Windows 10: Container image Manager

Discus and support Container image Manager in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i am using Windows 10 Insider Preview 17730.1000 (rs5_release) and when i go to control panel>uninstall programs>turn window features on and off>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Breeze Dorling, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Container image Manager

i am using Windows 10 Insider Preview 17730.1000 (rs5_release) and when i go to control panel>uninstall programs>turn window features on and off> Container image Manager is greyed out (meaning I cant install) and when highlight it says Container image Manager can not be installed. Virtualization support is disabled in the firmware.

how do i install (if i can) if u can see i have everything else installed

Container image Manager 42a1c758-4772-463e-891b-046cd0259dc7?upload=true.png

:)

Breeze Dorling, Aug 5, 2018

2. Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

or...

This will do it for you

Step 1: Download this zip file (contains dmDskmgr-vd.mmc)

dmDskmgr-vd.zip
    Step 2: Double click dmDskmgr-vd.zip to open the compressed folder
    Double click dmDskmgr-vd.mmc to launch the custom Disk Management console

Press Alt+PrtScn to grab a snapshot of just the Disk Management window
    Open Paint and Ctrl+V to paste it, then save the image
    Attach the image to a new post.

Slartybart, Aug 5, 2018
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Container image Manager

vista 64 image copy

Ghost, G4L, Acronis true image, etc. There are countless threads about this, they should contain some other suggestions.

DanTheBanjoman, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Container image Manager

1. Container image Manager - Similar Threads - Container image Manager

2. Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager: When I go to Device Manager > View > Devices by Container, I see that there is a yellow warning sign on my computer. When I expand the list, I don't see which driver is the issue.If I view devices by type, I don't see any yellow warning sign. How do I go about diagnosing...
  3. Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager: When I go to Device Manager > View > Devices by Container, I see that there is a yellow warning sign on my computer. When I expand the list, I don't see which driver is the issue.If I view devices by type, I don't see any yellow warning sign. How do I go about diagnosing...
  4. Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to add text to a folder containing images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add text to a folder containing images: I am making folders with family pictures that I am scanning. I would like to insert text to give some indication as to what's in the folder when opened. How can I do this????Thank you for your interest in this matterCheers...
  6. How to add text to a folder containing images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add text to a folder containing images: I am making folders with family pictures that I am scanning. I would like to insert text to give some indication as to what's in the folder when opened. How can I do this????Thank you for your interest in this matterCheers...
  7. How to add text to a folder containing images

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  8. Can't start the Sandbox / Container Manager Services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't start the Sandbox / Container Manager Services: Hello, I can't launch the Windows sandbox. I get an error 0x800706d9 "There is no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper". I understand that to work the sandbox needs the "Container Manager Services" service to run. However, it refuses to start. When I try to...
  9. Broken context menu scaling with containing images

in Windows 10 Customization
    Broken context menu scaling with containing images: Our shell extension extends the context menu of the Windows explorer to show a preview image for our application specific files. If the display scale is set to a value greater 100% the only the text of the first context menu entry is scaled and the context menu itself does...
  10. .NET Core Container Images now Published to MCR

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Core Container Images now Published to MCR: We are now publishing .NET Core container images to Microsoft Container Registry (MCR). We have also made other changes to the images we publish, described in this post. Important: You will need to change FROM statements in Dockerfile files and docker pull commands as a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Container Image Manager

2. windows container image manager

3. for docker desktop should container image manaager be checked in windows features

4. windows 10 container image manager,
  5. container image manager windows,
  6. windows features container image manager,
  7. container image manager windows 10,
  8. windows feature container image manager,
  9. windows container manager,
  10. what is windows 10 container image manager feature,
  11. container image manager what is it,
  12. container image manager reg key,
  13. container images manager,
  14. location of windows container image manager,
  15. ContainerImageManager