Windows 10: Convert .exe1 to .exe

Discus and support Convert .exe1 to .exe in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i downloaded program and its in .exe1 but i need .exe in file called READ ME is written "please convert from .exe1 to .exe before use, thanks"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by R0bertCZLP, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Convert .exe1 to .exe

Hello, i downloaded program and its in .exe1 but i need .exe in file called READ ME is written "please convert from .exe1 to .exe before use, thanks" but i dont know how to do it, please help

:)

R0bertCZLP, Sep 3, 2018

2. Cannot convert GPT to MBR.

Hi Michael,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

This method you have to backup all your data and delete all partitions and volumes. Then use the
    DISKPART command.

• Open command prompt and type in DISKPART and press Enter
    • Then type in list disk (Note down the number of disk you want to convert to GPT)
    • Then type in select disk number of disk
    • Finally type in convert gpt.
    Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Anup Karkal, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

Hi,

The missing option to convert files can be caused by changes made in your PC. Due to some restrictions, we weren't able to view your video. We'd like to know more information so we can provide a solution suitable to your concern. Can you provide the answers
    to the questions below?

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, if you're using an app to convert files, we suggest updating it as an initial troubleshooting step to resolve the issue.

Anne Ros, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Pech_096 Win User

Convert .exe1 to .exe

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    I don't use any app to convert the files. I just copy the m4a files from my music folder. Then I paste the m4a files in my android phone drive that connected to my laptop. Then a windows pop-up that shows the option converting m4a files to wma files appears.
    You can see the windows pop-up in below picture. Now the windows pop-up is disappeared.

Convert .exe1 to .exe b4c1c11b-71d2-4bbb-a1ed-65ca65cf6f71.jpg

This picture was taken a screenshot from the video

• When did the issue start to happen?
    I found this problem last week. However, I didn't convert m4a files to wma files since May, 2017.

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    I updated windows several times prior to the issue.

• Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?
    I haven't done any troubleshooting steps.

Pech_096, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

Convert .exe1 to .exe

1. Convert .exe1 to .exe - Similar Threads - Convert exe1 exe

2. All my folders files got converted into exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my folders files got converted into exe: Hello. So I've messed up my laptop and every app I open, a message pops up "How do you want to open this file?" and the file was in .exe. It happened because I want to download a file from the web but I can't open it since it was in exe file type. Then I followed the...
  3. All my folders files got converted into exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my folders files got converted into exe: Hello. So I've messed up my laptop and every app I open, a message pops up "How do you want to open this file?" and the file was in .exe. It happened because I want to download a file from the web but I can't open it since it was in exe file type. Then I followed the...
  4. Windows Security is flagging converted folders to .rar that contain .exe as a Trojan

Windows Security is flagging converted folders to .rar that contain .exe as a Trojan: This is the first time Windows Security flagging simple folders that contain install files such as .exe as a Trojan when converting the folder to a .rar using Winrar....
  5. How to convert EXE file to APK file to run on Android

in Windows 10 News
    How to convert EXE file to APK file to run on Android: [ATTACH]Want to use your Windows PC files on your Android devices? Well, you can. Before we get into the details like what do we need to convert a .exe file into a .apk file or how to convert it, let’s talk about basics. What is a .exe File? A .exe is a very common file […]...
  6. Convert Bat to exe?

Convert Bat to exe?: Is there a way to convert a batch file to exe but it is not detected as a trojan? Bat zu exe konvertieren?
  7. How to convert an AHK file into an EXE file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to convert an AHK file into an EXE file in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Files that end up with the .AHK as an extension is an AutoHotkey Script file. AutoHotKey script file is a plain text file type that’s […] This article How to convert an AHK file into an EXE file in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Looking to convert simple .batch to an .exe

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking to convert simple .batch to an .exe: Ive searched and looked at several programs, but all websites look sketchy and dont appear to vet their files. Maybe I'm a little paranoid *Eek here asking for some recommendations. So....suggestions? 154741
  9. virus attack my exe file and convert to dos application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus attack my exe file and convert to dos application: Dear authority, unfortunately my all exe file attack in virus and convert to MS-Dos application.......now file cannot install...how to get rid from them..I want your help ..please as soon as possible [ATTACH]...
  10. Converting .exe to .jar online

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Converting .exe to .jar online: I find it easier to run .jar than .exe on my computer but only ever find online .jar to .exe! If you know of an online .exe to .jar please put the link below! Thx! :)...