Windows 10: Constant software update messages even though softwarehas been updated

Discus and support Constant software update messages even though softwarehas been updated in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Several times a day I get a message that software updates are available for my HP ENVY 4520 printer. I updated this printer months ago and no further... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Healey6, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Healey6 Win User

Constant software update messages even though softwarehas been updated

Several times a day I get a message that software updates are available for my HP ENVY 4520 printer. I updated this printer months ago and no further updates are available since then. I have gone onto the HP web site to confirm this. I can not get this notification to disappear and it is very annoying. I have used the update feature on my printer to confirm that it is up to date. How do I get this notification to stop.

:)

Healey6, Jul 3, 2016

2. Charging

My phone has been off since last week Saturday, even though it is on constant charge what. Can I do as my phone is still not coming on

YvonneMarieCurtis, Jul 3, 2016
  3. Lumia 800 locks up when browsing internet and playing music at the same time

This has been a constant issue for me since updating to the last pre-7.8 update, and we've not gotten 7.8 in Sweden yet (not on my carrier anyway) so I'm hoping that it fixes this problem. It does scare me that you report of it being even worse on
    7.8 though, and Nokia really has to get on top of this problem. They promised they wouldn't leave legacy devices behind, but this makes me think they are not going to keep that promise...

BikeMystery, Jul 3, 2016
Thema:

Constant software update messages even though softwarehas been updated

1. Constant software update messages even though softwarehas been updated - Similar Threads - Constant software update

2. I'm constantly reminded to update my product key for windows 10 even though it's already...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm constantly reminded to update my product key for windows 10 even though it's already...: Hello, I'd just like to start off by saying that I personally don't have any experience with activating, buying or anything generally related to windows licenses. When I was purchasing my current pc I just paid the extra to get windows 10 pro downloaded. I've been using this...
  3. I'm constantly reminded to update my product key for windows 10 even though it's already...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm constantly reminded to update my product key for windows 10 even though it's already...: Hello, I'd just like to start off by saying that I personally don't have any experience with activating, buying or anything generally related to windows licenses. When I was purchasing my current pc I just paid the extra to get windows 10 pro downloaded. I've been using this...
  4. I'm constantly reminded to update my product key for windows 10 even though it's already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I'm constantly reminded to update my product key for windows 10 even though it's already...

6. Automatic windows update restarts restarts open software even though option is turned of

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic windows update restarts restarts open software even though option is turned of: I have windows 11, but had this issue in windows 10 too. Did not bother me a lot due to the fact that my own home computer have automatic windows update completely turned off, i like to have control over when the updates downloads, installs and a restart is needed and not...
  7. Automatic windows update restarts restarts open software even though option is turned of

Automatic windows update restarts restarts open software even though option is turned of: I have windows 11, but had this issue in windows 10 too. Did not bother me a lot due to the fact that my own home computer have automatic windows update completely turned off, i like to have control over when the updates downloads, installs and a restart is needed and not...
  8. Update hangs even though it says 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update hangs even though it says 100%: I had to redo my computer, now when I go to the beta of Windows 11, I am unable to get the update to install.It has said Installing - 100% for the last half hour now.Has anyone else had this issue? I am about to start doing my computer again, I guess one is not supposed to be...
  9. Update hangs even though it says 100%

Update hangs even though it says 100%: I had to redo my computer, now when I go to the beta of Windows 11, I am unable to get the update to install.It has said Installing - 100% for the last half hour now.Has anyone else had this issue? I am about to start doing my computer again, I guess one is not supposed to be...
  10. System updated even though updates paused for 7 days

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    System updated even though updates paused for 7 days: I found my system had been rebooted due to a Definition Update, for Windows Defender Antivirus (which I do not even use!), despite the fact that I had updates paused until 1/14/20. So when is an "update not an update? How do I stop all updates? 147747