Windows 10: Control Errors consistenly appearing

Discus and support Control Errors consistenly appearing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time I use my computer at some seemingly random point a set of input errors will arise. For example, the shift key will remain down, the scroll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by noahwhiter, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Control Errors consistenly appearing

Every time I use my computer at some seemingly random point a set of input errors will arise. For example, the shift key will remain down, the scroll wheel won't work and switching webpage opens a new browser. Restarting the computer fixes these issues though they keep coming back.

I've switched keyboards and reinstalled windows but neither fixed these errors.

I don't even know what type of error it is.

:)

noahwhiter, Aug 15, 2018

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 15, 2018
  3. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Aug 15, 2018
  4. csatennis Win User

Control Errors consistenly appearing

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Control Errors consistenly appearing

1. Control Errors consistenly appearing - Similar Threads - Control Errors consistenly

2. Ethernet Controller not appearing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet Controller not appearing in windows 10: So I feel like this is an exceptionally unique issue. All threads i’ve looked through have simply not addressed the actual issue. For some context, I just bought a new pc with a gigabyte motherboard. After windows installation, I realized my ethernet was not connected in...
  3. Ethernet Controller not appearing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ethernet Controller not appearing in windows 10: So I feel like this is an exceptionally unique issue. All threads i’ve looked through have simply not addressed the actual issue. For some context, I just bought a new pc with a gigabyte motherboard. After windows installation, I realized my ethernet was not connected in...
  4. Need help, consisten BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help, consisten BSOD: Hello,Attached is a minidump for the BSODs I've been encountering recently. Error code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1AEj8bYETkC046J6Svl-7uT9JHQIHTFKE/view?usp=sharing...
  5. Need help, consisten BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help, consisten BSOD: Hello,Attached is a minidump for the BSODs I've been encountering recently. Error code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1AEj8bYETkC046J6Svl-7uT9JHQIHTFKE/view?usp=sharing...
  6. Need help, consisten BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Xbox One controller not appearing in bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controller not appearing in bluetooth: The new controller I picked up is not listed as a bluetooth device under bluetooth setting. Additionally it will not show up under 'control panel' add a device. Controller pairs fine to android phones and works. I have managed to pair it earlier on in the week and it...
  8. User access control window not appearing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User access control window not appearing: I am installing Chrome on windows10 as Administrator. I have right click on Chrome setup file and given Run as administrator. After that one small blue circle rotating and there is no any response. Actually UAC window has to come but not coming. after some time it was...
  9. 360 controller for windows appears as controller after uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    360 controller for windows appears as controller after uninstall: So my 360 controller decided to go into player 2 online mode, made it real annoying when i was trying to play some games with a few exceptions and would only go back to player one when i reset my PC. So decided to uninstall my drivers but when i go to devices and printers it...
  10. PS4 Controller not appearing in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 Controller not appearing in device manager: Hi there, So I recently installed XInput Wrapper for me to be able to use my PS4 controller in Forza Horizon 4, however, now that I've uninstalled the XInput Wrapper, as it was not working with Assetto Corsa on Steam, it is not being recognised by either windows or DS4. I...