Windows 10: Context menu "Properties" uses "o" shortcut instead of "r"

Discus and support Context menu "Properties" uses "o" shortcut instead of "r" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; One of our Win10 laptops has a context menu with "Properties" that uses shortcut key "r". The other uses key "o" which conflicts with "open". I have no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WaterCat, Jan 13, 2017.

1. WaterCat Win User

Context menu "Properties" uses "o" shortcut instead of "r"

One of our Win10 laptops has a context menu with "Properties" that uses shortcut key "r". The other uses key "o" which conflicts with "open". I have no idea how it got corrupted. Suggested locations in the registry for context menu doesn't list it. Software tools work on old windows or only delete/disable context menu items.
    How can I fix this?

:)

WaterCat, Jan 13, 2017

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Jan 13, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Jan 13, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

philc43, Jan 16, 2017
  5. WaterCat Win User
    I was really hoping to find the registry location from a Win10 guru.
    But I'll try your solution if I can find an easy way to revert back if it doesn't work since I don't use default programs at all. Just to add more problems, Win10 updates often "change" my settings back to default on their own!

WaterCat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Context menu "Properties" uses "o" shortcut instead of "r" - Similar Threads - Context menu Properties

2. Context-R no longer shows properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Context-R no longer shows properties: My copy of Windows 10 is broken. When I press context-R or right-clik-R in File Explorer, it no longer displays the properties of the file or folder.How do I fix it, please?...
  3. Context-R no longer shows properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Context-R no longer shows properties: My copy of Windows 10 is broken. When I press context-R or right-clik-R in File Explorer, it no longer displays the properties of the file or folder.How do I fix it, please?...
  4. Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu: Hi,When I right click on my mouse, I do not see add to the "short-cut" option in the context menu, unless I am on the laptop screen itself, in which case it is under "new" option on the context menu. In addition, I want to add "sniping tool" and calculator to the context...
  5. Anomalous context menu in all taskbar shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Anomalous context menu in all taskbar shortcuts: The context menu contains only - unpin - close (if referenced program is running). Formerly the menu contained also the name, whose submenu contained - properties - run as admin. 171532
  6. Taskbar R-Click Context Menu Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar R-Click Context Menu Not Working Properly: Since installing Windows 10 version 2004 earlier this week on one of my PCs, I’ve been unable to right click certain taskbar shortcut icons to bring up the associated context menus on a local account. I have an administrator account on the same PC, but that account doesn’t...
  7. how to add custom shortcut keys to context menu?

how to add custom shortcut keys to context menu?: examples, window's copy and paste. right click a folder/file and press c or press v, it'll copy or paste. how do I set up custom shortcut keys to other context menu functions of 3rd party program? 157109
  8. Create Shortcut on context menu

Create Shortcut on context menu: Is there a way to take "Desktop - Create Shortcut" from the send to menu and put it on the top menu? 96298
  9. No taskbar properties in the context menu of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    No taskbar properties in the context menu of the taskbar: Hi guys, Yesterday I installed Windows 10 Pro and after sometime I noticed that when I right-click on the taskbar I don't have "Properties" option which normally should be. Could you please help me to sort it out. Thank you. 62126
  10. New shortcut directly on context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    New shortcut directly on context menu: OK, it's on the New submenu. But I'd like to have it right on the main context menu, ready to click. Or maybe a separate shortcut for NewShortcut? 84207