Windows 10: Constantly have to log on to my account to use Excel .

Discus and support Constantly have to log on to my account to use Excel . in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I understand that Microsoft thinks it is important to keep our account secure. However, I think almost all of your users with personal accounts DO... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ElHilliard, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Constantly have to log on to my account to use Excel .

I understand that Microsoft thinks it is important to keep our account secure. However, I think almost all of your users with personal accounts DO NOT NEED any extra security because no one else has access to their computer. I did not have this problem in the recent past, but now you've changed it. NOT ACCEPTABLE. We did not ask for this and we HATE IT. YOU MUST ALLOW US TO DECIDE IF WE NEED THIS LEVEL OF SECURITY. Please, please turn the clock back and remove this horrible feature or change it to be OPTIONAL.

:)

ElHilliard, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jul 9, 2018
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Constantly have to log on to my account to use Excel .

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Constantly have to log on to my account to use Excel .

1. Constantly have to log on to my account to use Excel . - Similar Threads - Constantly log account

2. Im having all this constant errors in my log.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having all this constant errors in my log.: it all started when trying to play online games sometimes, other times it worked a little wrong it would tell me that i was not connected, but my internet worked perfectly fine. When i used to try to run "diagnose network problems" the program itself would say something like...
  3. Im having all this constant errors in my log.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having all this constant errors in my log.: it all started when trying to play online games sometimes, other times it worked a little wrong it would tell me that i was not connected, but my internet worked perfectly fine. When i used to try to run "diagnose network problems" the program itself would say something like...
  4. Excel will not open. MS Excel not recognising my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel will not open. MS Excel not recognising my account: Trying to open Excel. I am logged into my MS account @outlook.com and get a message saying 'we could not find a work or school account with that email address' It is my own personal MS365 and not a school or company MS account. Word is working perfectly by the way. So is...
  5. Excel will not open. MS Excel not recognising my account

Excel will not open. MS Excel not recognising my account: Trying to open Excel. I am logged into my MS account @outlook.com and get a message saying 'we could not find a work or school account with that email address' It is my own personal MS365 and not a school or company MS account. Word is working perfectly by the way. So is...
  6. Having issues logging into my account on Windows 11

Having issues logging into my account on Windows 11: Hello, I have been dealing with various issues with Windows 11 since I have installed it.I am using a local account because I can't get my windows account to log into it keeps coming back with this error: I have searched and searched around the internet and have tried...
  7. my account is not logging in after using administrator mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my account is not logging in after using administrator mode: i had to clean some stuff up in my pc.... so i had to delete some files in disk C. so i logged onto administrator mode and deleted a few files. after deleting it and logging out of administrator mode i tried to log in to my main account but it didnt work. it showed that "We...
  8. Constantly getting logged out of Microsoft accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Constantly getting logged out of Microsoft accounts: It seemsthat I cannot stay logged into MS accounts for more than a week or two. Afterthat, I’m logged out and I have to provide my email and password. It is quiteirritating. Does thishappen to everybody and can it be fixed? Servicesand apps where this is happening:...
  9. Since 1803, have to constantly keep logging in on IE?

in Browsers and Email
    Since 1803, have to constantly keep logging in on IE?: For some reason, IE isn't remembering my log in data. Like this site for example. I click on 'remember me', but as soon as I close IE and reopen it, I have to keep relogging in all the time. Never had this problem prior to the update, and also checked settings. 109114
  10. Excel Is Constantly Freezing?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel Is Constantly Freezing?: Hey all, I'm having an issue, ever since I installed Windows 10(upgraded, then did a clean install), I've been having issues with Excel. I have Office 2013 and everytime I open an excel document, then close it when I'm done, it freezes. Only happens on excel though,...