Windows 10: Context Menu ?

Discus and support Context Menu ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Has anyone sorted out (Copy To Folder and Move To Folder) in Windows 10 yet ? *Smile 2079 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stephanie, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Stephanie Win User

Context Menu ?

Has anyone sorted out (Copy To Folder and Move To Folder) in Windows 10 yet ? *Smile

:)

Stephanie, Oct 2, 2014
  2. AndriyFlora Win User

Context menu

A context menu which can be opened by right mouse button is extremely limited in Windows 10 apps. At the same time it's very useful to call common features for different apps like 'print' or 'translate' (which I have not found in News app, for example).

AndriyFlora, Oct 2, 2014
  3. SpiritX MS MVP Win User
    SpiritX MS MVP, Oct 2, 2014
  4. topgundcp Win User

Context Menu ?

topgundcp, Oct 2, 2014
  5. Stephanie Win User
    Thank you topgundcp *Biggrin

Stephanie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Context Menu ?

1. Context Menu ? - Similar Threads - Context Menu

2. Desktop "New" Context Menu Behaving Slow After Upgrade to 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop "New" Context Menu Behaving Slow After Upgrade to 1809: I've been experiencing this issue for some time and didn't have time to take to fix it myself. But I did spend 3 and a half hours trying to find a solution that would work. Tried: 1. Uninstalling All Possible Drivers 2. Uninstalling All Possible Programs 3. Resetting the PC...
  3. Windows 10 1803 Showing Blank symbol on Context Menu [HELP]

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1803 Showing Blank symbol on Context Menu [HELP]: [ATTACH] please someone help me, this become irritating to look at, I had no idea how it appear like.. it was normal yesterday last time I did.. is installing a software from https://www.extensis.com/suitcase-fusion/ ... but I already uninstall it, and it does not fix the...
  4. Right Click context menu no show HD Video files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Right Click context menu no show HD Video files: I have many Video files on PC Some are large files (5gb) High Definition Movies Movies have been recorded from TV using topfield PVR Most are 1920 x 1080 resolution some have 2 channel audio some have 6 channel audio Also have some standard definition movies I have just got a...
  5. Context menu not working on HD files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Context menu not working on HD files: OK here we go again Don't know what happened to my other thread ??? If I right click on large (High Definition) video files to see the context menu the process starts but never completes. If I click again most times it will simply white out and freeze. No problems at all...
  6. No context menu HD video files

No context menu HD video files: I have many video files some are High Definition Movies. When I right click on the larger (HD) files the action to show the context menu begins but then it just churns away for as long as i care to wait but the context menu will not appear. If I click again most times it...
  7. Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?: Brink , you always helped us in the past with all kind of tweaks etc. Now, after upgrade to 1809 , we can not get the mouse-selected items in the context-menu in blue , we can not use the "Immersive ContextMenu=0 " key in ;...
  8. Windows 10 version 1809 update - Slow Context New Submenu & Menu Items Missing

Windows 10 version 1809 update - Slow Context New Submenu & Menu Items Missing: Hi, I was wondering if anyone else has this problem. After the 1809 update I've found that all the PCs I have applied it to so far have the same symptom of very slow access to the New submenu in Right Click Context menus. It seems when you first open the right click menu...
  9. Options missing from file context menu.

Options missing from file context menu.: when I go to file explorer and open a file and I want to cope or deleted it I right click on the file and and window open up and I cant see the words to fine cope or deleted. How do I change it so I can see the words when I right click. ***Title changed from: [missing...
  10. remove OneDrive options from context menu

remove OneDrive options from context menu: [ATTACH] how do i remove onedrive options from this context menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-onedrive-options-from-context-menu/a3938520-a49d-401e-a5a6-29e6f01f5a26