Windows 10: Controller problem

Discus and support Controller problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have two external USB DVD/CD writers in my setup for dubbing. Lately I'm having trouble with disk management recognizing both drives. When I run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by larrydonline, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Controller problem

I have two external USB DVD/CD writers in my setup for dubbing. Lately I'm having trouble with disk management recognizing both drives. When I run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, after attempting to reinstall the driver, I get the message "controller does not have enough resources for this device".

What is the fix for this? Does it relate to available RAM in the computer memory? I have eleven external USB devices connected to 3.0 ports. I've disconnected two of the hard drives but I still get the not enough resources error message.

It has worked for years now with this many externals including the two DVD writers, so I'm puzzled as to what has changed in the operating system that's now having problems? Thanks for the feedback.

:)

larrydonline, Nov 25, 2017

2. Controller problems

Hi,

Xbox?

Questions about Xbox are outside the scope of this Community.

I suggest that you read the information below and repost in the correct Xbox Forum.

Xbox Forums directory

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Xbox Support Home:
    Xbox Support

For general support questions, visit the
    Xbox Support Forums

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Some general information for Xbox, etc. that may assist you:

[*]

For help with Enforcement Actions/Suspensions:
    Enforcement.Xbox.com.

[*]

[*]

For Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team Case Review:
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

[*]

[*]

For help with your console hardware and accessories:
    Accessories - Xbox Support

[*]

[*]

For help connecting to Xbox Live:
    Xbox 360 Can't Connect to Xbox Live - Xbox Support
    or Xbox 360 Network Connection Help | Troubleshoot Xbox Live
    or
    Xbox Live Not Working | Fix Xbox Live Connection Problems

[*]

[*]

For help purchasing or downloading items on your console:
    How to Find Games and Game Content After You Redeem a Code ...,

Store - Xbox Support

[*]

[*]

For help with your Xbox Live account:
    Manage account - Xbox Support or
    Manage Your Subscription on Xbox 360 - Xbox Support

[*]

[*]

For help with Xbox Games questions:
    Xbox One Games or
    Xbox 360 Games.

[*]

[*]

For help with Xbox Rewards: Xbox Rewards | Xbox Live – Xbox.com
    - Xbox Support,

Xbox Live Rewards,

FAQs - Xbox Live Rewards

[*]

[*]

For help with Promotions/Sales:
    Sales & Specials | This Week's Xbox Live Deals or
    Deals with Gold | Xbox Live

[*]

[*]

For help with Xbox on Windows:
    Getting started - Xbox Support

[*]

[*]

For Xbox Subscriptions Billing, etc.:
    Xbox subscriptions - Xbox Support

[*]

[*]
    For Xbox suggestions, to submit your idea, or vote on others:
    Xbox Feedback

[*]

[*]
    Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Nov 25, 2017
  3. Controller Problem

When i got my Xbox One S Fifa17 bundle,i was so excited.I unboxed everything and started playing,that is when one day i tried syncing my controller to my xbox.When suddenly,the sync button on the controller did not react!I pressed the button and it didnt
    do anything,i even tried to push it down and the lights didnt blink!Plz help because i cant connect my wireless controller to xbox.I even tried connecting it to my android phone but i need to sync it to phone because the controller has bluetooth.But the my
    controller wont sync to the phone without bluetooth,and without bluetooth there is no sync button and if sync button doesnt work then there is no fun and if there there is no fin thenni cant play on my phone nor my xbox!!! PLz help me

<moved from Mobile Devices>

MarshalTGM, Nov 25, 2017
Thema:

Controller problem

1. Controller problem - Similar Threads - Controller problem

2. Audio problem with PS5 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio problem with PS5 controller: I have a PS5 controller connected over bluetooth to my pc.If I connect my controller with a cable, this problem is no longer there.Over the course of using the controller, my bluetooth headphones don't work for 2s and then they come back.It's like the audio is going through...
  3. Audio problem with PS5 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio problem with PS5 controller: I have a PS5 controller connected over bluetooth to my pc.If I connect my controller with a cable, this problem is no longer there.Over the course of using the controller, my bluetooth headphones don't work for 2s and then they come back.It's like the audio is going through...
  4. controller problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    controller problem: My controller have speaker but I cant use it. I able to use for 1 time but now not anymore. Its used to show as Speakerwireless controller but now it show as headset earphonewireless controller which mean it only work when i plug ear phone to the controller. i want to use my...
  5. controller problem

controller problem: My controller have speaker but I cant use it. I able to use for 1 time but now not anymore. Its used to show as Speakerwireless controller but now it show as headset earphonewireless controller which mean it only work when i plug ear phone to the controller. i want to use my...
  6. Windows 10 Controlling connection to Microsoft problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Controlling connection to Microsoft problem.: I tried downloading a older version og Windows 10, because it dident work with a newer version. And it worked with a older version. But now om Stuck with Connection to Microsoft.. have Been waiting for hours and it just loading. I checked MY router and internet cable and it...
  7. Win-11 PC under domain controller, Security Log Full problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win-11 PC under domain controller, Security Log Full problem: Last about one we are facing security log full issue while login Windows-11 PC under domain controller. Clearing Security log are not giving permanent solution. Looking permanent solution to get rib from this problem.RegardsMasud Rana...
  8. Win-11 PC under domain controller, Security Log Full problem

Win-11 PC under domain controller, Security Log Full problem: Last about one we are facing security log full issue while login Windows-11 PC under domain controller. Clearing Security log are not giving permanent solution. Looking permanent solution to get rib from this problem.RegardsMasud Rana...
  9. Problems with user account control.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with user account control.: I recently bought a new PC and user account control is acting a bit funky.Whenever I try to open any software like games, installers, etc... it askes me if I want to allow it to make changes to my device. I understand why it does this and I am not bothered by it in it's...
  10. Problems with user account control.

Problems with user account control.: I recently bought a new PC and user account control is acting a bit funky.Whenever I try to open any software like games, installers, etc... it askes me if I want to allow it to make changes to my device. I understand why it does this and I am not bothered by it in it's...