Windows 10: Contacts missing in outlook 2016

Discus and support Contacts missing in outlook 2016 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I upgraded office 2007 to office 2016 professional. Everything was OK yesterday. But today I noticed that all my contacts in outlook are missing. They... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Frank1, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Frank1 Win User

Contacts missing in outlook 2016

I upgraded office 2007 to office 2016 professional. Everything was OK yesterday. But today I noticed that all my contacts in outlook are missing. They changed the file outlook.pst to “my L: name@woh.rr.com.ost. I put in my old outlook.pst that I have saved but it ignores it and changes the name of the fie again. I sure hope that there is a way to get my contacts back.

:)

Frank1, Dec 23, 2016
  2. Flupke68 Win User

Windows Phone linking Persons undeletes categories, groups

I use office 2016 outlook, with an Exchange ActiveSync-account set up in my Office 2016 Outlook.

My contacts, persons have been further identified using categories in Outlook 2016 .

ISSUE: when I link a contact on my Windows Phone 8.1 with the same contact/person (e.g. outlook contact is also a linkedin contact or a skype contact), the Category in Office 2016 Outlook is deleted......So i have to start over again by assigning the person
    to the old Category. Strange operating by Outlook and Windows Phone...why is that?

Flupke68, Dec 23, 2016
  3. Mail app

Have problems with Mail app for past month. First, could not sync to server - at that time using Outlook. MS tech switched to Mail app, worked for a while. This week lost all contacts in People. Tech restored that file but sent mail file also missing;
    she told me that the Mail app does not keep history, suggested buying Outlook. Today the deleted mail file is missing. Any suggestions? Don't like being forced to buy Outlook - notice comments from users that installing Outlook 2016 wiped out existing Office
    2013 on their computers.

MaryMullenUJ, Dec 23, 2016
  4. Contacts missing in outlook 2016

cottonball, Dec 25, 2016
  5. Frank1 Win User
    Frank1, Dec 25, 2016
  6. Glad it worked for you!

Have a great New Year!
    Contacts missing in outlook 2016 [​IMG]

cottonball, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Contacts missing in outlook 2016

1. Contacts missing in outlook 2016 - Similar Threads - Contacts missing outlook

2. Contacts missing on Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contacts missing on Outlook: What happened to my Contacts on Office 2010 and 2019 Outlook Apps after install of Update 2004 on Win 10? I no longer have contacts and iCloud is inop. Where did the contacts go? How do I get iCloud to operate with Outlook again. Tried to re-install iCloud and old...
  3. Where find Contact info box in Office/Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Where find Contact info box in Office/Outlook 2016: My old Office 2007 had a Contact box that would display email, phone, notes etc in a rectangular box. Where do I find something similar in Outlook 2016? 162033
  4. Outlook contacts missing after re-installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Outlook contacts missing after re-installation: Hi guys, I re-installed one of the laptops on the domain in my company and the user's contacts are missing from Outlook. The calendar and the emails are still synched though. Any ideas? submitted by /u/noradevops [link] [comments]...
  5. Adding message receipients to Outlook 2016 contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Adding message receipients to Outlook 2016 contacts: Hello: Does anyone know if there is a way to automatically, by default, add the people I send e-mails to using Outlook 2016 into the contacts list? I know that some other e-mail clients have a way to do this, but I have not discovered it yet in Outlook 2016. Thanks...
  6. Outlook 2016 - 365 - Not displaying private contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 - 365 - Not displaying private contacts: Hello - Just bought a new computer with Windows 10 and Office 365. Have had great difficulty setting up Outlook email. Had to switch to a POP3 email account in order to recoup my category capability. And now, I can't figure out how to display my PRIVATE contacts. None of...
  7. Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone --Can't sync contacts and calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone --Can't sync contacts and calendar: A widespread problem? My Outlook 2016 Mail is performing normally in Windows 10 and syncing mail with my phone. However...I cannot sync my calendar or contacts into my Lumia 735. I get hints (nothing specific) from online searching that since my service provider (Time Warner)...
  8. Lost Outlook 2016 Contacts during Windows 10 upgrade

in Browsers and Email
    Lost Outlook 2016 Contacts during Windows 10 upgrade: During my initial Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro upgrade, I lost my Outlook 2016 contacts. They are backed up on iCloud (on the same Win 10 desktop) from my iPhone, but I don't know how to copy them to the Outlook 2016 contacts file. Can anyone help? 65474
  9. Outlook 2016 contacts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 contacts: I am having a bit of a mare with outlook. I have my main POP3 email address plus a Hotmail acc (lesser used) setup in it. Obviously my POP3 is my main default acc I always use. But when I go to my contacts list (setup in business card display) it always defaults to my Hotmail...
  10. Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file: How to: Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file How to Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file Outlook 2016 lets you focus on whats important with a clear view of email, calendars, and contacts. You can export your email,...