Windows 10: Controller calibration problem

Discus and support Controller calibration problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Forum! My problem is with a Flysky Tm912 flight simulator controller. I have been using a Dynum, which is also a usb interface controller. Well,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Flyer Tuck, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Controller calibration problem

Hello Forum! My problem is with a Flysky Tm912 flight simulator controller. I have been using a Dynum, which is also a usb interface controller. Well, the Dynum took a crap on me... So I ordered the Tm912 which said worked with the same stuff the Dynum did. It isn't. I got it to work pretty well with Clearview R/C Simulator, but not Freerider which is my only FPV simulator. Please help me find a way to calibrate and use my Flysky Tn912 controller. By the way my operating system is recently upgraded windows 10 on a HP Pavillion Dv7 lap-top.

:)

Flyer Tuck, Mar 9, 2016
  2. MatevzB Win User

Joystick calibration option gets hidden

We are having an issue with the joystick calibration in Windows 10.

The joystick device initially can be calibrated and functions normally. After an overcurrent event on the USB hub and reboot of the system, the joystick device is correctly recognized by Windows, but it does not function at all. We noticed that calibration
    option in the game controllers setting is also hidden.

The weirdest fact is, however, that holding Shift+Ctrl while clicking on joystick device (in Game controllers settings) opens the dialog with the calibration tool and after the calibration, the joystick starts functioning normally.

Although, the Shift+Ctrl solves the problem, we are still intrigued on why the Calibration option is only available using this trick? What has changed that this is needed? Does anybody have a clue?

MatevzB, Mar 9, 2016
  3. Chriso747 Win User
    M/S Combat Flight Simulator 3 Does Not Recognize Thrustmaster Joystick

So does your joystick appear here: Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers?

When you right click on the Joystick icon and choose Game Controller Settings, can you calibrate the joystick via this means? Even though your Thrustmaster App allows you to calibrate it, does Windows do the same? If not, herein may be your problem.

Chriso747, Mar 9, 2016
Thema:

Controller calibration problem

1. Controller calibration problem - Similar Threads - Controller calibration problem

2. can't calibrate in game controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't calibrate in game controller: Hi, i have a saitek x52, and am trying to calibrate it, but when i look in the game controller menu i don't see a settings tab. so i can't calibrate the stick. i have tried to calibrate it in the software that comes with the driver of it, but there i can't calibrate it, and...
  3. can't calibrate in game controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't calibrate in game controller: Hi, i have a saitek x52, and am trying to calibrate it, but when i look in the game controller menu i don't see a settings tab. so i can't calibrate the stick. i have tried to calibrate it in the software that comes with the driver of it, but there i can't calibrate it, and...
  4. controller calibration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    controller calibration: Hii was trying to calibrate my controller but in settings when i go to controller settings i saw this and it's different than any thing i have seen on youtubeplease help me tnx...
  5. controller calibration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    controller calibration: Hii was trying to calibrate my controller but in settings when i go to controller settings i saw this and it's different than any thing i have seen on youtubeplease help me tnx...
  6. Game Controller calibration issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Controller calibration issues: Right now I am using my Gamecube controller with my adapter. I was trying to set up my input display and I noticed that my trigger buttons trigger the C stick (right stick). I decided to take a look at the controller settings and, as I said, there is something wrong with the...
  7. Xbox One controller need to calibrate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controller need to calibrate.: I have a problem with my Xbox one controller. the problem is that my right stick is more to the right than the left stick, when I play a game the camera always goes to the left and I can't calibrate it. It is not a drift problem it is just a calibration problem since...
  8. Controller Calibration Wizard is BROKEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller Calibration Wizard is BROKEN: Hello-- I need some help. I don't get along with computers and am just a step or two above tech-illiterate so please allow for my idiocy. Apologies in advance if I come off as a bit peeved; I've been mucking about with my controller and computer for almost three hours now....
  9. Brightness calibration problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brightness calibration problem: I want my brightness of my laptop to be higher, but when i followed the advice on your website to calibrate display colour, there were no controls for the brightness one just for gamma and colours!...
  10. Colour Calibration Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colour Calibration Problem: Hello, I have a dual monitor setup, with mismatched monitors. They are not auto-adjusting. Last time I successfully calibrated my displays was about a year ago, and I still have the same hardware, which is a custom build. It includes a Gigabyte motherboard, AMD FX 6300...