Windows 10: Constantly getting page not found

Discus and support Constantly getting page not found in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I have been on 10 for awhile now, did the free upgrade from 7 to 10 awhile back. But all of a sudden in the last few weeks i have been getting... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by durangod, May 3, 2016.

1. durangod Win User

Constantly getting page not found

Hi,

I have been on 10 for awhile now, did the free upgrade from 7 to 10 awhile back. But all of a sudden in the last few weeks i have been getting alot of page not founds. And to fix it temporarily i have to close everything down, reset my IE, run Ccleaner, clear my dns cache, and even sometimes get a new ip by unplugging my modem for 20 sec, and rebooting. This just started in the last few weeks.

I have malwarbytes pro, ran that, found nothing.

The situation is that i am a php programmer and i have dual monitors, i usually have all browsers doing something. I have FF, chrome, and IE all loaded up and displaying something to help me work faster and better. Sometimes i have the same software logged in on dif browsers under different login names.

And its all fine, and then all of a sudden all the broswers go page not found, or one will work and the others wont. I know the page is there i was just on it. So again i have to shut everything down close all the window tabs i have open and and go thru the cleaning process all over again.

Does anyone else have this problem or any idea what i might try to find out why this is happening, it really hurts my productive time.

Thanks
    Dave *Smile

:)

durangod, May 3, 2016
  2. PJH#.- Win User

Edge and IE11 in Windows 10

Thank you. I started having problems after Windows updated the anniversary update. I have tried running all my troubleshooting apps on my PC. I also ran sfc /scannow in command prompt as suggested by another post in the community. With IE11 I also get
    a 'page not found' error constantly.

PJH#.-, May 3, 2016
  3. Paul de S Win User
    Constant restart in Windows 10

Windows 10 keeps restarting and I have to constantly restore my opened web pages. nvlddmkm.sys problem. STOP CODE: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION... (Could not record the rest of the msg, vaguely remember it said: NOT FOUND).

Paul de S, May 3, 2016
  4. durangod Win User

As it turns out it was my modem i think. The modem is 5+ years old and i was told that after 4-5 years they can start acting up. So i ordered a new modem.. We will see if this fixes the issue.

durangod, May 5, 2016
  5. RolandJS Win User
    Sometimes the wireless adapter [especially for laptops] are no longer online, have to brought back online. A wireless profile was dropped, so I have to reFind it, and reConnect. Not often, but, enough to remember to check whenever I get too many pages not found.

RolandJS, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Constantly getting page not found - Similar Threads - Constantly getting page

2. Receiving “Page not responding” constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving “Page not responding” constantly: Receiving “Page not responding” constantly HP Laptop.. Windows 11 in S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-page-not-responding-constantly/49e8f095-78cc-4371-9109-da982a1a0408
  3. Receiving “Page not responding” constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Receiving “Page not responding” constantly: Receiving “Page not responding” constantly HP Laptop.. Windows 11 in S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-page-not-responding-constantly/49e8f095-78cc-4371-9109-da982a1a0408
  4. Getting “page not found” error when trying to access certified Dev app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Getting “page not found” error when trying to access certified Dev app: Hi, my brother and I developed an app and he submitted to the MStore. He says it’s been certified and he has added my email to the list of people that should be able to see the app. However, whenever I click the URL to the app I am asked to login and then immediately I get a...
  5. Getting “page not found” error when trying to access certified Dev app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting “page not found” error when trying to access certified Dev app: Hi, my brother and I developed an app and he submitted to the MStore. He says it’s been certified and he has added my email to the list of people that should be able to see the app. However, whenever I click the URL to the app I am asked to login and then immediately I get a...
  6. Getting “page not found” error when trying to access certified Dev app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Virus and threat protection page not found

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and threat protection page not found: Good day Supporting TeamWhenever I try to go to the virus and threat area on my settings, my computer tells me the page I am looking for is no longer available and I must contact my IT Administrator for help.Regards...
  8. Getting constant BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting constant BSOD.: Hello, I currently get BSOD daily whenever I use my computer. It has been an ongoing issue for several months now so any help is appreciated. Here are my specs;Device name DESKTOP-U09DQ9D Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz Installed RAM 15.9 GB Device ID...
  9. Windows 10 Getting Started web page constantly opened on Startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Getting Started web page constantly opened on Startup: How can I stop this happening please? It's not in the Startup lists. This is the link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/getting-started. It's not an Edge or Bing problem either as it is opening my default browser....
  10. Constantly getting the page can not be displayed

in Browsers and Email
    Constantly getting the page can not be displayed: Hi, doesn't matter if it's IE or Opera. I never had this problem until after updating to the preview yesterday. Anyone else? Is there some kind of fix? I even get it on this site when refreshing or changing pages, sometime a refresh works and sometimes not. I have xfinity...