Driver

2. Display driver crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display driver crashes: My display driver keeps crashing whenever i update it, please i need help, it just goes black and i have to force shutdown to do a system restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-driver-crashes/0ee6b1ab-cbaf-48eb-8f64-0e962935ee7e
  3. Display driver crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display driver crashes: My display driver keeps crashing whenever i update it, please i need help, it just goes black and i have to force shutdown to do a system restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-driver-crashes/0ee6b1ab-cbaf-48eb-8f64-0e962935ee7e
  4. Display driver crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Constant BSoDs caused by intel display driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSoDs caused by intel display driver: Hello,For the past several months, I've had constant BSoDs caused whenever my Intel Graphics Driver is activated, I get different error messages everytime but the ones I can remember are VIDEO_TDR_MEMORY_FAILURE, dxgkrnl.sys, DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR might not be exactly...
  6. Display driver crash

Display driver crash: good day everyone. my computer encounters display driver crash error when playing games. it randomly happens whenever I am playing a game. I tried already reinstalling and rolling back drivers but still the problem persists. I checked the event manager and I usually see event...
  7. Constant game crashes and screen flickering relation to display driver

Constant game crashes and screen flickering relation to display driver: I've been having an issue the past couple of week where I get errors relating to graphics card/drivers that have made playing impossible. These crashes occur between 5 minutes to few hours of gameplay. Have had screen flickers with event viewer error on desktop while only...
  8. Constant display drive has crashed and recovered driver errors

Constant display drive has crashed and recovered driver errors: Hey all. My set up is: Windows 10 Pro 64 Hero VIII mother board 500 gb ssd hd 16 gigs ddr 4 ram Intel HD graohics This is a new system I just finished building 2 weeks ago. Every so often one of the following occurs: -I get a message on my task bar saying "the...
  9. My computer constantly crashing (Display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My computer constantly crashing (Display: [img] My computer is crashing every time I turn on my computer. It crashes after around 15 minute. After it crashes once, it crashes right away right before or after the welcome screen. Before it crashes, my screen fuzzes, sometimes it doesn't. I tried a lot of things by...
  10. Graphic drivers constantly crashing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphic drivers constantly crashing: Hi, my graphic drivers keep crashing from time to time, how do know what is causing the issue? I happens only during the games. Is there a log or anything that I could check? 31291