Windows 10: Contact transfer from Windows phone to iphone

Discus and support Contact transfer from Windows phone to iphone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Need to transfer contacts from Windows phone to iPhone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GlennWebb2, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Contact transfer from Windows phone to iphone

Need to transfer contacts from Windows phone to iPhone

:)

GlennWebb2, Aug 6, 2018
  2. vivitree Win User

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Contact transfer from Windows phone to iphone

DaedalusHelios, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Contact transfer from Windows phone to iphone

1. Contact transfer from Windows phone to iphone - Similar Threads - Contact transfer phone

2. copy contacts from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copy contacts from iphone to pc: What is the best method to transfer files from an iPhone 8 plus to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-contacts-from-iphone-to-pc/e0c1ddb3-0b29-4822-b99e-d1e6eb333133
  3. copy contacts from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    copy contacts from iphone to pc: What is the best method to transfer files from an iPhone 8 plus to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-contacts-from-iphone-to-pc/e0c1ddb3-0b29-4822-b99e-d1e6eb333133
  4. Transfer from iphone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer from iphone to PC: Trying to transfer files from iphone 13 to Windows 10. The instructions are clear but not at all helpful. After I tell it to import 'From a connected device', Windows of course blocks it and pops up a window saying "Something" went wrong. Heaven forbid Windows suggest what...
  5. Transfer from iphone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer from iphone to PC: Trying to transfer files from iphone 13 to Windows 10. The instructions are clear but not at all helpful. After I tell it to import 'From a connected device', Windows of course blocks it and pops up a window saying "Something" went wrong. Heaven forbid Windows suggest what...
  6. Transfer from iphone to PC

7. Transfer pictures from iPhone

Transfer pictures from iPhone: My Photo Gallery is not displaying any photos past July 2020. Normally, they transfer automatically from my IPhone. How can I fix this? ***original title: Photo Gallery***...
  8. Transferring photos from iPhone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring photos from iPhone.: Hi, anyone encountering problems when transferring photos from the iPhone 11 to Windows 10? It used to work with the wnidows Photos app but then it stopped working - keeps getting frozen. And then I tried just a regular windows explorer transfer and it doesn't work either....
  9. transfer contacts from windows pc to windows phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    transfer contacts from windows pc to windows phone: how do I transfer my contacts from my windows 10 pc in s mode to my windows 10 phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-contacts-from-windows-pc-to-windows-phone/34be84f7-789a-4324-83f6-1cc189704eee
  10. Transferring photos from an iphone

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring photos from an iphone: I am using Windows 10 and would like to transfer all of the photos on my iPhone to my computer. Is this possible please and if so, what is the process. I don't really want to have to use iTunes if possible. Many thanks. 81889