Windows 10: control+alt+delete not working on lock screen

Discus and support control+alt+delete not working on lock screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; There are lots of users in this forum that can troubleshoot Macrium. If you can boot to a windows 10 iso you can attempt a registry backup. You will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by djrobison22, Jun 17, 2017.

1. zbook New Member

control+alt+delete not working on lock screen

There are lots of users in this forum that can troubleshoot Macrium.
    If you can boot to a windows 10 iso you can attempt a registry backup.
    You will need to know the F key to boot to a device or change the boot order.

zbook, Jun 20, 2017
  2. dalchina New Member

If you wish to restore your Macrium image you will need to either boot from Kyhi's boot disk and run Macrium and then start the restore procedure.

Otherwise you need Macrium's own bootable disk.

Ideally, please check you have all the relevant partitions for full Windows system restoration, not just C:

dalchina, Jun 20, 2017
  3. I did it! I was able to run a Diagnostics from the Boot or BIOS and when it restarted with the macrium windowsPE rescue booting in its application and I am about to reimage. I started to think maybe I could rebuild the boot record but not today!!!

Thank you for being so patient and persistent!

Danny R

djrobison22, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

control+alt+delete not working on lock screen

1. control+alt+delete not working on lock screen - Similar Threads - control+alt+delete working lock

2. Control Alt. Delete, safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Alt. Delete, safe?: Now that I'm almost certain that my computer is at risk for being hacked because of that blue screen pop up message, is it ok to prompt control, alt, delete, then sign out, shut down, or I'm I compromising a possible crash on my PC Windows 10 computer?...
  3. Control Alt. Delete, safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control Alt. Delete, safe?: Now that I'm almost certain that my computer is at risk for being hacked because of that blue screen pop up message, is it ok to prompt control, alt, delete, then sign out, shut down, or I'm I compromising a possible crash on my PC Windows 10 computer?...
  4. Control Alt. Delete, safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Control Alt Delete on Windows 11 Log on Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Alt Delete on Windows 11 Log on Screen: Basically when my computer boots up it requires me to press control alt delete before I am able to type my password out .I have tried researching this problem on the internet and I have tried all these following methods.Setting Regedit to DisableCAD which is already defaulted...
  6. Control Alt Delete on Windows 11 Log on Screen

Control Alt Delete on Windows 11 Log on Screen: Basically when my computer boots up it requires me to press control alt delete before I am able to type my password out .I have tried researching this problem on the internet and I have tried all these following methods.Setting Regedit to DisableCAD which is already defaulted...
  7. Control alt delete without The DELETE Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control alt delete without The DELETE Key: I have a MacBook that has boot camp windows 11 And it doesn’t have the delete key how can I do control alt delete without the delete key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-alt-delete-without-the-delete-key/0c5e51f4-cfa6-4f57-b5e2-cb447b61dc73
  8. Control alt delete without The DELETE Key

Control alt delete without The DELETE Key: I have a MacBook that has boot camp windows 11 And it doesn’t have the delete key how can I do control alt delete without the delete key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-alt-delete-without-the-delete-key/0c5e51f4-cfa6-4f57-b5e2-cb447b61dc73
  9. control alt delete not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    control alt delete not working: control alt delete is not working when computer is frozen have to restart instead otherwise pc is okay I guess? am using classic shell computer is 3 years old by now I think Also anything about updating drivers/software /increasing performance would be helpful as well...
  10. All of a sudden control alt delete doesn't work ?

in Windows 10 Support
    All of a sudden control alt delete doesn't work ?: Any idea what causes this ? Really strange . Works for a while then all of a sudden I get the message stating it doesn't work and hit escape ? 5810

Users found this page by searching for:

1. control alt delete windows 10 not working screen locked

2. ctrl alt delete not loading unlock page