Windows 10: Contacts

Discus and support Contacts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All my Groups from my outlook email do not appear in the windows 10 people app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RickRothwell, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Contacts

All my Groups from my outlook email do not appear in the windows 10 people app

:)

RickRothwell, Aug 23, 2018
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 23, 2018
  3. thesaint2 Win User
    new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, Aug 23, 2018
  4. davidhk Win User

Contacts

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Contacts

1. Contacts - Similar Threads - Contacts

2. How do i contact Emirates Airlines 24/7 customer service?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i contact Emirates Airlines 24/7 customer service?: Call our customer service line 1-855-590-3424 OTA Emirates Airlines - US 1-855-590-3424 OTA or 1-855-590-4329OTA or 1-855-590-4329OTA or 1-855-590-3424OTA USA.Prepare your information Before you call, it is helpful to have relevant information ready, such as your booking...
  3. How can I contact Emirates Airlines for booking assistance?

How can I contact Emirates Airlines for booking assistance?: For Booking Assistance You can get in touch with Emirates Airlines Via Helpdesk: To contact Emirates Airlines , US via Helpdesk, please use customer care number 1-855-590-3424 OTA or 1-855-590-4329OTA Emirates Airlines - US Hotline US or at and USA Contact our support...
  4. How can I contact Emirates Airlines for booking assistance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I contact Emirates Airlines for booking assistance?: For Booking Assistance You can get in touch with Emirates Airlines Via Helpdesk: To contact Emirates Airlines , US via Helpdesk, please use customer care number 1-855-590-3424 OTA or 1-855-590-4329OTA Emirates Airlines - US Hotline US or at and USA Contact our support...
  5. How can I contact Emirates Airlines for booking assistance?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...: Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com and stating it's from me, Tony Bartolotti. The e-mail states its Pictures. Please check into this matter, so I can stop getting calls from my contacts wanting to know what's going on....
  7. Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...

Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...: Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com and stating it's from me, Tony Bartolotti. The e-mail states its Pictures. Please check into this matter, so I can stop getting calls from my contacts wanting to know what's going on....
  8. Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.: Hello,I cannot access files on my One drive and I get the same message for all words documents: Install failed. Please contact your software vendor. I have deinstalled and installed again One Drive and restarted several times. Please help....
  9. Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.

Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.: Hello,I cannot access files on my One drive and I get the same message for all words documents: Install failed. Please contact your software vendor. I have deinstalled and installed again One Drive and restarted several times. Please help....
  10. My computer has been locked with a "Contact Microsoft Windows support *removed phone nr.*...

My computer has been locked with a "Contact Microsoft Windows support *removed phone nr.*...: This is what my computer is replaying continuously: Your computer has been locked up. Your IP address was used without your knowledge or consent to visit websites that contains identity theft virus. To unlock the computer. Please call support immediately. Please do not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. http://www.webtechnicalaid.com/