Windows 10: Context Menu ?

Discus and support Context Menu ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Has anyone sorted out (Copy To Folder and Move To Folder) in Windows 10 yet ? *Smile 2079 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stephanie, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Stephanie Win User

Context Menu ?

Has anyone sorted out (Copy To Folder and Move To Folder) in Windows 10 yet ? *Smile

:)

Stephanie, Oct 2, 2014

2. Context menu

A context menu which can be opened by right mouse button is extremely limited in Windows 10 apps. At the same time it's very useful to call common features for different apps like 'print' or 'translate' (which I have not found in News app, for example).

AndriyFlora, Oct 2, 2014
  3. SpiritX MS MVP, Oct 2, 2014
  4. topgundcp Win User

Context Menu ?

topgundcp, Oct 2, 2014
  5. Stephanie Win User
    Thank you topgundcp *Biggrin

Stephanie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Context Menu ?

1. Context Menu ? - Similar Threads - Context Menu

2. Somewhere along the way I lost my context menu print function

in Windows 10 Support
    Somewhere along the way I lost my context menu print function: I have seen this posted many places for Adobe printing, but I don't have context menu option to print in anything; MS Word, Chrome, Firefox. I don't see it available at all. In fact it used to have many functions I no longer see. Is there a way to reset the context menu or...
  3. Context Menu Broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Context Menu Broken: So fairly recently when I right clicked on the desktop and selected any option the option started getting stuck on the screen. After the option gets stuck right clicking again doesn't get stuck. I know it will do this because the context menu will be grayed out until I move...
  4. Add or Remove "Add to Windows Media Player list" Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Add or Remove "Add to Windows Media Player list" Context Menu: I just applied this tweak but it only removed the "Add to Windows Media Player list" but not the "Play with Windows Media Player" How to get rid of the latter? 127239
  5. How to get rid of this context menu entry for OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of this context menu entry for OneDrive: I removed the Moden sharing context menu but I still this annoying Move to One Drive context menu. Is there a way to get rid of it? [ATTACH] 127157
  6. Google adding more options to right click context menu in Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    Google adding more options to right click context menu in Gmail: What’s changing We’re adding more options to the right-click context menu in Gmail. [ATTACH] New menu options in Gmail with conversation mode on [ATTACH] New menu options in Gmail with conversation mode off[ Who’s impacted All end users Why you’d use it With...
  7. Unable to add .prt extension file type to New context menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to add .prt extension file type to New context menu: Hi All, I'm unable to add RMB context menu for .prt file types. Nothing is displayed when RMB on file. I've asked same question on Stack overflow but no replay yet. Link for question: [Removed by Moderator] Thanks, Samadhan ***Modified Title From: Unable...
  8. Unable to add RMB context menu for selected file

Unable to add RMB context menu for selected file: Hi All, I'm unable to add RMB context menu for .prt file types. Nothing is displayed when RMB on file. I've asked same question on Stack overflow but no replay yet. Link for question: [Removed by Moderator] Thanks, Samadhan...
  9. Right Click Context Menu Glitch

Right Click Context Menu Glitch: If I Right Click in File Explorer or on Desktop and hover over "New," The Menu Freezes as does file explorer and will hang for around 30 seconds to one minute. Very Frustrating and hope it can be fixed!...
  10. Context Menu Pops Up With Every Cursor Move, Without Right Click

in Windows 10 Support
    Context Menu Pops Up With Every Cursor Move, Without Right Click: Windows 10, Fall Update, 1809 190119-1759, also 1803 & 1806. Dell Optiplex 745 & 760. This happens in Firefox, Nightly & Thunderrbird when changing tabs and filling forms. Left click anywhere , like selecting an email to open or delete and the menu pops up. Partifularly...