Windows 10: 'conversion from string 18-01-2017 to type 'Date' is not valid.' ?

Discus and support 'conversion from string 18-01-2017 to type 'Date' is not valid.' ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello I don't know much about computers so sorry about that. Every time I start up windows 10 this error comes up http://puu.sh/vRVXy/31097ad223.png... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Beatle, May 15, 2017.

1. Beatle Win User

'conversion from string 18-01-2017 to type 'Date' is not valid.' ?

Hello I don't know much about computers so sorry about that.

Every time I start up windows 10 this error comes up http://puu.sh/vRVXy/31097ad223.png

I upgraded from windows 7 a few months back.

It's not terrible as I can just click continue on it both times and forget about it but it is slightly annoying to do every single time and it always bugs me.

Is there any way to fix it so it will stop coming up? Thanks. *Smile

:)

Beatle, May 15, 2017

2. Message: "Conversion from string "" to type 'Date' is not valid" on every boot up

Hi Alfie,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you receive an error after installing Windows 10. We will help you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to download the ISO of Windows 10 and perform automatic repair.

Download Windows 10

Steps to perform repair:

• Insert the installation DVD or USB
      and boot Windows from it.

b) In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

c) Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

d) Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 15, 2017
  3. Message: "Conversion from string "" to type 'Date' is not valid" on every boot up

help please for this 75 year old new to windows 10

"Conversion from string "" to type 'Date' is not valid" that comes up every time I boot up.

Don't make it too techie- I won't cope with it!

thanks

[Original title: Alfie]

AlfieWalters, May 15, 2017
  4. 'conversion from string 18-01-2017 to type 'Date' is not valid.' ?

Hi Beatle. Welcome to the TenForums @Beatle

When this message what app is generating it?

Look along the Task bar, there should be an icon with a blue bar under it. Hover your mouse over it.

If you then click quit the icon should disappear. Once you have name you should be able to resolve. Post app name.

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 17, 2017
Thema:

'conversion from string 18-01-2017 to type 'Date' is not valid.' ?

1. 'conversion from string 18-01-2017 to type 'Date' is not valid.' ? - Similar Threads - 'conversion string 2017

2. change wrong birthday date which is under 18

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change wrong birthday date which is under 18: change wrong birthday date which is under 18.i create a parent account and try to change it, but i got following error massage. bty, i am in Canada."Manage permissionsIn the United States, South Korea, Brazil, and the EU, legislation requires that children have adult consent...
  3. change wrong birthday date which is under 18

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change wrong birthday date which is under 18: change wrong birthday date which is under 18.i create a parent account and try to change it, but i got following error massage. bty, i am in Canada."Manage permissionsIn the United States, South Korea, Brazil, and the EU, legislation requires that children have adult consent...
  4. change wrong birthday date which is under 18

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. String OBJ_STATUS_DISKSPACE_SPACE was not found in string table

in Windows 10 Gaming
    String OBJ_STATUS_DISKSPACE_SPACE was not found in string table: I'm trying to complete the installation of the BS-240 clinical chemistry analyzer that is to be connected to a Windows 10 computer. Whenever I run the 'setup.exe' file to start the installation, I see this error pop up immediately - String OBJ_STATUS_DISKSPACE_SPACE was not...
  6. Conversations

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Conversations: I have a Windows10 phone. Need to back up the conversations folder. So I can save it on he Pc or in the Microsoft cloud. This folder has the threads of all my text messages. How do I do this?...
  7. conversion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    conversion: Using a JVC video camera with a SanDisk "extreme pro" SD card That I format in the camera I end up with a "MOV" file that states "This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt." The camera...
  8. Update KB4023057 failed to instal - 18/01/2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update KB4023057 failed to instal - 18/01/2019: Automatic Updates tried to install KB4023057 today, but failed with error code 0x8024001e. Reading the text of the update, it says that it is not available from Microsoft Update Catalogue. How do I get it, please? I am on Windows 10 ver 1803 10.0.17 134. Thanks...
  9. Windows 10 1903: Dates in conversational format in Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 1903: Dates in conversational format in Explorer: The snail-paced rollout of Windows 10 version 1809 is still ongoing as development of Windows 10 version 1903 continues to push new features that might be supported in the next feature update for Windows 10. Microsoft has not changed the schedule yet; Windows 10 version 1903...
  10. Live Dependency Validation in Visual Studio 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Live Dependency Validation in Visual Studio 2017: Last month we announced that Visual Studio “Dev15” Preview 5 now supported Live Dependency Validation. In this blog post, I’ll give you an update about: an on-demand //connect 2016 video we’ve recorded about Live Dependency Validation improvements in the experience in...