Windows 10: Constant UAC

Discus and support Constant UAC in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When using my user account I am prompted to put in Admin. password to even launch a program I use every day. I'll use my Admin. Account and make... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by lowdown, Dec 8, 2016.

1. lowdown Win User

Constant UAC

When using my user account I am prompted to put in Admin. password to even launch a program I use every day.
    I'll use my Admin. Account and make changes that are suggested to stop this constant "pain"
    I have "hidden admin. account set to active.
    Help

:)

lowdown, Dec 8, 2016
  2. garce Win User

Windows 10. Paladins game always ask for UAC and requires admin password

My son has installed the Paladins game on his laptop (Lenovo G500 + W10).

When he starts the game, Windows always pop up a UAC prompt asking for me to enter the admin password. The game also re-asks every few hours.

Would anybody know of a way to stop this constant asking?

garce, Dec 8, 2016
  3. KenLev Win User
    Disabling UAC Approval for Specific Programs In Windows 10

I hope that Microsoft realizes how stupid and insecure this makes Windows. In the past I could specify that certain programs could run without a warning. In an attempt to make things more secure, Microsoft has removed this ability. I can't live with constant
    messages about programs I run all the time, so I am forced to turn off ALL messages making my system much less secure.

KenLev, Dec 8, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Constant UAC

Brink, Dec 8, 2016
Thema:

Constant UAC

1. Constant UAC - Similar Threads - Constant UAC

2. Lenovo Thinkpad e590 Charger Constantly Disconnecting/Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Thinkpad e590 Charger Constantly Disconnecting/Reconnecting: I've had an e590 Lenovo Thinkpad for under a year, and I had one of the exact same model previously for a little over a year. Both of them had/have the same exact problem.I'll be sitting down and shuffle just a teensy little bit and my computer will disconnect the charger and...
  3. Lenovo Thinkpad e590 Charger Constantly Disconnecting/Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Thinkpad e590 Charger Constantly Disconnecting/Reconnecting: I've had an e590 Lenovo Thinkpad for under a year, and I had one of the exact same model previously for a little over a year. Both of them had/have the same exact problem.I'll be sitting down and shuffle just a teensy little bit and my computer will disconnect the charger and...
  4. Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games: Hello!My PC has constant BSOD with different descriptions "APC INDEX MISMATCH" "Kernel auto boost acquisition with raised irql" "IRQL not less or equal" the list goes on, I think I have seen like 15 different reasons given by my PC. It can happen as often as every 5 minutes...
  5. Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games

Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games: Hello!My PC has constant BSOD with different descriptions "APC INDEX MISMATCH" "Kernel auto boost acquisition with raised irql" "IRQL not less or equal" the list goes on, I think I have seen like 15 different reasons given by my PC. It can happen as often as every 5 minutes...
  6. Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...: Last MS UPDATE:April 9, 2024-KB5036620 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 and Windows 11, version 23H2April 9, 2024—KB5036893 OS Builds 22621.3447 and 22631.3447I have made sure to keep the vents clean. I have also checked both the...
  8. Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...

Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...: Last MS UPDATE:April 9, 2024-KB5036620 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 and Windows 11, version 23H2April 9, 2024—KB5036893 OS Builds 22621.3447 and 22631.3447I have made sure to keep the vents clean. I have also checked both the...
  9. Constant crashing, don't know reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashing, don't know reason: I've been having random crashes over the past couple weeks, and can't seem to find the cause. Here's a SS of the problem details from today.and a different one from yesterdayThat being said, It doesn't really matter what I'm doing, it just seems to randomly freeze everything,...
  10. Constant UAC pop up for file operation.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Constant UAC pop up for file operation.: Hi All For the past few weeks, every time I boot my laptop the user account control starts repeatedly popping up. It says for a Microsoft File Operation. So I click 'yes' and keep doing it over and over, sometimes it will say a particular folder doesn't exist and would I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Wireless-AC 3160 Windows2019