Windows 10: Constant windows 11 corruption

Discus and support Constant windows 11 corruption in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi, happens that my windows system has these weird bugs/erros sometimes like the windows button doesn't shows up when I press it or cant open the icons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Felipe Cruz2, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Constant windows 11 corruption

hi, happens that my windows system has these weird bugs/erros sometimes like the windows button doesn't shows up when I press it or cant open the icons on my tasks bar, etc. I have fix it using CMD with DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH but it has become really annoying, I've got BSOD too so I came here looking for a real fix that can solve my problem.

:)

Felipe Cruz2, Feb 12, 2024
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Feb 12, 2024
  3. The "system"process is using constant CPU in windows 11

The "System" process is a core Windows process that is responsible for managing various system resources, such as the CPU, memory, and disk. It is normal for the "System" process to use some CPU resources, but if it is using a constant high CPU usage, then there may be a problem.

Here are some possible reasons why the "System" process is using constant CPU usage in Windows 11:

• Corrupt or outdated drivers: Outdated or corrupt drivers can cause the "System" process to use high CPU resources. You can update your drivers by going to the website of your computer manufacturer or device manufacturer and downloading the latest drivers for your device.
    • Malware: Malware can also cause the "System" process to use high CPU resources. You can scan your computer for malware using a reputable antivirus program.
    • Background processes: There may be background processes that are running and using up CPU resources. You can use Task Manager to identify and end these processes.
    • Hardware problems: If you have recently installed new hardware, it is possible that it is not compatible with your computer and is causing the "System" process to use high CPU resources. You can try uninstalling the new hardware or updating its drivers.
    If you have tried the above steps and the "System" process is still using constant CPU usage, then you may need to contact Microsoft support for help.

Earl Dibbles, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Constant windows 11 corruption

Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Constant windows 11 corruption

1. Constant windows 11 corruption - Similar Threads - Constant corruption

2. Explorer.exe corruption, constantly restarting when more then one monitor is plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer.exe corruption, constantly restarting when more then one monitor is plugged in: i have been dealing with this issue for a long time now and i have tried everything. it happens alot but not all the time, and it only happens when i have more then one monitor plugged in. i have 3 monitors and say it starts happening, if i unplug one of the monitors doesnt...
  3. Explorer.exe corruption, constantly restarting when more then one monitor is plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer.exe corruption, constantly restarting when more then one monitor is plugged in: i have been dealing with this issue for a long time now and i have tried everything. it happens alot but not all the time, and it only happens when i have more then one monitor plugged in. i have 3 monitors and say it starts happening, if i unplug one of the monitors doesnt...
  4. Constant windows 11 corruption

Constant windows 11 corruption: hi, happens that my windows system has these weird bugs/erros sometimes like the windows button doesn't shows up when I press it or cant open the icons on my tasks bar, etc. I have fix it using CMD with DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH but it has become really...
  5. Constant crashes and corrupt data DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth stuck at 62,3%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashes and corrupt data DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth stuck at 62,3%: I went on vacation and when I came back my PC has been having several app crashes and blue screens. I followed guides and i installed windows 10 from zero. As the issue persisted I tried updating the bios and installing Windows but I have the same issues. The pc has also...
  6. Constant crashes and corrupt data DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth stuck at 62,3%

Constant crashes and corrupt data DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth stuck at 62,3%: I went on vacation and when I came back my PC has been having several app crashes and blue screens. I followed guides and i installed windows 10 from zero. As the issue persisted I tried updating the bios and installing Windows but I have the same issues. The pc has also...
  7. Windows keeps corrupting after fresh installs. Constant BSODs, almost everytime i boot the PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps corrupting after fresh installs. Constant BSODs, almost everytime i boot the PC.: Tried memtest, chkdsk and sfc many times. BSODs happen mostly while booting or shutting down. Frequently PC might boot, but OS is unresponsive and i can only do hard shut down from there and try to boot the PC again. When it boots, it works normally, but sometimes Blue...
  8. Windows keeps corrupting after fresh installs. Constant BSODs, almost everytime i boot the PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps corrupting after fresh installs. Constant BSODs, almost everytime i boot the PC.: Tried memtest, chkdsk and sfc many times. BSODs happen mostly while booting or shutting down. Frequently PC might boot, but OS is unresponsive and i can only do hard shut down from there and try to boot the PC again. When it boots, it works normally, but sometimes Blue...
  9. Windows keeps corrupting after fresh installs. Constant BSODs, almost everytime i boot the PC.

10. My PC has been blue screening constantly and now has corrupted my windows, how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has been blue screening constantly and now has corrupted my windows, how can I fix this?: I have an RTX 3090 ASUS TUF reg, I9-12900k, 32GB RAM 3200mhz 2x 16GB XMP disabled, ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus D4, Corsair 850w Shift series, Arctic’s Freeze II AIO and 4 case fans. 1TB SSD Boot drive 3TB HDD & 1TB NVME My PC keeps blue screening for no reason, sometimes it is...