Windows 10: Context Menu ?

Discus and support Context Menu ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Has anyone sorted out (Copy To Folder and Move To Folder) in Windows 10 yet ? *Smile 2079 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stephanie, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Stephanie Win User

Context Menu ?

Has anyone sorted out (Copy To Folder and Move To Folder) in Windows 10 yet ? *Smile

:)

Stephanie, Oct 2, 2014

2. Context menu

A context menu which can be opened by right mouse button is extremely limited in Windows 10 apps. At the same time it's very useful to call common features for different apps like 'print' or 'translate' (which I have not found in News app, for example).

AndriyFlora, Oct 2, 2014
  3. SpiritX MS MVP, Oct 2, 2014
  4. topgundcp Win User

Context Menu ?

topgundcp, Oct 2, 2014
  5. Stephanie Win User
    Thank you topgundcp *Biggrin

Stephanie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Context Menu ?

1. Context Menu ? - Similar Threads - Context Menu

2. Batch Printing Items/Context Menu: works for admin, not for user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Batch Printing Items/Context Menu: works for admin, not for user: One of our users wants to batch print items (PDFs) and often more than 15 at a time. I know that option goes away with usual settings, but I modified the registry to allow more than 15 to have full context menu options. Like this:...
  3. change the right click "new" context menu options

change the right click "new" context menu options: How may I edit the right click context menu to add apps or options that are relevant. Right click on the desktop and a menu pops up offering to "view > ", or " sort by >" and so forth. Under right click "new > " after "folder" and "shortcut" are a list of totally useless...
  4. Add feature to right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Add feature to right click context menu: I wonder if this has been done or available with some kind of tweak. You right click a file, but missing from the options is a prompt to Browse To a Folder to move or copy that file to. It would be easier than opening a second window and dragging files. 122619
  5. Add feaure to right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Add feaure to right click context menu: I wonder if this has been done or available with some kind of tweak. You right click a file, but missing from the options is a prompt to Browse To a Folder to move or copy that file to. It would be easier than opening a second window and dragging files. 122619
  6. Context menu when right-clicking on files and folders takes forever to load.

Context menu when right-clicking on files and folders takes forever to load.: I have this weird issue that started earlier this afternoon where when I right-click on any file or folders, it takes quite a while for the pop-up menu to show up. Right-clicking on the desktop or on empty spots in folders or shortcut files is working normally but it only is...
  7. Disable "Refresh" option from desktop right click context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable "Refresh" option from desktop right click context menu: Anyone know how to do this? 122137
  8. Play in context menu not showing Windows 10

Play in context menu not showing Windows 10: I don't know how, but now for some reason when i right click any mp3 or wav or any sound file the "play" option doesn't appear at the top of the menu: [ATTACH] I've tried the following: - disabling and re enabling windows media player - restarting the computer -...
  9. Context Menu Cleaning

in Windows 10 Support
    Context Menu Cleaning: Hello, Recently I noticed some new item took a seat in my context menu, attached screenshot, item highlited. No matter which sort of file I select, this share item is there. And I do not share anything from my computer. And not installed any new program. I tried some context...
  10. App Mode in Context Menu....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Mode in Context Menu....: Windows 10 1809 i added the App Mode in Conext Menu to toggle light and dark... it is not working, always worked in the past, windows explorer has to be terminated for it to work so i think where its pointing to is incorrect.... 121890