Context Menu ?

Discus and support Context Menu ? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Has anyone sorted out (Copy To Folder and Move To Folder) in Windows 10 yet ? *Smile 2079 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stephanie, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Stephanie Win User

Has anyone sorted out (Copy To Folder and Move To Folder) in Windows 10 yet ? *Smile

:)

Stephanie, Oct 2, 2014
  2. AndriyFlora Win User

Context menu

A context menu which can be opened by right mouse button is extremely limited in Windows 10 apps. At the same time it's very useful to call common features for different apps like 'print' or 'translate' (which I have not found in News app, for example).

AndriyFlora, Oct 2, 2014
  3. SpiritX MS MVP Win User
    SpiritX MS MVP, Oct 2, 2014
  4. topgundcp Win User

Context Menu ?

topgundcp, Oct 2, 2014
  5. Stephanie Win User
    Thank you topgundcp *Biggrin

Stephanie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Context Menu ?

Context Menu ? - Similar Threads - Context Menu

1. Windows 10 Redstone 5 will bring new edit controls to context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 will bring new edit controls to context menu: Microsoft has made it a priority to make Windows 10 feel and look more modern, and as part of this strategy, the tiniest parts of the operating system have received updates. The context menu, that appears when the user would right-click mouse anywhere inside the OS, is...
  2. Windows 10 Redstone 5 will bring Fluent Design to context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 will bring Fluent Design to context menu: Microsoft is slowly bringing Fluent Design to all parts of Windows 10, and the design is evolving with the next update. Microsoft appears to be expanding Fluent Design to more parts of Windows 10, and the most recent preview build comes with similar changes in this regard. A...
  3. Dark context menu when right clicking desktop, folders and icons.

in Windows 10 Support
    Dark context menu when right clicking desktop, folders and icons.: When you right click anywhere on the taskbar, you get a sleek dark grey context menu with easy to read white text. I also like the animations and overall it's really crisp, Microsoft did a good job with that. My question is this: why didn't they extend this feature to the...
  4. Reverting the inefficient right-click context menu for audio in 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Reverting the inefficient right-click context menu for audio in 1803: Yesterday I allowed Windows to finally update to 1803 and today while streaming a viewer pointed out that he cannot hear anything. I checked OBS and noticed the meters were not moving which confirmed the audio issue. I fixed the devices in OBS since for some reason Windows...
  5. Add Icon for "Next Desktop Background" in Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Add Icon for "Next Desktop Background" in Context Menu: hi, *Smile I would like to Add Icon for "Next Desktop Background" in Context Menu i've tried but have no luck. Thank you! [img] 111517
  6. Modify Context Menu Item Title

in Windows 10 Support
    Modify Context Menu Item Title: I have customized my context menus a bit, so I am familiar with some aspects (registry locations, apps to do that), but I have one hope to modify the title of existing context menu items. I would like to simply shorten some titles to make the right-click context menu...
  7. Modify Title of Context Menu Item

in Windows 10 Support
    Modify Title of Context Menu Item: I have customized my context menus a bit, so I am familiar with some aspects (registry locations, apps to do that), but I have one hope to modify the title of existing context menu items. I would like to simply shorten some titles to make the right-click context menu...
Context Menu ? solved