Windows 10: Control Sound

Discus and support Control Sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I opened a radio station listening to music while browsing and now I can't turn it off. I tried the speakers in upper right corner but that is volume.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by enigma1944, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Control Sound

I opened a radio station listening to music while browsing and now I can't turn it off. I tried the speakers in upper right corner but that is volume. Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Nov 12, 2017
  2. Control- Win User

windows insider app for wp8.1 not working

but I was using it a week ago

Control-, Nov 12, 2017
  3. Control- Win User
    windows insider app for wp8.1 not working

hi there. I have lumia 925, 920 and 525 all having denim update. the problem is that window insider app is no longer working on them. it says server error. something stopped for downloading the program, please check date/time and network setting. I am
    on original builds. and the same settings were working like a week ago. I have tried hard/sort resetting and also recovery by window recovery tool. date and time and region setting are all good. what should I do.

Control-, Nov 12, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Control Sound

You should be able to kill its task in Task Manager to put an end to it.

If nothing else, restarting the computer should stop it as well.

Brink, Nov 12, 2017
  5. I did all of that and it still remains

enigma1944, Nov 12, 2017
  6. What browser?

I would clear Browsing data and restart computer.

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Control Sound

1. Control Sound - Similar Threads - Control Sound

2. Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen.: Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen. What could it be and how to get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/translucent-sound-control-pop-ups-periodically/0c1325b6-c101-4774-a6b1-647d0a490085
  3. Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen.: Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen. What could it be and how to get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/translucent-sound-control-pop-ups-periodically/0c1325b6-c101-4774-a6b1-647d0a490085
  4. Translucent sound control pop-ups periodically appear on the computer screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What is the "Question" sound event in the Sound Control Panel in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "Question" sound event in the Sound Control Panel in Windows 10?: What is the "Question" sound event in the Sound Control Panel in Windows 10 for and when does it play? Here is a picture of the event:p.s. Ignore the name of the sound scheme CLOSER TO WINDOWS 7 M M, that does not matter....
  6. What is the "Question" sound event in the Sound Control Panel in Windows 10?

What is the "Question" sound event in the Sound Control Panel in Windows 10?: What is the "Question" sound event in the Sound Control Panel in Windows 10 for and when does it play? Here is a picture of the event:p.s. Ignore the name of the sound scheme CLOSER TO WINDOWS 7 M M, that does not matter....
  7. What is the "Question" sound event in the Sound Control Panel in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. how to delete/remove recording device in sound control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete/remove recording device in sound control panel: so i kind of messed up with my previous audio driver and accidentally choose line in for my earphone, now i cant remove it from anywhere, even the sound control panel, if anyone can help that would be great, thanks....
  9. how to delete/remove recording device in sound control panel

how to delete/remove recording device in sound control panel: so i kind of messed up with my previous audio driver and accidentally choose line in for my earphone, now i cant remove it from anywhere, even the sound control panel, if anyone can help that would be great, thanks....
  10. how to delete/remove recording device in sound control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware