Windows 10: Continuous Delivery Tools Extension for Visual Studio 2017

Discus and support Continuous Delivery Tools Extension for Visual Studio 2017 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; DevOps is all about getting your applications into customers’ hands quickly. The Continuous Delivery Tools for Visual Studio is a new extension for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Continuous Delivery Tools Extension for Visual Studio 2017

Source: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/vis...l-studio-2017/

:)

Brink, Feb 6, 2017
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows WDK on Visual Studio 2017 Community

John you are correct, Windows WDK is not currently supported on Visual Studio 2017. Windows WDK RS1 and RS2 are both supported on Visual Studio 2015.

Please Note: There is no need to uninstall Visual Studio 2017, you can run Visual Studio 2015 and 2017 side by side

DaveM121, Feb 6, 2017
  3. Visual Studio doesn't recognize TrueType fonts as TrueType fonts

Major Update: 1709

Build: 16299.125

Visual Studio 2017

Description:

I installed a TrueType Font (extension was .ttf and file type was TrueType font) but Visual Studio doesn't recognize it as a TrueType Font. Why is this?

And sorry if I posted in the wrong section, I just chose the closest one to the situation.

--

Vs179

Levi Brown, Feb 6, 2017
Thema:

Continuous Delivery Tools Extension for Visual Studio 2017

1. Continuous Delivery Tools Extension for Visual Studio 2017 - Similar Threads - Continuous Delivery Tools

2. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Studio 2017 not installing: Hello i tried to download Visual studio 2017 because of my storage to make stuff in c# but i keep getting this error i do not have any VS installed yet this error keeps popping up...
  3. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio 2017 not installing: Hello i tried to download Visual studio 2017 because of my storage to make stuff in c# but i keep getting this error i do not have any VS installed yet this error keeps popping up...
  4. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Will there be fix to Visual Studio Community 2019 and Visual Studio Tools 2017?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will there be fix to Visual Studio Community 2019 and Visual Studio Tools 2017?: [ATTACH] This has been going on since the 16.4.3 release for Visual Studio Community 2019 update. After the second update since the error, 16.4.4, I switched to Enterprise. I scrolled through several forums in a relationship base search but no success in finding a solution....
  6. visual studio 2017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio 2017: The product failed to install due to one or more package failures. You can search for solutions using the information below, retry the installation, or remove the product from your machine. Following is a collection of individual package failures. To search for existing...
  7. Visual Studio 2017 problem with Unity Tools

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Studio 2017 problem with Unity Tools: Hello, i installed Unity 2018.3.4f1 (64-bit) and Visual Studio 2017 Community but in Visual Studio installer i can't select Unity Tools. "not Win10ThreSholdOneAndTwoBuildNumber".[ATTACH] Any ideas how to fix that ?...
  8. Visual Studio Code C/C++ extension May 2017 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Code C/C++ extension May 2017 Update: Earlier this month, the C/C++ extension for Visual Studio Code hit another exciting milestone – it has been installed over 1.5 million times since it first shipped in March last year! Thanks to everyone who has sent us feedback to help us make it this far. We will continue to...
  9. Visual Studio Code C/C++ extension April 2017 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Code C/C++ extension April 2017 Update: Earlier today we shipped the April 2017 update to the C/C++ extension for Visual Studio Code. We are excited to introduce the following new features in this update: Error Squiggles Quick Info Go to Declaration Bash on Windows debugging support The original blog post has...
  10. Visual Studio 2017 Roadmap

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 Roadmap: This document provides a peek into what's next for Visual Studio. It captures some of the significant features we are currently committed to, and a rough timeframe for when you can expect to see them. It is not a comprehensive list of all new features in Visual Studio, but is...