Windows 10: Contacts not autocompleting.

Discus and support Contacts not autocompleting. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Some of my contacts are not autocompleting. They do not come up when I start to type in a name. I’ve tried to add new contacts with the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DianeCarpenter, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Contacts not autocompleting.

Some of my contacts are not autocompleting. They do not come up when I start to type in a name. I’ve tried to add new contacts with the same information, but it still won’t come up.

:)

DianeCarpenter, Dec 3, 2022
  2. tfwul Win User
    tfwul, Dec 3, 2022
  3. Edit metadata autocomplete list for pictures/music files

I cannot find a way to delete/edit the autocomplete list displayed when editing the metadata on pictures. I get a list of previous entries (some of which are just plain junk) and would like to delete those as suggestions. I tried the steps with the following
    link and did not have any success. I do not have a AUTOCOMPLETE listing under "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer".

The locked thread for a similar question under Windows Vista:

Redirecting

Thanks,

Brian

Brian Z. Patton, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Deb240 Win User

Contacts not autocompleting.

autocomplete list in windows 10 mail app

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app? I have a name that appears in the autocomplete list that I don't see in my Peoples app; thus I'm not able to delete the name by going to the Peoples app. The suggested autocomplete
    address is no longer an active address thus I would like it removed from the autocomplete list.

Deb240, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Contacts not autocompleting.

1. Contacts not autocompleting. - Similar Threads - Contacts autocompleting

2. I'm trying to get in contact with a support rep for my home service. for some reason my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to get in contact with a support rep for my home service. for some reason my...: Good morning, I'm trying to get in contact with a support rep for my home service.for some reason my internet was removed from my laptop, and it won't let me reconnect back to it....
  3. I'm trying to get in contact with a support rep for my home service. for some reason my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to get in contact with a support rep for my home service. for some reason my...: Good morning, I'm trying to get in contact with a support rep for my home service.for some reason my internet was removed from my laptop, and it won't let me reconnect back to it....
  4. The first letters of my contacts' names repeats upon readng

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The first letters of my contacts' names repeats upon readng: This is happening across apps - instead of receiving an Outlook email or a Teams message from John Doe, it will look like this: Jjoh Ddo. I've tried signing out and back in, and it is across devices. My typing is unaffected....
  5. The first letters of my contacts' names repeats upon readng

The first letters of my contacts' names repeats upon readng: This is happening across apps - instead of receiving an Outlook email or a Teams message from John Doe, it will look like this: Jjoh Ddo. I've tried signing out and back in, and it is across devices. My typing is unaffected....
  6. Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL...: Hi,When I log onto my PC, I've had this popup that reads: C:\Program files Windows Apps Microsoft, Your Phone_1.22112.142.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe... Then this message: Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to...
  7. Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL...

Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL...: Hi,When I log onto my PC, I've had this popup that reads: C:\Program files Windows Apps Microsoft, Your Phone_1.22112.142.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe... Then this message: Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to...
  8. Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Unable to reset password. Can’t contact Microsoft. Insanely frustrating PLEASE HELP ME

Unable to reset password. Can’t contact Microsoft. Insanely frustrating PLEASE HELP ME: I am at desperate levels to recover my account. Microsoft is making it impossible!! No live chat, no phone support. The only way I can get it is by signing in and I CANT DO THAT!!! Is there a number to call?...
  10. Contacts not autocompleting.

Contacts not autocompleting.: Some of my contacts are not autocompleting. They do not come up when I start to type in a name. I’ve tried to add new contacts with the same information, but it still won’t come up....