Windows 10: Constant flashing loading icon (blue circle) next to my mouse.

Discus and support Constant flashing loading icon (blue circle) next to my mouse. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; As the title says I have this constant loading going on somewhere in my computer. it interferes with my games or if I put anything to full screen it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Saix, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Saix Win User

Constant flashing loading icon (blue circle) next to my mouse.

As the title says I have this constant loading going on somewhere in my computer. it interferes with my games or if I put anything to full screen it automatically pulls it out of full screen and minimizes it. It also interferes with my typing. If I'm trying to type in an address to go to a website the flashing loading will make it so I have to keep clicking in the address bar to finish typing out the address. auto saved usernames are also an issue. where I'll type the first three letters of my username. It will pull up then immediately disappear. I have to be really fast to click it or result to the constant clicking of the username bar to put my username in. Also an issue with right clicking anything. the right click "open, delete, new folder, etc" will come up and before I can move to click what I want it disappears. I restarted my computer and it went away once. I thought the issue was resolved and paid no attention to it. I then turned my computer off and back on after a virus scan and the problem persists again. I tried turning the computer off and on again but again the problem continues. Any help on how I can find whats constantly loading/causing the flashing loading icon next to my mouse?

:)

2. Constant flashing loading icon (blue circle) next to my mouse.

As the title says I have this constant loading going on somewhere in my computer. it interferes with my games or if I put anything to full screen it automatically pulls it out of full screen and minimizes
    it. It also interferes with my typing. If I'm trying to type in an address to go to a website the flashing loading will make it so I have to keep clicking in the address bar to finish typing out the address. auto saved usernames are also an issue. where I'll
    type the first three letters of my username. It will pull up then immediately disappear. I have to be really fast to click it or result to the constant clicking of the username bar to put my username in. Also an issue with right clicking anything. the right
    click "open, delete, new folder, etc" will come up and before I can move to click what I want it disappears. I restarted my computer and it went away once. I thought the issue was resolved and paid no attention to it. I then turned my computer off and back
    on after a virus scan and the problem persists again. I tried turning the computer off and on again but again the problem continues. Any help on how I can find whats constantly loading/causing the flashing loading icon next to my mouse?

NuhailKhan, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Constant flashing loading icon (blue circle) next to my mouse.

I have the same issue but the problem is i dont know much about fixing computer problems

Jens Jansen, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Saix Win User

Figured it out. I had to go into my task manager. clicked "more details" and found the Windows Explorer task. and Restarted it. It just corrected the problem for me. Im unsure if this is a permanent fix or if I will have to find another way to correct this issue. to me it seems that something wasnt able to load right whenever the computer is restarted involving the new OS. as said before this has solved the issue. unsure if this issue is permanent or temporary pending my next computer restart.

5. Saix Win User
    Problem arose again. had to restart the explorer five times before the problem stopped. started again after I closed my laptop and put it into standby mode.

Saix, Aug 1, 2015
  6. LuvWin7 Win User
    Hi,
    My daughter's laptop running Windows 10 Home is doing the same thing. She upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on Friday. Then yesterday this started. Restarting Windows explorer in task manager didn't help. Does anyone know what this is? It's maddening!

LuvWin7, Aug 1, 2015
  7. jhabers Win User
    Had a customer with tbis the other day. Don't have the ticket in front of me but it was a piece of software on his pc that worked fine in 7 but not in 10. I had to remove the HP fingerprint login software on his to fix the issue.

Edit just looked, it was hp simplepass software

jhabers, Aug 1, 2015
  8. LuvWin7 Win User

This led me to the below post, when I disabled the Biometric device, it stopped immediately! Thanks!*Cool

help me on my hp finger print - Windows 10 Forums

LuvWin7, Aug 1, 2015
  9. Saix Win User
    Apparently it seems to be the Biometric Device HP Simple Pass (thats what it was on my computer) that was not compatible with Windows 10 causing the problem. As I deleted my Simple Pass and the problem stopped immediately. Ah well, liked simple pass but not enough to deal with this issue. back to typing in my password the old fashion way.

