Windows 10: Context Menu ?

Discus and support Context Menu ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Has anyone sorted out (Copy To Folder and Move To Folder) in Windows 10 yet ? *Smile 2079 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stephanie, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Stephanie Win User

Context Menu ?

Has anyone sorted out (Copy To Folder and Move To Folder) in Windows 10 yet ? *Smile

:)

Stephanie, Oct 2, 2014

2. Context menu

A context menu which can be opened by right mouse button is extremely limited in Windows 10 apps. At the same time it's very useful to call common features for different apps like 'print' or 'translate' (which I have not found in News app, for example).

AndriyFlora, Oct 2, 2014
  3. SpiritX MS MVP, Oct 2, 2014
  4. topgundcp Win User

Context Menu ?

topgundcp, Oct 2, 2014
  5. Stephanie Win User
    Thank you topgundcp *Biggrin

Stephanie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Context Menu ?

1. Context Menu ? - Similar Threads - Context Menu

2. change order in context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    change order in context menu: Greetings How can I change the order of options in a context menu? OS: Windows 10 Pro ver.1809 b.17763.503 I couldn't find the option I'd like to move higher in the registry so it must hide as binary but the question is general for context menus thank you 133164
  3. context menue

context menue: my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns....
  4. Non-Universal Apps (Power Shell, Device Manager, etc.) not launching from Start Context Menu

Non-Universal Apps (Power Shell, Device Manager, etc.) not launching from Start Context Menu: Non-Universal Apps (Power Shell, Device Manager, etc.) not launching from Start Context Menu. Universal apps start fine. I already tried restarting the system and that did not help. I tried replacing the shortcuts in...
  5. How to add Settings to context menu with icon

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add Settings to context menu with icon: I found a video on how to add "Settings" to my context menu. It also explained how to add an icon to "Settings" which is the same operation. I now have "Settings" on my context menu but I have tried over and over to add an icon and it isn't working. But I can't seem to add...
  6. Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version: I keep getting this pop-up (Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version) whenever I try opening Device manager or a command prompt with administrative privileges. The pop-up stays on the screen for like 80 seconds and it won't let me delete it. I can't find any information...
  7. Context Menu on This PC - Computer Management and RSAT installed

Context Menu on This PC - Computer Management and RSAT installed: The PC was upgraded to 1903 from MSDN iso, with updates 18362.86. The issues are: 1) The right click on This PC (context menu) in last versions have an icon before Manage. In this version - the icon is missing. 2) I have installed RSAT. From 1809 and later, the RSAT is...
  8. Right click -> New context menu extremely laggy or crashes explorer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click -> New context menu extremely laggy or crashes explorer.: My windows 10 build with 1809 17763.437 is having some issues. If I right click and try to go to "new" it often crashes explorer, and when it doesn't it is extremely laggy. It is almost always crashing explorer. I have attempted updating to newest OS builds,...
  9. explorer.exe crashes when i'm on new (item) of context menu or when i try to create new...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    explorer.exe crashes when i'm on new (item) of context menu or when i try to create new...: Source Windows Explorer Summary Stopped responding and was closed Date ‎2019-‎04-‎21 02:25 Status Report sent Description A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name:...
  10. What is program called "File ownership" in my Startup 'Context Menu'?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is program called "File ownership" in my Startup 'Context Menu'?: From Ccleaner 'startup' tools I found a program name called "File ownership". It has no file location. When I opened it 'registry', I found this location, "Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\UpdateEncryptionSettings". What is this? Anybody Knows what is this? Is...