Windows 10: Contacts Delete Options

Discus and support Contacts Delete Options in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In Windows 10 mail, my old dead contacts appear in the drop down option box when I click on the first letter, of the email I want to send. When I open... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Casandra, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Casandra Win User

Contacts Delete Options

In Windows 10 mail, my old dead contacts appear in the drop down option box when I click on the first letter, of the email I want to send.
    When I open People App they don't show there.
    When I open Outlook on the web my Contacts folder on the bottom left have no Contacts in it, instead it has recent email from the Inbox Folder.
    When I click on the People Box in the top left of Outlook, it opens all my contacts but with NO option to delete. When I click on a Contact then Manage, it simply tells me I have no duplicates. No delete option there.
    So where are these contacts listed so I can delete them?

:)

Casandra, Oct 17, 2016
  2. #DELETE Win User

Windows 10 Calendar | Remove "Microsoft Account" default calendar

Is there more information about this? I'm having the same issue, and it's driving me nuts(OCD alert)!

Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.693)

Mail and Calendar 17.7812.42257.0

Microsoft People 10.1.3410.0

Store 11610.1001.25.0

Login to Windows using a 'Local Account', not a 'Microsoft Account'.
    Contacts Delete Options [​IMG]

Two accounts from an unrelated provider. One for e-mail using IMAP+SMPT, another for calendar/contacts using CalDav+CardDav (iCloud). I censored the second account name due to bad languageContacts Delete Options :).

And yet, when opening the Calendar. There is an entry for 'Microsoft Account Calendar', wich is unable to be managed.

Things I've tried to fix this:

- Removed and added accounts (Using both 'Calendar-->Manage Accounts' and 'Settings-->Accounts')

- Removed and installed Mail/Calendar/People (Using PowerShell and Store)

- Run Microsoft Troubleshooter for Windows Store

- Run SFC /scannow

- Run DISM /RestoreHealth

- Switched to Microsoft Account, and back to local

- A combination and multiplication of all the above!

So far no fix is noticeable and the problem persist. Where does that 'Microsoft Account' entry comes from? And more important, how to remove it?!

I would really appriciate if Microsoft gave some attention to this issue, and help us solve this.

With kind regards,

#DELETE, Oct 17, 2016
  3. #DELETE Win User
    Windows 10 Calendar | Remove "Microsoft Account" default calendar

Is there more information available to finally solve this issue? An response from Microsoft would be nice.

With kind regards,

#DELETE, Oct 17, 2016
Thema:

Contacts Delete Options

1. Contacts Delete Options - Similar Threads - Contacts Delete Options

2. Contacts sync cancel and delete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contacts sync cancel and delete: suddenly all my phone contacts popped up on my laptop via Microsoft. Why? I never gave permission. How do I delete the synced contacts and prevent it from happening again. Please help me disconnect and unplug. Shame on microsoft...
  3. Cannot delete incorrect contact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete incorrect contact: In Outlook mail I click onNew Mail. In the To: box I type the first letter of the person I want to sendmail. A list of Recent People appears. The person I am interested in is showntwice. One address is correct the other is not. When I go to the Contactlist, I can find one...
  4. contact option gone!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    contact option gone!!: With recent update, the 'add contact' option in files is gone!! This is my entire business!!! Ahhh! Windows 10 version 1909 installed 2/15/2020 via Enablement Package KB4517245. Am I going to have to uninstall this update and just not update my computer??...
  5. contact option gone!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    contact option gone!!: With recent update, the 'add contact' option in files is gone!! This is my entire business!!! Ahhh! Windows 10 version 1909 installed 2/15/2020 via Enablement Package KB4517245. Am I going to have to uninstall this update and just not update my computer??...
  6. deleting contacts in people

deleting contacts in people: how do i delete all contacts at once in people app or delete account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-contacts-in-people/b27166c4-29e6-4b71-9a9c-96471f6e36ec
  7. Delete contact

Delete contact: As per title I've some contacts i'd like to get rid of but cant find anyway to delete them looked in ms help but I've not got the more option as shown so how do I delete them? [ATTACH]...
  8. delete a contact

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete a contact: how can I delete a contact? help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-contact/1da09b1d-b728-449a-acb7-07fb9b387457
  9. Live Mail - delete contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Live Mail - delete contacts: windows 10.1, Firefox, Live Mail - How do I delete contacts in Live Mail? 55508
  10. Deleting multiple contacts in outlook.com

in Browsers and Email
    Deleting multiple contacts in outlook.com: First of all, since outlook.com went to the OWA format, it's just a mess. I can't even use it on my phone. My main issue however is that after having my twitter account hacked, I have about 1500 unwanted contacts in my outlook.com account. I can't seem to find a way to do...