Windows 10: Control+Alt+Delete lockscreen solid colour + no widgets

Discus and support Control+Alt+Delete lockscreen solid colour + no widgets in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why is it that then Control+Alt+Delete is enabled, the lockscreen is a solid colour and none of the widgets show? Rather annoying... 10709 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by garydexter, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Control+Alt+Delete lockscreen solid colour + no widgets

Why is it that then Control+Alt+Delete is enabled, the lockscreen is a solid colour and none of the widgets show?

Rather annoying...

:)

garydexter, Jul 30, 2015

2. Why is my lock screen customisation "managed by your oganisation" when i'm only on win 10 home?

erm...... i've deleted that d-word string

but now..... the background of lockscreen (when you type in the password) is not working.....

it's just 1 solid color

Vicky_Martin, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Sebow Win User
    Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow / picture - BUG if CTRL - ALT - DELETE is activated - please MS fix it soon

Hi,

There is a (more or less heavy) bug in the Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow / picture - it won't show up if you have activated CTRL - ALT - DELETE in the Lockscreen, so the lockscreen stays empty with only one color as background.

As domain joined computers always have this option ENABLED, it is not possible to have a slideshow or picture lockscreen there.

If you deactivate CTRL - ALT - DEL, the lockscreen will work.

Hopefully Microsoft will fix this with a patch soon. On Windows 8.1 it works perfect with CTRL - ALT - DEL, so i hope it will work soon with Windows 10, too.

Another also heavy bug is that the Lockscreen Slideshow only works on 1 Monitor in a multimonitor setup, but i read here in the forum that this will be fixed and Microsoft is aware about this bug.

Sebow, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Control+Alt+Delete lockscreen solid colour + no widgets

1. Control+Alt+Delete lockscreen solid colour + no widgets - Similar Threads - Control+Alt+Delete lockscreen solid

2. Solid Colour Freeze when playing CSGO.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solid Colour Freeze when playing CSGO.: This is my first custom built pc, everything was working fine. Web browsing, watching videos. I jumped onto csgo and played a few warm up 1v1s against my friend. But them when we started playing after a couple rounds the screen just went Solid grey. No sound or feedback. Then...
  3. Solid Colour Freeze when playing games, no BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solid Colour Freeze when playing games, no BSOD: This is my first custom built pc, everything was working fine. Web browsing, watching videos. I jumped onto csgo and played a few warm up 1v1s against my friend. But them when we started playing after a couple rounds the screen just went Solid grey. No sound or feedback. Then...
  4. Solid Colour Freeze when playing CSGO.

in Windows 10 Support
    Solid Colour Freeze when playing CSGO.: This is my first custom built pc, everything was working fine. Web browsing, watching videos. I jumped onto csgo and played a few warm up 1v1s against my friend. But them when we started playing after a couple rounds the screen just went Solid grey. No sound or feedback. Then...
  5. control alt delete not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    control alt delete not working: control alt delete is not working when computer is frozen have to restart instead otherwise pc is okay I guess? am using classic shell computer is 3 years old by now I think Also anything about updating drivers/software /increasing performance would be helpful as well...
  6. CTRL, ALT + DELETE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CTRL, ALT + DELETE: CTRL, ALT + DELETE Microsoft 10, programmers, managers, CTO, and CFO. The worst machine, I have ever owned. 1. Driver compatibility issues. Microsoft Drivers!!! 2. Slow internet connections. 3. HP Support Assistant drivers are not for pro computers, even though...
  7. Background change (to picture) results in a solid colour, not an image

Background change (to picture) results in a solid colour, not an image: As the title suggests I try to change my desktop background and it will not accept the image. It will simply put a solid colour there instead. I have tried from the settings panel and even from the image viewer. The image viewer results in an error and suggests I need to...
  8. plain black desktop solid colour wallpaper

plain black desktop solid colour wallpaper: Hi all. I can't seem to find how to have a straight black desktop background. The closest is a medium grey. I just want a straight black if possible... Can you please point me in the right direction? Thanks 6638
  9. All of a sudden control alt delete doesn't work ?

in Windows 10 Support
    All of a sudden control alt delete doesn't work ?: Any idea what causes this ? Really strange . Works for a while then all of a sudden I get the message stating it doesn't work and hit escape ? 5810
  10. control+alt+delete not working on lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    control+alt+delete not working on lock screen: I recently ran autoruns and disabled some things from running at startup such as cloud storage, Bluetooth, Plex. I used filters and hid all Microsoft items. Now on the lockscreen Control+Alt+Delete do not do anything and I am locked out of my computer. I have not been...