Windows 10: Converting to JPG

Discus and support Converting to JPG in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have inserted a picture into Word that I would like to convert to JPG but not sure if this is possible? Any ideas would be very welcome please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by irisk1, Aug 22, 2016.

1. irisk1 Win User

Converting to JPG

I have inserted a picture into Word that I would like to convert to JPG but not sure if this is possible? Any ideas would be very welcome please.
    Thanks

:)

irisk1, Aug 22, 2016
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 22, 2016
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    changing format file

Your friend was taking pictures while naked?

You need software to convert .raw to .jpg. Search the web:
    convert .raw to .jpg

BulldogXX, Aug 22, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Converting to JPG

What is the current format of the picture, .bmp, .png, etc.? If you see the picture in Word it may not need a conversion. It may be possible to simply right-click the picture and Save as, or right-click and Copy then Paste into Paint and Save as. That's just a few things you can do.

Berton, Aug 22, 2016
  5. irisk1 Win User
    Thanks Berton - it worked perfectly!!

irisk1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Converting to JPG

1. Converting to JPG - Similar Threads - Converting JPG

2. HEIF/HEIC image not automatically converted to JPG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEIF/HEIC image not automatically converted to JPG: i am using iphone with latest ios.in that there is setting of automatically change image format while transferring to pc.in windows 11 while i transfer images, it's not automatically converted to jpg.while in windows 10 it was converting.HEIF/HEIC image not automatically...
  3. HEIF/HEIC image not automatically converted to JPG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HEIF/HEIC image not automatically converted to JPG: i am using iphone with latest ios.in that there is setting of automatically change image format while transferring to pc.in windows 11 while i transfer images, it's not automatically converted to jpg.while in windows 10 it was converting.HEIF/HEIC image not automatically...
  4. Suggesting the best HEIC to JPG converter software for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggesting the best HEIC to JPG converter software for Windows 10?: I have more than 200+ heic photos from my iPhone 15 camera folder. I need to convert all heic images to jpg so that I can share with my clients. Before starting a new post in here, I tried two desktop heic to jpg converters and both of them seems have issues for converting...
  5. Suggesting the best HEIC to JPG converter software for Windows 10?

Suggesting the best HEIC to JPG converter software for Windows 10?: I have more than 200+ heic photos from my iPhone 15 camera folder. I need to convert all heic images to jpg so that I can share with my clients. Before starting a new post in here, I tried two desktop heic to jpg converters and both of them seems have issues for converting...
  6. How to batch convert heic photos to jpg on Windows 10 pc?

How to batch convert heic photos to jpg on Windows 10 pc?: Hi,I am Chester and I need some urgent help.Today, I found out all my photos stored on iPhone 15 Pro are in .heic extension when I am exploring the DCIM folder on my Windows 10 PC. I have no clue with the heic format and I need to convert 500+ heic images to jpg so I can edit...
  7. How to batch convert heic photos to jpg on Windows 10 pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to batch convert heic photos to jpg on Windows 10 pc?: Hi,I am Chester and I need some urgent help.Today, I found out all my photos stored on iPhone 15 Pro are in .heic extension when I am exploring the DCIM folder on my Windows 10 PC. I have no clue with the heic format and I need to convert 500+ heic images to jpg so I can edit...
  8. convert my pics from json back to jpg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    convert my pics from json back to jpg: my pic jpg files were converted to json and won't display as a photo. Not sure how this happened. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-my-pics-from-json-back-to-jpg/1a63c909-74d9-4dcf-9a9b-32c6dfdab14a
  9. convert my pics from json back to jpg

convert my pics from json back to jpg: my pic jpg files were converted to json and won't display as a photo. Not sure how this happened. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-my-pics-from-json-back-to-jpg/1a63c909-74d9-4dcf-9a9b-32c6dfdab14a
  10. How to turn off Auto Convert from NEF to JPG

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to turn off Auto Convert from NEF to JPG: I mistakenly selected to convert NEF to JPG when I was transferring files from my flash drive to my laptop. I would like to end this automatic conversion. I would like to keep both the NEF & JPG files when I transfer to my laptop so I can edit the NEF files....