Windows 10: Constant freezing/lockups with mouse/keyboard usage in windows 10

Discus and support Constant freezing/lockups with mouse/keyboard usage in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There are two picture of some things because the drive vanished in the middle of taking screenshots. I also opened aomei by accident instead of minitool. Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fcao, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Fcao Win User

Constant freezing/lockups with mouse/keyboard usage in windows 10

There are two picture of some things because the drive vanished in the middle of taking screenshots. I also opened aomei by accident instead of minitool.

Thema:

Constant freezing/lockups with mouse/keyboard usage in windows 10

1. Constant freezing/lockups with mouse/keyboard usage in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Constant freezing lockups

2. Mouse constantly freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse constantly freezing: My mouse is constantly freezing during log-in. It's a pain so help.Appreciate it, I updated my mouse drivers but it didn't seem to fix my mouse.Thanks, have a good day...
  3. Mouse constantly freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse constantly freezing: My mouse is constantly freezing during log-in. It's a pain so help.Appreciate it, I updated my mouse drivers but it didn't seem to fix my mouse.Thanks, have a good day...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard freezing: I experience frequent every 30 seconds or so a lag, or rather a freeze of both mouse and keyboard simultaneously. Pointer frezes, kebyoard entry stops mid-typing. Lasts for a second or three. When it relieves, it kind of sheds the buffers: mouse jumping to a point where it...
  5. Mouse and Keyboard freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard freezing: I experience frequent every 30 seconds or so a lag, or rather a freeze of both mouse and keyboard simultaneously. Pointer frezes, kebyoard entry stops mid-typing. Lasts for a second or three. When it relieves, it kind of sheds the buffers: mouse jumping to a point where it...
  6. mouse & keyboard lockup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse & keyboard lockup: I went from v1909 to 20H2 and a couple of times my mouse and keyboard froze. Since it never happened with v1909 I can only assume it is the 20H2 'upgrade'. I don't believe it was a memory issue since I was only surfing with a couple of Edge tabs and Excel open, and I do have...
  7. Constant BSOD and lockups.

Constant BSOD and lockups.: I am getting random BSOD errors. All drivers, bios, and windows are updated. I'm starting to the extreme i9 processors are just unstable.. Windows Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 DESKTOP-MMN0NHO-(2020-04-25_17-42-32).zip 155116
  8. Keyboard and mouse freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard and mouse freezing: Hey all, after some advice! New system, fresh install of win 10, after bootup all is great and after about 5 minutes, both keyboard and mouse freeze? Both are still showing powered and connected. reinstalled drivers, and clean re-install later. Same problem. Anyone...
  9. Mouse freezes constantly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse freezes constantly: this started about a week ago - the mouse pointer will intermittently freeze. it happens in all applications, so is likely Windows related. I have not installed/upgraded any software myself at that time auto updates may have happened . its completely random. Sometimes it wont...
  10. Mouse and Keyboard Freeze on Windows 10

Mouse and Keyboard Freeze on Windows 10: After auto update to version 1903 on 64 bit processor, the computer freezes when keyboard or mouse is left idle for 2 to 5 minutes. How do I resolve this problem?...