Windows 10: Contextual sensing in Windows 10

Discus and support Contextual sensing in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In Windows 10, we are very excited to introduce several APIs for contextual sensing that can help you build apps to improve your customers’ daily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Contextual sensing in Windows 10

Source: Contextual sensing in Windows 10 | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Aug 11, 2015
  2. JS72 Win User

how to increase icons in taskbar in Windows 10?

How to Change the Size of Desktop Icons in Windows 10

• Right-click on an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View from the contextual menu.
    • Select either Large icons, Medium icons, or Small icons. ...
    • Right-click on an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select Display settings from the contextual menu.

Try that ... hope this helps Contextual sensing in Windows 10 :)

3. stoob(2) Win User
    Is Windows 10 explorer (file browsing) functionality different to previous versions? (right click, et al)

Thanks.

Windows 10

Version: 1511

OS Build: 10586.218

It's not so much that I can't show the contextual menu immediately, but I can't drag immediately.

stoob(2), Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Contextual sensing in Windows 10

1. Contextual sensing in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Contextual sensing

2. Windows 11 Explorer crashes/resets when using contextual menus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Explorer crashes/resets when using contextual menus: I just installed Win11 about a week ago and Windows Explorer crashes/resets when I try to use contextual menus right click. It doesn't happen all of the time, but enough to make it a detriment to actually working with the system.Any ideas on how to stop this?...
  3. Windows 11 Explorer crashes/resets when using contextual menus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Explorer crashes/resets when using contextual menus: I just installed Win11 about a week ago and Windows Explorer crashes/resets when I try to use contextual menus right click. It doesn't happen all of the time, but enough to make it a detriment to actually working with the system.Any ideas on how to stop this?...
  4. The Toolbars item has disappeared from the taskbar contextual menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Toolbars item has disappeared from the taskbar contextual menu: This means I can no longer see my Quick Launch, which is annoying. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-toolbars-item-has-disappeared-from-the-taskbar/36664bc0-7ec5-4079-8e71-79fd2a71c0a8
  5. Menú contextual del botón derecho en Windows 10 me sale incompleto, falta el termino Nuevo...

Menú contextual del botón derecho en Windows 10 me sale incompleto, falta el termino Nuevo...: Menú contextual del botón derecho en Windows 10 me sale incompleto, falta el termino Nuevo al pulsarlo en Escritorio. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/men%C3%BA-contextual-del-bot%C3%B3n-derecho-en/064ba171-b9a9-4c1b-9a90-0b9f08823698
  6. New Accessibility contextual ribbon coming to Excel

in Windows 10 News
    New Accessibility contextual ribbon coming to Excel: Accessibility is about making our products accessible and inclusive to everyone, including the 1 billion+ people with disabilities around the world. It is a core Excel and Microsoft priority, and an area where we continuously strive to improve. For more information about...
  7. No tengo la opcion "ejecutar con procesador de graficos" en el menu contextual

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No tengo la opcion "ejecutar con procesador de graficos" en el menu contextual: Resulta que cuando compre mi portatil al dar click derecho sobre un programa me permitia seleccionar el procesador de graficos intel o nvidia pero luego de un tiempo decidi formatearla pero ahora no me aparece esa opcion y no encuentro como solucionarlo porque antes podia...
  8. Option "Open With" not appears in contextual menu of Windows 10

Option "Open With" not appears in contextual menu of Windows 10: Hello, everybody!: The key is present in the regedit of Windows, but not in contextual menu. Do somedoby help me with this trouble? Thank you, very much, in advance. Windows 10 version: 20H2 (comp. 662) x64. 169937
  9. How to edit the contextual menu to add custom programs for all video formats?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to edit the contextual menu to add custom programs for all video formats?: Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to edit the contextual menu of the Windows File Explorer to add custom programs for a specific type of file, for example all video formats or all image formats. I have VLC installed and it has a contextual action "Play with VLC" when I...
  10. Avalanche of contextual popups

in Windows 10 Support
    Avalanche of contextual popups: Hello all, I am inundated with contextual pops ups to the point pc practically useless. I hv tried everything found surfing incl resets (factory & keeping files) to eliminate them but to no avail. Malwarebytes shows pc to be malware/virus free. Any suggestions most welcome....