Windows 10: Control + Shift + T Issue.

Discus and support Control + Shift + T Issue. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I use control + shift + t, it creates this trademark logo, ™. How do I disable it, I want to use that shortcut to reopen closed tabs on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hahn2, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Hahn2 Win User

Control + Shift + T Issue.

Whenever I use control + shift + t, it creates this trademark logo, ™. How do I disable it, I want to use that shortcut to reopen closed tabs on my browser. My laptop also has other weird hotkeys like control + shift + h creates a heart . I don't think I installed any autohotkey app on this laptop.

:)

Hahn2, Feb 21, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 21, 2024
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, Feb 21, 2024
  4. pepanee Win User

Issue with Control + Shift and Mousing Clicking

Yes I agree with the replies above.

Be aware that doing Control + Shift + Left Click is actually incorrect. Do not practice doing those three combinations.

These following are the correct ways. It is either:
    Control + Left Click
    or
    Shift + Left Click

pepanee, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

1. Control + Shift + T Issue. - Similar Threads - Control Shift Issue

2. Control + Shift + T Issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control + Shift + T Issue.: Whenever I use control + shift + t, it creates this trademark logo, ™. How do I disable it, I want to use that shortcut to reopen closed tabs on my browser. My laptop also has other weird hotkeys like control + shift + h creates a heart . I don't think I installed any...
  3. Shift + t doesn't work on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift + t doesn't work on my keyboard: Hello,For some reason, my left shift + t doesn't work.All other key and key combinations work perfectly fine.I am using the Snakepyte keyboard:proI've already disabled sticky keysI've tried updating my drivers has the newestI've tried using a previous driver didn't workI...
  4. Shift + t doesn't work on my keyboard

Shift + t doesn't work on my keyboard: Hello,For some reason, my left shift + t doesn't work.All other key and key combinations work perfectly fine.I am using the Snakepyte keyboard:proI've already disabled sticky keysI've tried updating my drivers has the newestI've tried using a previous driver didn't workI...
  5. Shift +t, shift +m does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift +t, shift +m does not work: The problem started immediately after upgrade to Windows 11Sticky Keys are off. Keyboard driver updated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shift-t-shift-m-does-not-work/4c1bb3c5-17b5-42c5-82f7-acb92618aa16
  6. Shift +t, shift +m does not work

Shift +t, shift +m does not work: The problem started immediately after upgrade to Windows 11Sticky Keys are off. Keyboard driver updated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shift-t-shift-m-does-not-work/4c1bb3c5-17b5-42c5-82f7-acb92618aa16
  7. CONTROL SHIFT S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CONTROL SHIFT S: I JUST TOOK LIKE 10 SCREENSHOTS WHERE ARE THEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-shift-s/4c7a9200-9174-4f9c-9fbd-60225e59687c
  8. Shift and Control swapped

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shift and Control swapped: Randomly, my control and shift keys kind of swapped. I can still do control + C to copy and control + V to paste, but I usually use control + 2 for the @ sign, but now I have to press shift + 2 which is kind of annoying for me. Does anyone know how to fix it? I have tried...
  9. Ctrl+Shift+T Beeping Noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl+Shift+T Beeping Noise: I have run into an issue with the Control+Shift+T command on my keyboard (the command that bring up previously deleted tabs). Every time I use the command, a beeping sound will happen after I press the T. It is only with this command that the beeping sound ever happens. I...
  10. Issue with Control + Shift and Mousing Clicking

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue with Control + Shift and Mousing Clicking: Hello, Before windows 10 I have not had this problem. I have to numerous files daily that I have to group and move to folders. My normal behavior prior was to click the top file then find where it ends then hold the Control key, Shift and click the last file to capture the...