Windows 10: Constant up scroll issue.

Discus and support Constant up scroll issue. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently on my HP Omen there has been an issue where certain locations and apps have a continuous up scroll. This is present in almost every thing (the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SLAGGER_MW, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Constant up scroll issue.

Recently on my HP Omen there has been an issue where certain locations and apps have a continuous up scroll. This is present in almost every thing (the start menu, trouble shooting menu, Netflix, ect.) except internet browsers. Looking for a way to fix this problem, so please leave feedback.

:)

SLAGGER_MW, Aug 19, 2018
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Constant up scroll issue.

Windows 10 mouse scroll wheel issue

Hi,

There can be numerous causes of the issue that you're having with your mouse scroll wheel speed such as outdated drivers, dirt, damaged cables, and more. To correct such issue, we suggest that you adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel using the steps
    below:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Devices > Mouse & touchpad.
    • Under Choose how many lines to scroll each time, move the slider to the right to make the speed of your mouse wheel faster.

With regard to cleaning the inside of your mouse, you have to contact its manufacturer to get proper instructions.

You can find more information about troubleshooting mouse issues in this
    article

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Constant up scroll issue.

1. Constant up scroll issue. - Similar Threads - Constant scroll issue

2. Constant scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant scrolling: Noticed today that when I open Windows menu or File Explorer or Control Panel or nearly any other program browsers seems unaffected but for example Irfanview is affected with scrollbars it scrolls until has reached end either from top to bottom or left to right and stays...
  3. Constant scrolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant scrolling: Noticed today that when I open Windows menu or File Explorer or Control Panel or nearly any other program browsers seems unaffected but for example Irfanview is affected with scrollbars it scrolls until has reached end either from top to bottom or left to right and stays...
  4. Constant scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issues with scrolling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with scrolling: So from what I’ve seen while trying to troubleshoot this it seems like it’s a fairly common issue.. a couple of days ago I updated my laptop to windows 10 from (i think) windows 7 and since then I’m unable to scroll using the little line going down the right side of the...
  6. Constant scrolling in UWP apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant scrolling in UWP apps: Hello there. The problem that I've been encountering for quite a while now is that whenever I open up Windows Start Menu or any UWP app Settings, MS Store, etc. it looks like I am constantly pressing "Up" button on my keyboard and it keeps scrolling up, selecting UI parts....
  7. Scrolling issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolling issue: I cant scroll down with my touchpad double fingers, and i cant find the devices setting under the mouse properties, How should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrolling-issue/fc7065e4-d7d2-4307-8fab-de682c0d90ee
  8. Scrolling issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scrolling issue: new pc windows 10 in S mode using explorernto open pages, if inscroll or page down, within seconds it returns to top of page, how do i stop this all the forums point to auto accent color off but i dont have that in my settings to disable...
  9. Constant scrolling

Constant scrolling: Please, someone help me. My screen is on constant scroll. It either scrolls left or down. I've tried changing the mouse, updating drivers, system restore, the auto colour thing and numerous other things. Can someone please point me to a resolution? Many thanks....
  10. Mouse constantly scrolling up and keyboard hitting home

Mouse constantly scrolling up and keyboard hitting home: i have been having an issue where my home key has been being pressed randomly and my mouse has been infinitely scrolling up. These issue both started at the same time about 6 months ago. Ive updated drivers and firmware on both of these, as well as opened them up and cleaned...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows scroll up issue