Context Menu ?

Discus and support Context Menu ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Has anyone sorted out (Copy To Folder and Move To Folder) in Windows 10 yet ? *Smile 2079 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stephanie, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Stephanie Win User

Context Menu ?

Has anyone sorted out (Copy To Folder and Move To Folder) in Windows 10 yet ? *Smile

:)

Stephanie, Oct 2, 2014
  2. AndriyFlora Win User

Context menu

A context menu which can be opened by right mouse button is extremely limited in Windows 10 apps. At the same time it's very useful to call common features for different apps like 'print' or 'translate' (which I have not found in News app, for example).

AndriyFlora, Oct 2, 2014
  3. SpiritX MS MVP Win User
    SpiritX MS MVP, Oct 2, 2014
  4. topgundcp Win User

Context Menu ?

topgundcp, Oct 2, 2014
  5. Stephanie Win User
    Thank you topgundcp *Biggrin

Stephanie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Context Menu ?

1. Context Menu ? - Similar Threads - Context Menu

2. Very touchy action using context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very touchy action using context menu: I use Thunderbird and installed an extension called QuickFolders. I love it, but am having a terrible time using the context menus to make my selections. I right click on a tab, the context menu drops down and before I can make a selection I lose it. If I do happen to be able...
  3. How to remove context menu items from shell?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove context menu items from shell?: I want to remove the following three items only (marked with red x). [img] 115171
  4. Location of the "Edit" context menu entry for .reg files

in Windows 10 Support
    Location of the "Edit" context menu entry for .reg files: So when I edit .reg files, I prefer to edit them with VS Code instead of notepad by default. I notice that .reg files have an "edit" context menu entry that appears when you right click on them, but this context menu entry opens up notepad by default. It tried adding the...
  5. Add or remove Run as Administrator to PS1 File Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Add or remove Run as Administrator to PS1 File Context Menu in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The main security measure on any operating system is the privileges. This means that the execution of any process or simply a program can be done at various stages. Mostly, this decision is taken care of by the operating system [...] This post Add or remove Run as...
  6. Creating a registry key for a universal context menu entry?

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating a registry key for a universal context menu entry?: I am a constant user of Textpad test editor, in every context, but their setup option to have "Open with Textpad" on every context menu is broken in Windows 10. Occasionally, I also use Notepad++, but it is not a substitute because of the collection of editing tools,...
  7. PS Context Menu Entry to Run Script as Administrator Without Exiting

in Windows 10 Support
    PS Context Menu Entry to Run Script as Administrator Without Exiting: I'm really close on this one. Basically, I want to create a context menu entry for .ps1 files that run the script as administrator without exiting the console window after running. So I can create the key: Code:...
  8. UAC rundll32.exe prompt & application taskbar icon context menu options not functioning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UAC rundll32.exe prompt & application taskbar icon context menu options not functioning: Windows 10 Home v1803 build 17134.137 Two issues started around the same time a week ago: (1) Taskbar application icon context menu opens but options do not function. (Unpin/repin didn't fix) (2) Getting rundll32 UAC prompts when accessing certain settings like 'change...
  9. how to add seperator to context menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to add seperator to context menu?: Hi, im modifying some of the context menu items in personalize (classic) how do you add a seperator in the context menu? 112699
  10. Windows 10 Redstone 5 will bring new edit controls to context menu

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 will bring new edit controls to context menu: Microsoft has made it a priority to make Windows 10 feel and look more modern, and as part of this strategy, the tiniest parts of the operating system have received updates. The context menu, that appears when the user would right-click mouse anywhere inside the OS, is...