Saix, Aug 2, 2015
  10. The fingerprint reader device will still store and read fingerprints.

Go to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options and pick Fingerprint
    MS introduced Hello a while back and you have to enter a PIN to use the reader, then register your finger(s). MS says the PIN is secure because it is only on your device.

I did not like the PIN requirement to set up the reader, so I just use passwords now.

There was also an issue during the preview where I could not sign-in because I was not connected to the Internet. I reported both to MS - this might have been an issue in the preview release. I have not tried this with the Retail release yet, my Win7 box does not have a reader.

Anyway, you can still use the Fingerprint reader - Windows Update supplies the hardware driver and supporting Biometric software.

Slartybart, Aug 2, 2015
  11. ipadbob Win User
    Fixed:

ipadbob, Aug 2, 2015
  12. Philipm Win User
    I am having the same problem on my Asus. As far as I know I do not have fingerprint access

Philipm, Aug 2, 2015
  13. Philipm Win User

This is driving me insane. please help

Philipm, Aug 2, 2015
  14. ipadbob Win User
    I know it's related to something that checks for input, like a print reader or possibly trackpad? Do you have any hot keys or quick launch thing enabled that open something similar to the simple pass app launcher?

ipadbob, Aug 2, 2015
  15. I too have an Asus, try ending the Asus Gesture. I forget exactly what it is called but it is Asus Gesture something. It worked for me.

Edit: Asus Smart Gesture, that is what it is. I just remembered.

turkishfried, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

1. Constant flashing loading icon (blue circle) next to my mouse. - Similar Threads - Constant flashing loading

2. How do I stop the blue loading circle from constantly flashing next to my cursor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the blue loading circle from constantly flashing next to my cursor?: Hello there, I started up my pc today and ever since then the blue loading in the background circle next to the cursor has been flashing while the computer is idle and I am not trying to do anything with it. I have tried a few possible solutions such as, restarting the pc,...
  3. How do I stop the blue loading circle from constantly flashing next to my cursor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop the blue loading circle from constantly flashing next to my cursor?: Hello there, I started up my pc today and ever since then the blue loading in the background circle next to the cursor has been flashing while the computer is idle and I am not trying to do anything with it. I have tried a few possible solutions such as, restarting the pc,...
  4. Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle: Hello, I hadn’t loaded up my PC for about 3 weeks and once I did it started normal but I noticed one I logged in that I have a constant spinning blue loading symbol next to my mouse. I’ve tried watching and attempting many solutions online that I’ve seen with no luck. Does...
  5. Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle: Hello, I hadn’t loaded up my PC for about 3 weeks and once I did it started normal but I noticed one I logged in that I have a constant spinning blue loading symbol next to my mouse. I’ve tried watching and attempting many solutions online that I’ve seen with no luck. Does...
  6. Blue loading circle constantly flashing next to cursor (DELL machines)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue loading circle constantly flashing next to cursor (DELL machines): Every day for the last week 2-3 of the computers in our domain have come up with this issue. There's also over system performance decrease on the affected machines. Microsoft support is useless and won't return my calls after we paid them $500. Anyone know the cause or the...
  7. Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor: Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor. I'm in Windows 10. Tried disabling all start-up apps and rebooting - still is flashing... Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-busy-circle-flashing-next-to-cursor/64cf156f-ac7b-41b0-8e79-8f27324cf465
  8. loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer: I'm using a Dell Intel Core i5 laptop with windows 10 and out of nowhere the mouse pointer suddenly started flashing with the loading icon and now it just does this constantly. I've seen solutions telling me to disable bio-metric devices but there are none on this computer....
  9. why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor?

in Windows 10 Support
    why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor?: I have successfully completed a download of windows 10 and it is running well so far but the blue circle that normally denotes something is downloading or changing is cons tantly flashing 57759
  10. Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle: So I just recently updated to Windows 10 on Sunday and now the little blue busy circle is constantly flasshing and it s driving me insane!!! Any suggestions on what this could be and how to fix it. I have already tried restarting, checked for updates on drivers and nothing is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. constand loading icon on my mouse