Windows 10: Continuum on Windows 10

Discus and support Continuum on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As we continue the countdown to our Windows 10 launch, we’re excited to talk about Continuum. Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 with the best... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Continuum on Windows 10

Source: Continuum on Windows 10 | Blogging Windows

Continuum on Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Tip How to Turn On or Off Tablet Mode in Windows 10

:)

Brink, Jul 27, 2015
  2. Jeraldine Ase, Jul 27, 2015
  3. Mr.RaoWA Win User
    lumia 535

My windows phone lumia 535 was upgraded to latest OS windows 10.

But ,1. why the special feature"Windows Continuum" is not available on my phone? ....

2. Does my lumia 535 not support "windows continuum" evenafter upgrading to windows 10?

3. How can I use "Windows Continuum "on mty lumia 535 phone?......Pl solve the issue...

Mr.RaoWA, Jul 27, 2015
Thema:

Continuum on Windows 10

1. Continuum on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Continuum

2. Hands on with Phone Continuum, bridging the gap between phone and PC

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on with Phone Continuum, bridging the gap between phone and PC: When Windows 10 Mobile is released later this year, along with new hardware, one of the key new features will be Phone Continuum. Microsoft has shown off this feature a few times on-stage at its various conferences, and now I have had a chance to try out the feature. Phone...
  3. Microsoft Edge and Continuum: Your desktop browser on a phone

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge and Continuum: Your desktop browser on a phone: Continuum for Phones, available on select Windows 10 Mobile devices, allows customers to connect their phone to a monitor, projector, or TV for a full-sized desktop experience, powered by their phone. Because Microsoft Edge is built on the Universal Windows Platform,...
  4. Remote Desktop Preview now available on Windows 10 Mobile & Continuum

in Windows 10 News
    Remote Desktop Preview now available on Windows 10 Mobile & Continuum: Today’s update (version 844) of the Remote Desktop Preview client for Windows 10 adds support for both Windows 10 Mobile devices and Continuum for phone for compatible devices like the Lumia 950 or 950 XL. The client is still in development as we continue adding more key...
  5. Optimizing apps for Continuum for phone

in Windows 10 News
    Optimizing apps for Continuum for phone: With Windows 10, you have the productivity of a PC in your pocket. Continuum for phone enables you to connect a Windows mobile device to any external display with the new Microsoft Display Dock, USB-C, or Miracast. Once connected, you can interact with Windows 10 apps on that...
  6. Windows 10 Start Screen for two-in-ones "Continuum" mode

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Start Screen for two-in-ones "Continuum" mode: With Windows 10, it isn't all about the desktop. Microsoft is making refinements to the touch-side of things too, meaning tablet and hybrid users have some cool things to look forward to. Today, Microsoft officially revealed a new Start Screen for two-in-one devices. This...
  7. Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones: How to: Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones List of Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones [img] Information Continuum for Phones is a new experience on compatible Windows 10 Mobile devices . With Continuum-compatible...
  8. Continuum for Phones: Making the Phone Work Like a PC

in Windows 10 News
    Continuum for Phones: Making the Phone Work Like a PC: Imagine having a phone that works like a PC. Continuum for Phones makes this a reality, enabling Windows customers to get things done like never before. Check out the ways this capability comes alive. You’ll be able to travel and leave your laptop at home, knowing you’re...
  9. Windows 10 Redstone: Continuum to be big focal point

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Redstone: Continuum to be big focal point: Windows 10 “Threshold 2” is almost ready. With final tests hopefully beginning next week (I’m told it won’t be launching November 2nd now, more on that here), Microsoft has begun focusing on its next planned update for Windows 10, codenamed Redstone and coming in the summer...