Windows 10: Contacts won't sync on Windows 10 Mobile

Discus and support Contacts won't sync on Windows 10 Mobile in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my contacts disappeared from People app after playing around with mail account. Now my contacts are gone and when I try to sync them an error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by werty, Oct 11, 2016.

1. werty Win User

Contacts won't sync on Windows 10 Mobile

Hi,
    my contacts disappeared from People app after playing around with mail account. Now my contacts are gone and when I try to sync them an error code appears. When I try to login to people.live.com a message shows "Something went wrong". How to get back my contacts?

Thanks,

:)

werty, Oct 11, 2016

2. windows 6

Skype contacts may be linked to a windows live account, but skype linked contacts won't sync over to a windows mobile phone. The only contacts that will sync to the phone are the windows live contacts.

Julie fka profjulie, Oct 11, 2016
  3. Syncing contacts [ WM6 - T-Mobile Wing ]

You can only sync data from Outlook Mobile. If you have contacts on your sim, move them to the phone memory. Windows Live Contacts also won't sync.

Linley Meslier, Oct 11, 2016
Thema:

Contacts won't sync on Windows 10 Mobile

1. Contacts won't sync on Windows 10 Mobile - Similar Threads - Contacts won't sync

2. Microsoft Mahjong Windows 10 and Mobile not in sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong Windows 10 and Mobile not in sync: I've been using Mahjong on my Android phone for a while and I thought I'd play it on my PC as well but they don't seem to sync. Both are signed into the same live account and the same icon shows up so I know its the same but when I play challenge games on one it doesn't...
  3. mobile contact tracing app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mobile contact tracing app: Is windows going to create a contact tracing app for windows phones? I start work next week https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-contact-tracing-app/9fdcf9bb-dd5e-43fa-aa33-0b21f7eec5d9
  4. Contacts in Windows 10 Mail not syncing with Outlook.com

Contacts in Windows 10 Mail not syncing with Outlook.com: I've made some changes and addition to my contacts using the Mail app in Windows 10. I see they are not syncing with Outlook.com nor with my Android. How do I fix that?...
  5. Sync CONTACTS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync CONTACTS: I have a Verizon phone. I use Microsoft contacts on windows 10. When I update contacts from my phone and from my computer the updates don't show properly. Especially this is bad on my phone when I attempt to make calls. I also have a Google account. How do I coordinate...
  6. Street addresses for contacts on Windows 10 mobile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Street addresses for contacts on Windows 10 mobile: Since doing a factory reset on my Windows 10 phone, the street addresses of my contacts are gone...name, email, text, phone are still there. I cannot figure out how to add them back in. I have even looked for a street address app to download, but cannot find one. Any...
  7. Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows

Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows: What Windows Features, Processes and/or Services are used by iTunes for Windows to sync contacts and calendars through USB port/Lightning cable to Outlook 2010 contacts and calendars?...
  8. Cannot sync Google contacts with People in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot sync Google contacts with People in Windows 10: I am new to Windows and have a very basic question. I am wanting to sync my Google contacts with People, but no matter what I've tried I've had no luck. Everything seems to be set up correctly, I'm not getting any error messages. They just won't sync. Any suggestions?...
  9. Windows 10 Mobile Syncing Issues With Outlook Account Emails/Contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mobile Syncing Issues With Outlook Account Emails/Contacts: Hi, Hopefully this is the right arena to post this thread in/under..*Confused I recently purchased a AT&T branded Lumia 950, and running Production OS: 10.0.10586.164, and latest Firmware: 01078.00038.160025.39033, I'm having issues with Outlook.com email syncing and...
  10. Sync Contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Sync Contacts: The way I have my android phone contacts currently set up, it becomes an unmanageable mess. If I allow my phone contacts to sync with Gmail, I can end up with duplicates (quadruplicates, actually) of the same contacts, multiple phone numbers on the same line, phone numbers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. contacts wont sync windows 10 mobile

2. contacts wont sync windows 10