Windows 10: Control+Alt+Delete lockscreen solid colour + no widgets

Discus and support Control+Alt+Delete lockscreen solid colour + no widgets in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why is it that then Control+Alt+Delete is enabled, the lockscreen is a solid colour and none of the widgets show? Rather annoying... 10709 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by garydexter, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Control+Alt+Delete lockscreen solid colour + no widgets

Why is it that then Control+Alt+Delete is enabled, the lockscreen is a solid colour and none of the widgets show?

Rather annoying...

:)

garydexter, Jul 30, 2015

2. Why is my lock screen customisation "managed by your oganisation" when i'm only on win 10 home?

erm...... i've deleted that d-word string

but now..... the background of lockscreen (when you type in the password) is not working.....

it's just 1 solid color

Vicky_Martin, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Sebow Win User
    Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow / picture - BUG if CTRL - ALT - DELETE is activated - please MS fix it soon

Hi,

There is a (more or less heavy) bug in the Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow / picture - it won't show up if you have activated CTRL - ALT - DELETE in the Lockscreen, so the lockscreen stays empty with only one color as background.

As domain joined computers always have this option ENABLED, it is not possible to have a slideshow or picture lockscreen there.

If you deactivate CTRL - ALT - DEL, the lockscreen will work.

Hopefully Microsoft will fix this with a patch soon. On Windows 8.1 it works perfect with CTRL - ALT - DEL, so i hope it will work soon with Windows 10, too.

Another also heavy bug is that the Lockscreen Slideshow only works on 1 Monitor in a multimonitor setup, but i read here in the forum that this will be fixed and Microsoft is aware about this bug.

Sebow, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Control+Alt+Delete lockscreen solid colour + no widgets

1. Control+Alt+Delete lockscreen solid colour + no widgets - Similar Threads - Control+Alt+Delete lockscreen solid

2. Control Alt. Delete, safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Alt. Delete, safe?: Now that I'm almost certain that my computer is at risk for being hacked because of that blue screen pop up message, is it ok to prompt control, alt, delete, then sign out, shut down, or I'm I compromising a possible crash on my PC Windows 10 computer?...
  3. Control Alt. Delete, safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control Alt. Delete, safe?: Now that I'm almost certain that my computer is at risk for being hacked because of that blue screen pop up message, is it ok to prompt control, alt, delete, then sign out, shut down, or I'm I compromising a possible crash on my PC Windows 10 computer?...
  4. Control Alt. Delete, safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Control alt delete without The DELETE Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control alt delete without The DELETE Key: I have a MacBook that has boot camp windows 11 And it doesn’t have the delete key how can I do control alt delete without the delete key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-alt-delete-without-the-delete-key/0c5e51f4-cfa6-4f57-b5e2-cb447b61dc73
  6. Control alt delete without The DELETE Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control alt delete without The DELETE Key: I have a MacBook that has boot camp windows 11 And it doesn’t have the delete key how can I do control alt delete without the delete key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-alt-delete-without-the-delete-key/0c5e51f4-cfa6-4f57-b5e2-cb447b61dc73
  7. Windows background keeps changing to solid colour.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows background keeps changing to solid colour.: [ATTACH] I've got a fairly weird bug on Windows 10, where no matter what background I set my desktop to, occasionally icons will begin to create a solid colour around them, and also I can "paint" boxes on the desktop by clicking and dragging. I can get the background back...
  8. Solid Colour Freeze when playing CSGO.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solid Colour Freeze when playing CSGO.: This is my first custom built pc, everything was working fine. Web browsing, watching videos. I jumped onto csgo and played a few warm up 1v1s against my friend. But them when we started playing after a couple rounds the screen just went Solid grey. No sound or feedback. Then...
  9. Solid Colour Freeze when playing CSGO.

in Windows 10 Support
    Solid Colour Freeze when playing CSGO.: This is my first custom built pc, everything was working fine. Web browsing, watching videos. I jumped onto csgo and played a few warm up 1v1s against my friend. But them when we started playing after a couple rounds the screen just went Solid grey. No sound or feedback. Then...
  10. control alt delete not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    control alt delete not working: control alt delete is not working when computer is frozen have to restart instead otherwise pc is okay I guess? am using classic shell computer is 3 years old by now I think Also anything about updating drivers/software /increasing performance would be helpful as well...